Meet and Greet

Y/N POV

  After Katelyn finished talking to Aphmau, we got changed into our swimsuits.

  When we met in the livingroom afterwords, I saw Katelyn was in a light blue bikini. She had her hair pulled into a braid. All I was in was a F/C bikini with my hair down and a tangled mess.

  We watched Anime until we heard the doorbell ring. Katelyn jumped up to get it, but instead of a girl, it was a boy.

  "J-jeffory?" Katelyn stuttered.
I got up and walked over next to Katelyn. By the looks of it, Katelyn was blushing.

  "This isn't your adoptive sister, now is it?" I said jokingly.

  "Ah, Katelyn. How are you? And, if you don't mind me asking, who's this?"

  "J-jeffory..... Uh..... I'm doing f-fine. And this is my biological sister."

  "Hi!" I said, smiling brightly.

  "How come you guys are in your swimsuits?"

  "We're about to go in the spa. Say, wanna join us?" As I said that, Katelyn kicked my shin without Jeffory noticing. I didn't care though. We just tackled each other earlier, this wasn't gonna stop me.

  "If that's alright with both of you."

  "Oh trust me, Katelyn would be just fine with that. Isn't that right Katelyn?" As I said that, she was continuing to kick my shin. When I turned towards her though, she stopped. She gritted her teeth at me and then smiled nervously at Jeffory.

  "Yeah, I'm just. Fine. With that." She said angrily.

  "Cool. Let me run home and change into my swimsuit."

  He ran off and I closed the door.

  "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" Katelyn yelled.

  "What? I just wanted to get to know the neighbors more." I said slyly.

  "We could've gone later, but you did NOT have to invite him to the spa with us." She told me.

  "Well, too late for that. Besides, I can tell you like him!" I said tauntingly.

  "Shut up Y/N."

  "Ok, but you're gonna have to admit it someday." I teased.

~Ding a ling a ding dong~

  "Oh, I think Aphmau's here!" Katelyn exclaimed.

  Katelyn jumped and opened the door. Outside the door was a girl who was pretty short. She had black-ish brown-ish hair, no shoes, and a purple bikini.

  "Aphmau!" Katelyn said hugging her.

  "Katelyn! So good to see you! So happy to have another spa day. And- oh. Who's this?" She said looking me over.

  "Ah! The whole reason I invited you over. Aphmau, meet Y/N. Y/N is my sister. My biological one. And Y/N, this is Aphmau. My adoptive sister."

  "Hi Aphmau! It's nice to meet you." I exclaimed.

  "Hi." She said, with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

  "Ok then, spa day, starts now." Katelyn said.

  "Actually, we are waiting for someone else. Remember Katelyn?"

  "Oh yeah." Katelyn said very excitingly. (#TheSarcasmIsReal)

  "Wait, who else is coming?" Aphmau asked. She was now frowning.

  If I wasn't enough, well, let's see what happens when Jeffory's name is brought into the conversation.

  "Y/N decided it would be cute to invite Jeffory to join us. He came over earlier and Y/N just HAD to invite him." She said rolling her eyes.

  "Oh, you like Jeffory, right? I think you've told me that before, but I can't remember." Aphmau said.

  Wow, she can't tell? Oh well.... Is she younger than me though?

  We continued watching Anime until Jeffory came.

  "Ah, I see the three musketeers are already here and in their bathing suits. You know you didn't have to wait for me." Jeffory said as Katelyn let him in while blushing. 

  "T-that's alright. We didn't want you to be stuck out here while we were out there. Anyways, let's just g-get into the spa." Katelyn stuttered.

  We got into the spa and being me, I didn't flinch. The water was hot yes, but meh. I've been in hotter.
Aphmau dipped her foot in and quickly took it out.

  "Hot!" Aphmau screamed.

  "Well, I'd hope it would be. Otherwise I'd have to get a new spa." Katelyn laughed. She got in, not flinching because we've both been in hotter.

  Jeffory got in and sat next to Katelyn. He had green swim trunks and a six-pack. No wonder Katelyn likes him.
Aphmau eventually got in, slowly but surely.

  After awhile, we got bored and decided time to get out of the spa. While we were walking out, Katelyn ran behind Aphmau and pushed her in the pool.

  "THAT'S STINKING COLD!" She exclaimed.

  All of a sudden, Katelyn was pushed in by Jeffory. She was so surprised because when she fell in, she looked up at him and her jaw dropped.
I felt a pair of hands touch my back and turned around to see Jeffory trying to push me in.

  "Oh no you don't." I laughed and threw him into the pool. When he came above surface, he chuckled.

  "Come on Y/N, get in with us!" Aphmau said.

  "Naw, y'all people are crazy. Can we just go inside now?" I said.

  "Sure." Katelyn said.

  They all got out and all together pushed me in. When I hit the water, it was FREEZING. And to sum it all up, we all ended up playing tackle football before we went inside.
By the time we were done playing tackle football, we went inside and it was night.

  "I think I should be getting home by now. Kawaii~chan might get worried." Aphmau said.

  "Who's Kawaii~chan?" I asked.

  "My roommate. Anyways, see y'all later peeps. Bye!" She left.

  "Yeah, I think I better get going to. Dante and Travis get so picky on where I go. If they found out I was over here, they'd kill me." He chuckled. "Bye Y/N, bye Katelyn." He left.

  Katelyn and I sat on the couch and finished watching the first season of Fairytale, and then my stomach growled.

  "You hungry? 'Cause I am." I told Katelyn.

  "Yeah, let me just order a pizza."

  "Ok."

  She got out her phone and dialed a number. Her and I were gonna have to talk about this Jeffory dude make sure he's good for her and stuff like that. I know she's older than me, but I don't care. I try to embarrass her as much as possible, but I also look out for her.

  I'm so lucky to get stuck with this rascal.

  I wouldn't want to be siblings with anybody else.