Game Breaker

By pimpology

Newark New, Jersey You can't run their streets without looking both ways. You can't love the hood. The hood... More

Chapter 1: Newark
Chapter 2: The Bronx
Chapter 3: Chicago
Chapter 4: Detroit
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Character Uploads
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Not a chapter
Chapter 26
My apologies
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 18

1.2K 60 3
By pimpology

SHAYLA POV

To be honest I was just as confused as they were when Deonte kissed me. We have been talking that is true but he didn't say that we were dating or anything. That man is so damn fine though. I don't know what came over me to kiss him like that. That kiss been on my mind all day. Then he grabbed my ass in the kitchen on the sly when I was helping cook. They had to go back out though to do what Mama Chanel asked of them.

"So you like that boy a lot huh?" Mama Chanel interrupted my thoughts while she was adding more toppings to the pizza. "Cause you haven't stopped smirking or cheesing since he left." She said smiling at me. I nodded.

"Yes ma'am I like him a lot. I just don't know if its time for me to be getting into a relationship. The last one didn't end so well. I don't want this one to end the same way." I stated while staring deeply into the cake batter that I was mixing. She lifted my chin upwards and looked at me directly in the eyes.

"Then don't rush it. But everyone man is not the same. I tell you that now. Cheyanne's father was a good man. I'd take him back at any given time but he wasn't ready for a relationship. He was married to the streets before he was married to me so that caused problems. Deonte he seems like a good kid and it looks as if he cares deeply about you. That boy could have been left and went home with his family. He's still here with you. He had nothing to do with my baby being shot but he hasn't left and he's been a help all of this time. I understand that you're scared but sometimes you have to take risks. If it doesn't work out you can always say at least you tried. You're young. Tomorrow is not promised to any of us. Live for today baby" Mama Chanel was speaking volumes to me right now. I was so appreciate to have someone like her say that to me. Cheyanne was lucky to have a mother like her.

"You're right. I'm going to get it together. I can talk to him he almost grown around here we can sit down and talk right Mama Chanel?" I stated nervously. Mama Chanel gave me a big hug and kissed my cheek.

"Good cause he's standing right behind you" She smiled devishly and walked out of the kitchen after sliding the pizza into the oven and closing it. Deonte came up behind me placing both his hands on the counter trapping me between him the counter.

This what they meant by rock and a hard place?

"So I scare you?" He bent down whispered into my ear causing chills to flow down my spine. I backed up trying to ground myself from floating off into oblivion with him being this close to me.

"Uhhh s-sometimes" I feebly mumbled and pressed my back into his front and tried to get out of his grasp.

"Stop moving Shayla you're not going anywhere now turn around and look at me." He removed his arms from around me and I turned around to face him. He smiled down at me and his smooth chocolate skin complemented his big hazel eyes. His eyes were deeply piercing mines and I couldn't pull away from his gaze. "Relax. I'm not going to hurt you Shayla that will never be my intention. Just relax babygirl." His words warmed my body and caused a heart to skip a few beats.

"How do I know this isn't all bullshit that you're spitting? That you just want my goods and not all of who I am. I want to know what this is so I can decide if I want to be apart of it. If you looking for a fuck buddy with no feelings attached I can't say I down with that but don't lead me on like this could actually be something if it's not. I need to know that you aren't just trying to hit it and run off with some white bitch named Becky" I stated causing both him and me to chuckle slightly.

"Shayla that's not me. That is not who I am. We gone make this little shawty cause I think this could work girl. We both been hurt ain't no secret in that but don't be afraid of what the future holds. If you got me then I got you no doubt. Let's just see where this takes us. I'm feeling you and you feeling me." I didn't even have a chance to respond before he pressed his lips against mines and wrapped both arms around my waist causing my breathing to become irregular and my eyes to flutter shut. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder letting my arms rest on his shoulders placing my hands on the back of his neck and pulled him closer. Our lips had a mind of their own and didn't want to be separated. The kiss was so tender and filled with love, lust and passion. My knees buckled and his grip only tightened. I was literally in this mans arms and didn't not want to let go.

