Girl Meets Life

By SarSar13

This is based off the show Girl Meets World (GMW) and it is just when the squad goes to college. The rating i... More

The Night Of
Over The Moon
The Night Must Go On
Best Night
Double Date Day
Princess Garden
Sorry A/N
House Hunter
The Big Day
Auggie's Birthday
What Happened To Us
Tis not the Season
A/N
Christmas Eve
A/N
Christmas Grinch
Christmas Must Go On
New Year, New Me
Date Night
Money Down the Drain
Better Chapters?
{Carnival Madness}
Hosptial
Baby Shower
1K READS TYSM
IM SO SORRY
EPILOUGE

Big Future

180 3 3
By SarSar13

Maya's POV:

Time had really flown by and we were already half way through September. Josh was starting his last year of college. I could not believe that Josh would soon be able to become a Doctor but we were still young. 

I was sitting at the dining room table doing some homework until my phone lit up,

Riley: Can we go dress shopping tonight
Maya: What for?
Riley: YOUR WEDDING
Maya: oh yea, sure

I was just waiting for Josh to get home it was only five but I wanted to let him know where I was going and I didn't want to interrupt him if he was still in class. I always forgot what time he finished.

Suddenly someone puts their hands over my eyes,

"Who is this," I laugh knowing it is Josh.

"It is a surprise," he says as he leans around me for a kiss.

"Normally, I hate surprises but this is pretty good," I say as or lips part. "Sorry to ruin the moment but Riley and I are going dress shopping so I'm  going to have to leave," I say as I get up and reach for my bag.

"Lame," Josh says smiling.

"Bye," I shout as I grab the keys and leave to get in the car.

"Does this one look good," I say to Riley as I walk out of the change room but suddenly I see tears rolling down Riley's face. " If it looks that bad that you cry I will cha-."

"No no no. You look great," Riley says while wiping tears from her face. (A/N it is the dress at the top okay bye.)

"I guess it is time for the maid of honour's dress," I say while getting changed.

We ended up deciding on a blue beach theme as I wanted to get married on the beach.

"Joshie, I'm home," I shout but suddenly smell food from the kitchen and immediately I walk towards it.

"Your favourite," Josh says showing me some nachos.

"You didn't have too babe," I say smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.7K 55
Maya Hunter: Maya's life was perfect. She had a family that loved her, a boyfriend who adored her (at least when he wasn't adoring other girls), and...
130K 3.4K 56
♡ Joshaya AU ♡ Maya is an aspiring ballerina who is more than ready to start her life at Manhattan School of Performing Arts. Of course her life is t...
Duff By Tori

Fanfiction

20.9K 920 23
A Girl meets world story with a duff twist Duff Designated Ugly Fat Friend GMWAU
84.3K 1.2K 11
A few short stories of Josh and Maya's relationship. Some ups and some downs Please follow so you can get updates as the stories progress. I do not o...