Jealousy?

We continued to make out and then we pulled away. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

  "You should shut me up more often." I say as I got out of the car.

  I look in front of us to see the Carnival Travis took Lucinda. It's also the same Carnival my heart was completely shattered at. I felt happy, but sad at the same time.

  Travis stepped out of the car.

  "Well...Um, this place brings back some memories." I said awkwardly.

  "Yeah, I try to block the bad ones out." He rubs the back of his neck.

  I giggled. "Me too. Now let's go."

  He chuckled. "After you."

  We walked to the entrance and Travis paid for our tickets. Which I honestly didn't mind, but if he thought he was buying everything, he thought wrong.

  We headed into the carnival and looked around.

  "Well, what do you want to do first?" Travis asked me.

  "Um...How about we continue the night a couple months ago where we left off." I said.

  "Off to the water tank it is!" He announced and picked me up bridal style.

  I laughed as he carried me to the water tank. He was obviously goofing off, but it was still cute. Until I realized his hand was on my butt.

  I punched him in the arm and hopped put of his arms. He rubbed his arm and looked at me weirdly.

  "I know what you were doing you perv!" I said jokingly but serious.

  "What?" He asked.

  I rose an eyebrow and then rolled my eyes. "Race you to the dunking game!" I said as I ran to the place.

  He chuckled and ran after me. I made it there before him -obviously- and looked at the person I got to dunk. It was Jackson..

  I balled up my fists. Travis caught up to me and tried to catch his breath. He looked up at the guy who was just now ending his shift.

  "Well, good thing we don't know that guy. Wouldn't wanna take a stranger down." He chuckled.

  "Well...He's not completely a stranger." I muttered.

  He walked up to us.

  "Hey, Y/N. Who's this? Your brother?" He mocked.

  "Uh, Y/N? Who is this?" Travis asked.

  "This, is one of my ex-boyfriends." I glared at him.

  "Sure am. But I never caught your name." He said, glaring at Travis.

  "I'm Travis, Y/N's new boyfriend." He lied and glared back at him. "And what might your name be?"

  "It's Jackson. And I didn't know you could move on so quickly Firecracker." He said to me.

  "It's been 3 years, Jackson. And I told you to stop calling me Firecracker."

  "Still, it hurts." He put his hand to where his heart is and fake pouted.

  "Excuse me, me and my Flower are trying to have an enjoyable date, so if you could leave, then do so." Travis said as he stepped in front of me.

  "Fine, fine. See you and your sister around, Firecracker." He winked at me and left.

  I rolled my eyes and punched Travis....Again.

  "Hey! What was that for?"

  "First of all, you pretended to be my boyfriend. Second of all, you called me Flower. How could I not be mad?"

  "Because I'm a very lovable person. Plus, I had to get him away." He fake pouted. "Forgive me?"

  I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Fine."

  He smiled. "Oh good!"

  "Come on, let's win this game." I said as we walked to the tank.

  I took a look at the person on the seat. I didn't recognize this person, that is, until she laughed.

  "Hello Ivy. Almost didn't recognize you. Did you get a new haircut?" I said to her.

  "Why, I did, Y/N. Did you get a new boyfriend? Oh wait, this must be one of your millions of ex's." She smirks.

  I shake my head. "Actually-"

  "I'm her boyfriend." Travis interrupted.

  "Wow, how long have you two been dating? Probably not more than a week." She laughed.

  "Three months going strong." Travis said as he put his arm around my waist.

  She nodded her head. "Congratulations, Y/N. Longest relationship you've been in. Too bad it's gonna end the same way they all have."

  "That's where you're wrong. Travis is different from all the rest." I looked up at him and bopped his nose. "But fighting with you is not what I came here to do."

  I grabbed one of the baseballs and threw it at the target. She fell into the cold water (because it's still winter). When she came above the water, she was furious.

  "Ugh! You are so dead to me!" Ivy whined.

  "I..Didn't care anyways." I smirked and collected my prize.

  Travis and I walked to the Cotton Candy stand after that and sat on a park bench while eating our cotton candy.

  "So, how do you know her?" Travis asked.

  "Oh, she used to bully me in high school. She never liked me." I shrugged.

  "I don't know why, you're so lovable." He kissed me again.

  But this time, I pushed him away.

  "First, I need to ask you a question." I told him.

  "Oh? What is that?"

  "What are we? I don't want to be kissing you if we're not dating." I smirked.

  He smirked back. "Then let me ask you a question." He held the cotton candy in front of me. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

  I giggled. "Yes, yes I will."

  He kissed me and I kissed back. It felt like...Like magic. It felt meant to be. And I was so happy that we were hanging out again. But this time, it wasn't as friends. It was as a couple. And honestly, I couldn't ask for anything more.

  After we finished kissing, we played some carnival games, rode some more rides, and in general had a good time.

  Travis drove me home and I waved as he drove off. I walked to the front door and opened it.

  The place was a mess. Everything looked like it was thrown around. "Katelyn? Katelyn are you home?" I ask.

  I walked into the kitchen where I expected her to be, and saw a note on the counter.

  Don't worry about Katelyn, she's a big girl. We're just hanging out and getting to know each other. But, if you really want her back, meet me where we first met. If you don't retrieve her by the end of the week, she becomes my property. Hope I see you soon Y/N. I think Katelyn does too.
-Jackson