REFLECTION (CAMREN after 6 ye...

Galing kay MusicMakesItBetter

"She looked beautiful as ever, with her dark brown eyes locking with Lauren's narrowed green eyes. Seconds fe... Higit pa

6 Years
Mirrors
City Lights
Look After You
Fight For You
Fight For You (Part 2)
Realize
Realize (Part 2)
Decisions
Decisions (Part 2)
Flashing Lights
Last Night
A Good Morning
Broken
All Back
One Step At A Time
Make It Work
Make It Work (Part 2)
Just Like Us
Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Enough of That
Not A Care In The World
Perfectly Imperfect
Silly Love Songs
Insane Love
Written On My Heart
The Break Up
Luck or Fate
Then
Wedding Plans
A/N PLEASE READ!!!
A/N: PLEASE READ

SHE

21.8K 377 25
Galing kay MusicMakesItBetter

***Camila’s House*** 

Camila walked towards the front double doors, took a deep breath and finally opened the door.

 “Jason!!!” She scream in her high pitched voice in surprise and jumped towards her cousin to give him a hug. “What are you doing here?” She squealed, hugging him again.

“Well, I was flying into L.A. tomorrow to work with Lauren anyways, and when Dylan called me last night to let me know how the performance had gone, he told me you guys would be collaborating. There was no way I was missing that.” He said with a smirk. “So I changed my flight to Orange County instead, no biggie.” He smiled.

Jason and Lauren had managed to stay close throughout the years. He had been producing music for both Camila and Lauren.

“Dylan in the studio?” He said walking towards the back of the house as he dropped his luggage.

 “Yeah! I guess it’s just one big party today huh?” She said sarcastically with a smile.

Both Dylan and Jason sat in chairs watching Camila pace back and forth bopping her head to the beat the two boys had just put together. She was enjoying every second of it and knew which lyrics she wanted to intertwine with the music. Camila walked into the booth and placed her headphones on her ears. 

 “Play the track again.” She said swaying her head to the music with a smile on her face.

 She closed her eyes and started singing.

 She has no problem with secrets
She knows how to keep them
She never felt the need to let them show
And I've had no trouble with speaking
Or trusting my instincts
That maybe this is one that I should know
But as I'm waiting there
The devil on my shoulder stares
Laughing that the one thing I can't get
Is what I need

She, She is the words that I can't find
How can the only thing that's killing me make me feel so alive
And I couldn't speak
I couldn't breathe to save my life
All of my chances swim like sinking ships
This time it's it
I'll drown or make her mine

My vocal chords have been fighting

My mouth likes to spite me

It never says the words that come to mind

I brought a stick to a gun fight

And I'm stuck with my tongue tied

I run but I can't hide what's always there is

 Both of them absolutely lost in how smoothly Camila delivered each lyric. She kept her eyes closed with one hand holding her headphones to her ears and her other hand guiding each note she sang completely lost in her own world.

~BUZZ-BUZZ~ 

“Did you hear that?” Jason asked looking at Dylan.

“It’s probably Lauren.” Dylan replied so lost in the music and Camila’s lyrics that he just kept bopping his head as he watched her continue to sing.

“I’ll grab her.” Jason said walking towards the front door.

Jason opened the door to see Lauren with a surprised look on her face.

“Jasooo---“ she began to say and was quickly interrupted as he grabbed her arm and dragged her to the back of the house into the studio.

“Sorry Laur, but Mila is laying down a song right now and I don’t want to miss it.” Jason said walking a bit faster than before dragging Lauren along.

WOW this house is gorgeous. All this for tiny Camz, no way. She’s such a a chicken! She wouldln’t stay here along…maybe she doesn’t live alone.

Lauren’s heart ached with the thought of someone shacking up with Camila in this gorgeouse house. She took a quick look around as they both entered the studio. Jason took the seat next to Dylan as Lauren walked in slowly and stood behind them. She gave Dylan a quick pat on his shoulder to let him know she was there.  Her full attention was already on Camila before she even walked into the studio as she heard her beautiful voice; now her green eyes took control and her gaze landed on the beautiful dark haired girl singing in the booth.  

Camz looks so beautiful singing; I love the way she gets so completely lost in what she’s singing.

Lauren found herself engulfed in all of Karla Camila Cabello as she bit her bottom lip. Her long dark brown her tucked messily behind one of her ears and the rest of her wavy her flowing downwards to the side of her beautiful face. Her lips releasing the most beautiful sound she has ever heard. Even with her eyes closed, she could never forget about those brown eyes of her.