I pulled away so that I could catch my breath and leaned my head over his shoulder while he gently rubbed my back and kissed the top of my shoulder. "Now come on because Shai is about to kill that damn man Cameron and we don't want them going to jail." He stated and grabbed my hand pulling me into the living room. I had no damn idea what he was talking about but I figured that I was about to find out real soon. We stepped into the room and they were all hovered over Shai.

"Get her crazy ass off of me" I heard Cameron's voice but I couldn't see anything over Deonte big ass shoulder. I lifted onto my tip toes and peeked over his shoulder to find Cameron in the head lock with Shai cutting off his oxygen. She was not letting go. "I'm not going to fucking pass out now fucking let me go." He said struggling to breathe and talk.

"If I wanted you to pass out trust me you would have by now. I just need you to stop fucking touching me, stop talking to me and looking in my fucking direction. Do I make myself clear?" She threatened seeming to loosen her grip. Cameron panted and replied with a weak yes. Shai let him go and pushed him forward watching him gasp for air.

"So y'all couldn't fucking help me? Fucking pussies" Cameron was yelling at Givenchy and Deonte. Givenchy found it amusing while Deonte shrugged.

"We wasn't about to get our asses kicked because we tried to help you." Givenchy stated.

"Damn right we outnumbered by some crazy ass, violent females. Shayla not pulling no damn switchblade on me cause I tried to help you." Deonte added making the rest of the room laugh. Cameron didn't find it funny since this nigga face was changing colors. "Besides where Mama Chanel? She should have been the one helping you." Deonte said causing me to look around the room.

"She said she would be back I asked her where she was going and she didn't respond." Cheyanne stated quietly. Cheyanne hated when her mother left her. She was a big ass baby like that but the shooting made her even more of a mama's baby.

"Oh well hopefully she'll be back soon though dont worry" I stated as I sat beside her. Lyn looked up from her phone and watched Cheyanne. Monica got up from Givenchy's lap and picked up the controller to the PlayStation 3 and turned on Netflix.

"What we watching y'all?" Monica asked returning back to her seat on Givenchy's lap. Shai pulled out a big ass cover and laid it on the floor making a pallet. Lyn got up and went to go get the food out of the oven since we heard it start beeping signaling it was done.

I cuddled next to Cheyanne while Deonte laid beside me lying his head on my side wrapping his arm around my torso. Shai had laid out on her blanket and Cameron was just staring at her and looked as if he was debating on laying with her. Cameron really be letting Shai beat his ass. His big, strong, buff ass could slap the hell out of her one time and she going to sleep.

"Let's watch The Wood" Givenchy said smirking making Monica turn and look at him giving him the stank face. He leaned forward and licked her face making her laugh.

"Um no the fuck we going to watch Hush" Cheyanne spoke up and started to rub her hands through my hair which I was enjoying.

"Yeah that sounds good" Lyn spoke as she walked into the living room holding the pizza plates juice chips and snacks. Cameron got up to help her set the stuff on the table and everyone got their own plate of food and snacks and Lyn made Cheyanne's plate.

We cut the lights off and I let Lyn sit between me and Cheyanne so that they could cuddle up while I laid under Deonte. Everyone's eyes were glued to the television as we ate. I finished my plate and took everyone's trash and things so there wouldn't be a mess and threw it away. I got a few blankets for all of us and returned back to my spot on the couch. I laid the cover over me and Deonte snatched it towards him and forced me to share.

I didn't mind though we laid there and enjoyed the movie until I felt his hand creep onto my thigh. I lost my breath and train of thinking. Watching the movie wasn't even an option anymore. I started blinking uncontrollably as I felt his hand grip my thigh and puddle formed between my thighs.

I turned my head to look at everyone and they were all focused on the movie. Monica was sleep on Givenchy's lap with his hand on her ass. Shai thought we couldn't see her little ass hugged up on Cameron. He was holding her tightly as they laid on the floor. I smiled a little. Cameron expressed to me what happened. Although him and Shai's best friend didn't fuck they did kiss.

