...I Love You...

Travis POV

I walked into the room where Y/N was staying to see that she still wasn't awake. Katelyn hadn't noticed I had come in yet, so I just knocked on the door.

She looked at me glared. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see Y/N.." I said.

"I thought I told you to stay away from her and I." She stated.

"I know, but I...I had to see her." I mumbled.

"Well, she's not even awake yet." Katelyn rolled her eyes.

"Please, just let me talk to her..." I begged. I have been depressed ever since that day. I felt like Y/N was the only cure.

"Fine...you have 3 minutes." She hesitantly said.

I nodded my head and she stood up. She walked out of the room and I walked over to Y/N, who was unconscious but still beautiful.

I sat in the chair next to the bed and moved her H/C hair out of her face. "Um...I don't exactly know if you can hear me, but I only have three minutes, so I'll make what I have to say quick."

Y/N POV

I woke up slightly to the sound of Travis's voice.

"I only have three minutes so I'll make what I have to say quick."

I guess he thought I was still asleep, so I kept my eyes closed.

"Y/N...I'm so so so sorry for causing so much pain to you. I've broken your heart a few times, I've hurt you a couple times, and I also caused this. I caused you being in a coma for a month."

A month? It didn't feel that long...

"But I also wanted to say we've had some pretty great times together. For example, when we first met, our first bet which led to our first date which led to more dates. That also led to you being the best girlfriend I've ever had..."

Aw..

"I just wanted to say that I love you one last time.."

Huh?

"Yeah...I know. What do you mean? Well... I'm leaving Phoenix Drop. Everybody on the street hates me, your sister especially. I was kicked out of my own house and and fired from my own job and for the past couple weeks, I've been living in an apartment. Rent is due on Friday, and I don't have enough money to pay for it. So, Trinity is buying me a plane ticket to leave. Yeah, she hates me enough to buy me a way out of this place." He nervously chuckled.

Travis... You can't leave..

"Again, I don't know if you can hear me, but I hope you know that you've changed me. I used to think love was a silly thing, but now I know it's much more than that. Goodbye Y/N... forever.." He kissed my forehead and I put my hands on his cheeks and pulled his lips to mine.

We kissed and I had never felt like this before. We then separated.

"You can't leave me Travis...I love you too much." I said and saw tears in his eyes. I teared up a little as well.

"You don't understand... I can't stay here.." He told me.

"Please...I can't risk getting my heart broken again.. Especially not from you.."

"But if I leave, everything will go back to normal. It'll be like nothing ever happened. You'll be happier."

"I don't want it to be like nothing ever happened. I won't be happy without you here.."

"Believe me, you will."

"Travis, you can't leave me...Please don't leave me.."

"I'm sorry Y/N..."

I kissed him and he kissed back. I was hoping I could change his mind. He slowly pulled away.

"I'm just glad I got to say goodbye." He said as he ran his fingers through my hair before leaving.

Tears streamed down my face. "Travis! Travis come back! Please!" I started to whimper. "I..I love you.."

Katelyn came in and I looked away from her.

"Y/N you're awake!" She exclaimed.

"Go away." I mumbled.

"But... I'm your sister.." She said.

"Yeah well I don't want to talk to you right now." I said coldly.

"Y/N...I've been waiting by your side for the past month.. Please don't push me away.."

"Oh yeah? How does it feel being pushed away, hm?" I asked looking at her with a tear-stained face.

"W-what are you talking about?" She asked.

"You and everyone else pushed away Travis. How could you do that to him? How could you do that to me?" I asked.

"Do you not know what did to you? What he did to Jackson and Lucinda? What he did to us?"

"Katelyn I love him! And now everyone hates him. His boss fired him. His so-called brothers kicked him out of his house. His own sister is buying a plane ticket for him so he can leave. And you're worried about Jackson and Lucinda. The enemies. The people who wanted to kill us. You usually make a lot of good choices. I didn't know one of the biggest choices you made was a horrible one." I turned away from her again and she was speechless.

I heard the door shut and I turned around to see her gone. I broke into tears again. I just couldn't stop crying...The love of my life...No, my soulmate...No, my true love is gone...And I have my sister to blame.

My sister...one of the few people I trusted with everything. But apparently, I shouldn't have trusted her. Not with my life. And especially not with my love life.

Many things were on my mind, but the only thing that mattered: Travis was gone.

The only memory I loved: Nothing

The only memory I hated: Everything

The only memory that echoed: Travis saying "I love you" for the last time.