I Think I Am Falling In Love...

By buriedinbooks

More

I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-1)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-2)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-3)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-4)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-5)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-6)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-7)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-8)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-9)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-10)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-11)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-12)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-13)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-14)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-15)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-16)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-17)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-19)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-20)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Frined!(Chp-21)

I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!!(Chp-18)

8.8K 209 90
By buriedinbooks

I Think I Am Falling In Love with My Best Friend!!!

I know, I know, I'm a horrible person.I promised before Saturday but now its before the 2nd Saturday......I'm very bad but I have a very good reason, my mom confiscated my laptop, apparently I'll only have access to it every 2nd week.

I know, it sux!

But don't worry, I'll try to smuggle it every now and then or go to friend's house and upload!!!But you will have to excuse me if I take too long before uploads, I am so sorry!!!!!

Trust me, it hurts!!!!

Anyway, the 18th chappie, finally!!!!

Bloody, frickin hell!!!!What is with me and mother nature??!!!

I mean come on, really, first Paris and now this!!!!

And I spent almost 4 hours packing!!!!!!

No, but my clothes have to get here 3 days after we arrive!!!I mean seriously, whats the point!!!

Okay, as soon as I realized I didn't have clothes, I looked around for a duty free and-I swear teachers are personal workers of Satan-Mrs.Jennifer calls us to go and board.

Fine, no problem, fair point, I can get to the shops inside, but no, she has to go ahead and forbid us from going anywhere but stay together!!

Apparently, the world is a very cruel place and we, especially girls shouldn't wander around unnecessarily!!

Seriously, what is she?Ancient?

Who even goes around saying stuff like that nowadays?

Anyway, I totally went up to her and defended my cause, but oh no, I not only got a no as an answer, she even kept that evil 'special' eye on me the whole time, so I couldn't even sneak away!!!!!

And does it stop there??

No, ofcourse it doesn't.

And I'm never talking to my stinkin' friend.

Ever.

I asked them for clothes and you know what they said??

"Ask Jake, he'll give you."Giggle.

Stupid so called friends, but they did offer to give me one thing and that is.

"Kat's new lingerie."Giggle, giggle.

Stupids.

And that is what I'm doing while sitting in the plane, waiting for the damn thing to take off.

I warily looked at the next seat, hmm I wonder who is going to sit there?

-Jake, you dumbo.

How do you know that?

-Whom did you sit with in the bus?

Jake.

-So?

Oh crap.

-Don't act like you don't like it.

I don't like it!!!!!Damn you are dumb.

-Are you sure?

Yes!!!!We are enemies, I hate him, he insulted me and besides he was my best friend!I cant like my best friend in 'that' way!

-No comments.

Whatever.

Looking up, I spotted Jake ducking and entering the plane through the small doorway.

His shoulders are so broad and mus-crap.

Shut up!!!!

-I didn't say anything.

That's the point, I said it before you started it!!!

You see, I strongly believe in prevention over protection, or was it something else?

As I looked up at the doorway again, Jake's eyes locked with mine.Even with the distance, I could see the lovely deep green of his eyes that captured every girl.Eyes that could make you do anything.Eyes that were so intense, you felt all warm over, like fire lapping you up.Eyes that held yours in place.Eyes that froze you in place.Eyes tha-

-I think we get the point, thank you.

Bitch!

-That's you, honey bunch.

Looking up again, I quickly averted my eyes as Jake's smoldering gaze found mine.

Refusing to be hypnotized again, I looked down, suddenly very interested in my purple Nikes.

I didn't lift my eyes off my shoes even after Jake had kicked his duffel under the seat in front of us and sat down.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you very much for choosing Kingfisher as your airline.We will be flying towards Toronto in Canada, at 500,000m altitude.The flight will commence at 18:00 and will continue for approximately 4 and 1/2 hours.Please fasten your seat belts and we hope you have a lovely and comfortable flight.Thank you."

My eyes left my shoes I fumbled with my seat belt.