She, She is the words that I can't find
How can the only thing that's killing me make me feel so alive
And I couldn't speak
I couldn't breathe to save my life
All of my chances swim like sinking ships
This time it's it
I'll drown or make her mine

I can see these things I'd do
But never seem to follow through
She, She is the words that I can't find
How can the only thing that's killing me make me feel so alive

She, She is the words that I can't find
How can the only thing that's killing me make me feel so alive
And I couldn't speak
I couldn't breathe to save my life
All of my chances swim like sinking ships
This time it's it
I'll drown or make her mine

I couldn't speak
I couldn't breathe to save my life
All of my chances swim like sinking ships
This time it's it
I'll drown or make her mine

Is Camila singing about a girl? Did I hear that right? Yes YOU did. She’s said ‘SHE’ multiple times already. Maybe I’m wrong…nooo, I know what I heard.

Camila slowly opened her eyes as she finished the final note.  With her left hand moving downwards to guide her through the final note. Her eyes quickly locking with green eyes and for a second she just stood there with a small innocent and somewhat embarrassed smile on her face. She didn’t expect Lauren to be standing there in the studio listening to every word she had just sung. Camila took her headphones off and walked outside the booth.

“Very nice Camila!” Dylan said walking over to her giving her a high five! “How about a meal break and maybe we can move this jam sesh to the balcony? It is a beautiful day after all! “ 

“Thanks!” She said with a smile. “Kitchen’s that way.” She said pointing.

“Loving the feel of that track Mila,” Jason said to his cousin.

“Thanks Jay.” She said with a goofy look she flashed her cousin.

“Alright, well I’m a bit hungry too, Dylan leggggoo!” He said with excitement as they both made their way towards the kitchen. “We’ll move the panel and keyboard outside after we grab a bite.” He yelled over his shoulder.

Lauren still hadn’t said one word. She was silent and not for a second did she take her eyes off of Camila.

 “Look who finally decided to show up.” Camila said playfully as she stepped towards the taller girl in front of her to give her a hug.

Camila didn’t mean to, but she found her arms flung around Lauren’s neck as she buried her face into her shoulders. Lauren returned her embrace as she wrapped her arms around her waist. It just happened so naturally for the both of them.

“That was pretty amazing Camz.” She whispered softly on top of Camila’s brown hair.

Lauren let out a sigh.

 Why does she have to smell so goooood.

 They finally broke from their embraced and were face-to-face just inches from each other.

 “Thanks Lolo,” she said as she blushed. “I’ve been wanting to lay that track down for awhile now.”

 “What’s it called again?” Lauren asked curiously; her eyes a little darker shade of green than before.

 “Um…SHE.” Camila replied.

 “SHE?”

 “Yup.” Camila said breaking their eye contact to walk towards the mic to grab it.

 “You wrote that song? And it’s about a girl?” Lauren asked, her green eyes not leaving the shorter girl walking away from her.

 “I sure did.” Camila said instantaneously without hesitation as she turned around to meet green eyes just inches away from her. “Why do you look so surprised? Out of everyone in this entire world, you should be the last person surprised that I’m singing about a girl!” The brown-eyed girl said with a hint of hurt and sharpness as she walked past Lauren towards the couch in the studio as she sat down.

 “I…I…” Lauren stuttered in shock to see the hurt on Camila’s face. “I didn’t mean to offend you Camz, it’s just when we were toge---.” Lauren caught herself before she finished what she was about to say.

 Camila lifted her head as she heard the words partially leave Lauren’s mouth. Lauren sat next to her and looked intensely into dark brown eyes as if trying to see into her soul, her heart. At that moment Lauren wanted to know what was going on in that head of hers as Camila stayed silent.

 “I’m sorry Camz, I didn’t mean anything by it.” She said softly as she moved a stray hair from Camila’s face and tucked it behind her ear. “The song, it’s beautiful.” She said with an admiring smile. “Can’t wait to hear the rest of your EP.”

 Camila took a deep breathe before standing up.

 Is SHE trying to kill me with that smile, oh and let’s not get started on those green eyes of hers.

 “Well, if you and Dylan wanted to stay, I’m performing my songs tomorrow at the House of Blues. You two could just stay here; I do have a few extra bedrooms.” Camila said flashing her gorgeous smile and wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

Is this a good idea? Come on Lauren…think. She’s waiting for you to respond. How can I say NO to that face…that smile…those eyes.

“Yeah, I guess we could do that.” Lauren said softly as she let out an ear-to-ear smile.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

761K 28.2K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
631K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
143K 5.1K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...