The Reveal

Travis brought me over to the cat girl and I sighed.

  "Why did Scarlet~Chan run away?" The cat asked me.

  "Does it look like I want to be experimented on?!" I scuffed.

  "Oh sweetie. Nobody does. But this is to get Scarlet~Chan back to Y/N~Chan." She explained.

  I groaned and I followed her back to her room. Travis followed me in case I tried to run for it again. I felt like I was being held prisoner.

  And I still don't know who this Y/N girl is and why everyone thinks she's me.

  We got inside the house and I saw the girl with red hair, the girl with blue hair, and the short potato. They all looked up at me. The girl with blue hair glared at Travis.

  I looked back at Travis to see him still sad. I felt bad for him. After they find out I'm not this Y/N girl, I'm gonna give him a huge hug.

  We went upstairs, just me and the cat, and she put something on my head. The cat started reading out of that book again.

  "Oh no!!" The cat whined.

  "What?" I asked. This can't be good...I thought to myself.

  "Apparently, Kawaii~Chan needs the source of memories in order to do this. But anyone could've taken Scarlet~Chan's memory." She whined more.

  "LUCINDA!" Travis ran in yelling.

  He took a second to catch his breath. The cat looked confused and Travis looked honestly a little mad. He looks up at the cat, then at me, then at the cat again.

  "It....was Lucinda who did this to her..." Travis spilled.

  "How can Travis~Kun be sure?" The cat asked.

  "I....turned her down not to long ago and she was very mad. I know that she made Katelyn not like me, and now she erased Y/N's memory. It's all my fault...." He explained.

  When I heard that, I felt pain in my arm. I gripped it tightly and winced slightly. I don't remember why it was in pain, but when I rolled up my sleeve, there was a cut. Travis looked over to me and before I could cover it back up, he grabbed my arm and looked at it.

  "How did that happen?" He firmly asked.

  "I...I don't know....I didn't even know it was there..." I winced as more pain shot up to my wound.

  "Lies....you know exactly.... Who did this? Who do I need to kill? Was it Lucinda?" Travis ranted.

  "Travis, I really don't know. You need to believe me..." My eyes started to fill with tears. Not only because my arm hurt, but for some reason I was sad he was mad at me.

  "Y/N, Scarlet, whatever the heck your name is, what. Happened. To your arm?" He tightened his grip a little and tears started fall from my eyes. I grabbed my wound again and tried shoving his hand off my arm.

  The cat looked concerned. This guy....he was turning into a demon almost.... His eyes flashed a bright red and I covered my mouth so I wouldn't scream.

  "Travis~Kun....maybe she doesn't remem-" The cat started.

  "She's lying. She knows what happened she just..." He started with a denomic voice. Then, it looked like someone slapped him in the face and he got back to reality. He quickly let go of my arm and backed away.

  "S-s-sorry..." He stammered. "I don't know what came o-over me..." He ruffled his hands through his hair and seemed disappointed.

  "Well.....can we contact Lucinda~Chan?" The cat girl interrupted.