My stupid fingers are malfunctioning!!!!!!

Come on, come on!!!

As I was trying in vain to fasten the stupid belt, a pair of hands, reached in and snapped the belt into place.

"Thank-you"I mumbled, an embarrassed blush staining my skin.

"Your welcome."Jake curtly replied and stuck his I-pod in.

Great!I had even forgotten to bring that!

So I sat there, idly fumbling with anything my fingers caught as the flight took off and suspended in the air.

_______________________________

"Shell.Shell.Shell!"some idiot of a guy was trying to wake me.

I opened my eyes and looked up, blinking at the over-head lights.

Gah!!!I had fallen asleep on Jake's shoulder!!!

Crap.

A blush tinting my face again, I looked up at the person standing in the aisle.

Rob.

"Rob?"I conveyed my thoughts.

"Shell, can you come here for a minute?"

"Uh, sure."I answered, confused.

I got up followed Rob, my knees brushing Jake's as he made way for me.

He led me into a small, secluded corner and turned to me, "Shell I'm really sorry about yesterday, I was drunk and....."he wordlessly handed me a small bundle.

My black tube-tope was neatly folded and inside it was my...bra.

I looked at him, confusion and shock apparent in my eyes.

"It was you?"I asked him, disbelieved.

He shamefully nodded his head.

"The bed, you, brought me back, bar, bed......"I trailed on, my thoughts voiced out aloud.

"Bed?"he asked, confused as me.

"Yeah, you brought me home and I think we um..slept."

"Slept?Oh yeah, we did."he said, as if he just remembered something.

"So I'm not a virgin anymore?"I asked.

Looking down, he just shook his head, slowly.As if he just realized something.

"Oh"I said, surprised.

I am not a virgin anymore.I had been dreaming about losing my virginity for years.And I had lost it, in a drunk moment, hardly even knowing it.And I had slept with a guy I hardly went out with for a month.And I didn't even know how it felt!

I am not a virgin.

Not a virgin.

For 15 years I've been a virgin.

I am not one now.

I am not a virgin.

I slept with a guy I wouldn't have slept with if I knew it, don't remember a frickin detail and shit!I don't even know!!!

Hell!!

"So, um, can you tell me what happened last night?"I asked him, looking down, strangely embarrassed.

"Last night?Uh, um.........you were drunk and um, very drunk so I was trying to take you home, and uh, Jake said he'll do it and like he's your friend and all right?So I let him you, but something didn't fell um...right and besides, he was drunk....so I don't think he remembers."he finished, practically stammering the whole time.

"Remembers what?"I asked absently, still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I had slept with someone.

"Hetredtrapeyouinhiscar."

"Eh wa?"What the hell is he talking about.

-Wow

Wow, what?

-Just wow.

"He um, tried to...you know, rape you, kinda."He mumbled awkwardly.

............................................

-.............................................................

_______________________________

Come on tell me!!!I am evil!!!!

And Rob is an asshole!!!!

Me know 2!!!!!

Never thought he'll steep so low did you?

Anyway, I've a couple of things to ask you guys.

First of all, do you guys like the mind talking thing in Shell, I mean if you didn't, I could totally stop, but I've got to know before I start the next chappie.So you guys have till 14th to tell me via comments and messages on my wall.Please do not send me private messages, I will not read them.

2nd, do u guys want a sequel, if you do, tell me cause I have an idea and I have, to you know, develop it.

And yes, I'm going to set an impossible number of votes so that the impossible days in between uploads wouldn't you know be as unfair to me cause I feel bad.Hee hee.:D

Bad me!!!!

So, the number of votes I want is 100 and 50 comments.

Yeah, that's it, I will upload only after that!!!!

I am evil!!!!!

So vote!!!!

And comment!!!!

Luv u!!!!!!

pEaCe OuT!!!! 

xxbbxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 1.9K 46
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
53.3M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
69.7K 3.2K 74
โค๏ธ
32.4K 578 36
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...