Shai never let him explain and she still hurts. She just wants to imagine that the love is still there and nothing bad happened. I still wanted to whoop his ass for hurting her but she did enough of that. My thoughts were broken when I felt Deonte cup my womanhood and massage it with the tips of his fingers. I had to clear my throat to keep a moan from escaping. I had to get the fuck away from him I couldn't breathe and this was purr agony.

I turned towards him and pleaded for him to stop with my eyes but he just smirked and looked at the movie. Hr removed his hand allowing me a moment to breathe. Then he slid his hands inside of my panties and began to rub his fingers against my wetness playing in it while he rubbed my clit with his thumb.

I buried my head down into his neck and bit down ferociously. The pleasure was overwhelming. I started to suck on his neck to suppress my moans and because I didn't want to hurt him by biting his neck. He slid two fingers inside me and that was a wrap a long, low and sexy moan slid straight out my mouth into his ear. I gripped his wrist to stop him but he just sped up the pace. I closed my eyes shut and tried to wiggle away from him but his fingers were performing some type of Voodoo magic.

I was biting down and chewing on my lip he really needed to stop. I felt my climax building and I was so close to letting go until the asshole pulled his fingers out and began to suck on them. I was all too upset because them damn fingers hurt like hell. I looked around the room and almost all these niggas was knocked the fuck out.

"Y'all nasty ass hell" I heard Cameron mumble under his breath and fell back to sleep. I blushed hard while Deonte chuckled still sucking on his fingers.

He bent down in my ear and whispered "You taste good but you not ready yet if you couldn't even take that baby girl" He said before kissing my lips. He was right though. I don't think I was ready but that felt good as hell.

My eyes fluttered closed when his tongue slipped inside of my mouth and his hands slid to my waist gripping it aggressively pulling me towards him. I moaned into his mouth causing our tongues to vibrate and flicked my tongue inside of his mouth. I began to gently suck on his tongue when I heard somewhere clear their throat. I opened my eyes slowly and seen Mama Chanel. I abruptly pulled away from Deonte and blushed.

"Omg" was the only thing I could say. I as so embarrassed again.

"Y'all so nasty." She chuckled rounding the corner turning on the light. "Just don't be trying to make any kids in my house" She said seriously.

"Of course not Mama Chanel we too young for kids right now. But in the future we got you" Deonte said seriously and I turned to look at him.

"GET YALL ASSES UP NOW YALL SLEEPY?" Mama Chanel yelled causing almost all of them to grunt in response. "Naw forreal y'all get up I got somebody for y'all to meet." She stated and I raised my eyebrow at her.

Everybody grunted and groaned as they sat up and their eyes adjusted to the light. Cheyanne yelped in pain and clutched her side when Lyn tried to help her up. Mama Chanel reached over on the table and gave Cheyanne two Dilatin pills and some juice watching her swallow it down.

"Mama Chanel can we meet this person so I can go back to sleep I'm tired" Shai whined and laid her head on Cameron shoulder. She is a mess. Not too long ago she had thid ma in the full nelson now she was laying on his shoulder.

"He's coming up now." We all waited patiently as we heard footsteps on the stairs and looked at one another. We heard the door open and then a man step in front of us.

He was tall and stood about 6'6 with brown caramelized skin, his waves looked like real waves and he dressed very casually he looked familiar but I just couldn't place him.

"You guys this is Carter Simmons the Third Cheyanne's father." She stated looking up at him like a puppy dog in love.

"D-dad?" Cheyanne stuttered staring at him in disbelief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

692 90 25
I don't believe this stupid things love is just a waste of time ....the man disclaim But the fate has another plan for him .. And in a blink of seco...
508K 17.3K 15
Previously titled Checkmate on Wattpad... #1.5 in 'Playing for Keeps series' Love is a strange thing, even the toughest of the tough will one day fal...
758 110 15
How would you treat you very first love? The very first question that comes in the mind of a teenager... Lucifer and Erica the fortunately or unfortu...
10.3K 275 32
Warning This story it's for mental and emotional mature audience (18 and up) the contain is following: Strong language Graphic violence Nudity Drugs ...