Toxic

Oleh PettyYFN

the story of Kingsley and Corey. Lebih Banyak

Teaser
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28. (Part One)
29. (Part Two)
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39
40.
41.
42.
43.

9.

73 3 4
Oleh PettyYFN

Keith Powers plays Corey's character. P.S I copied a scene from my favorite movie "A Walk To Remember." just because I love it so much
_

         No one tells the truth, they just get better at lying.

Marlo, my first love that I wish I never had lied to me, took everything I had, my innocence away and that can't be forgiven. These days I never thought about him but since I've been getting into something with Corey it all just came rushing back to me like a tsunami.

My father was at work once again. I got a piece of him earlier before he was called in for another shift at the hospital. Late nights weren't doing him any good, and it was starting to show.

I applied for a job at the local family dollar up the street. It's just a five minute walk, worth it because they pay good.

Then my thoughts got clouded with Corey. He was smart, athletic, handsome. It was just something about him that screamed danger and I couldn't help the gut feeling that I was soon to find out. Throwing on my jacket I walked out into the night breeze.

Closing the door behind me and locking it with my key I jogged down the porch and slowed down once I saw a familiar car in Corey's driveway. A car I've seen before.

It drove by a couple of times and stopped in front of his house but I never knew who it was. I always saw a hat on a male looking figures body.

The windows we're fogged up and his hazards we're on. I didn't want to seem too nosy so I crossed the street and pretended like I was walking on that sidewalk. I peeked inside from the side of the car and froze at what I saw. It was two bodies fucking in the back seat.

"Is that his sister?" I asked shocked to myself.

I squinted and the body looked nothing like a middle school student. My eyes bulged and I turned my head continuing my walk to no where. That wasn't none of my business.

Looking at the time it ready seven o clock on the dot. Which meant I had a hour to get ready for this little outing Corey had planned. I didnt ask my dad like I said I would because he was never home and if he showed up and I wasn't there it's not going to be my fault. He's never here so why even bother.

Turning the corner to my house after I walked around the block in this boring neighboorhood I opened the door to the house and stepped in removing my jacket because the heater was on.

I threw on some jeans and a long black t shirt, grabbing my red chucks and white socks I sat on my dresser doing my hair for the night. I threw it up into a doughnut bun on the top of my head and put on some gold hoop earrings my uncle got me for my birthday last year.

The doorbell rung and I looked down at the time. It was eight on the dot. Spraying on some Christmas scented perfume I walked downstairs and opened the door. Corey's gaze meeting mine before skimming my figure of course.

"You look beautiful, as always."

"Thank you." I pulled him in for a hug and he invited himself in the house. Closing the door I grabbed my purse and looked at him with an amused expression.

"Where to?" I smiled.

"You'll see." He grabbed my hand and opened the door once again. "After you." I smiled and shook my head walking out and locking the door behind him.

We hopped in his charger and he turned up the heat, my cheeks turning red instantly.

"Your really not telling me where we're going?"

"Nope." He popped the p. Pulling out of my driveway.

Rolling my eyes I looked out of the window and suddenly I felt his cold hand meet mine on my thigh. Looking over at him his eyes we're on the road but he had a visible smirk on his face.

I squeezed his hand and he rubbed his thumb over mine. Friendly date my ass. To be honest, I didn't want it to be a friendly date anyway. He was on his own with that one.

We drove for almost a hour listening to soft music until he pulled over on the side of the road. The fuck we're we doing all the way in the forest at almost ten at night. Plus I had school in the morning and we doing unnecessary shit.

"Um, what the hell Corey." My voice fell on deaf ears as he got out of the car and made his way to my side. I grew alarmed and locked my door.

He pulled it and pursed his lips at me.

"Do you trust me?" His voice muffled from outside.

I stared in his chocolate filled eyes and signed defeatedly. God, please don't fail me now. Unlocking the door he softly pulled it open reaching out for my hand.

"What's going on?" I asked with a small smirk on my face.

He pulled me into the middle of the deserted street and motioned towards a sign that said another state.

"Okay?" I asked slowly.

"Remember how you said, you wanted to be in two places at once?"

My face lit up and I nodded eagerly.

He motioned to the sign once again and it read welcome to Atlanta.

"Whats something that you really want to do one day?" Corey asked me. We were in the middle of playing the game and I was caught off guard because it was random.

"it's silly." I giggled.

He paused the game and turned towards me. "Tell me."

Rolling my eyes I spit it out. "I want to be in two places at once."

"As in states?" He raised his eyebrows.

I nodded and he did also slowly turning back to the game and pressing play. I smiled at his suspicious behavior and continued playing.

My gaze switched over to him and a grin took over my face.

He moved one of my legs to one side and the other to another side. I was straddling the state line.

I jumped on him and he wrapped his arms around my waist spinning me around. I laughed and held on to him, growing dizzy I tapped his shoulder.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Your welcome." He smiled. "Now let's get out of here before Texas Chainsaw Massacre roll through."

Laughing I slid from off his waist and grabbed his hand hearing his breath hitch from my sudden change in mood.

"Thank you for the food, and for doing that for me. I didn't think you took me serious." I chuckled.

"I take everything about you serious." I turned from my door and looked towards the ground and then around him to his house. The car with the two people in it plastering itself inside my head.

I felt two fingers lift my chin towards Corey's face and he stepped closer to me trapping me against the door with his hands.

"I had a good time, tonight." He whispered, his gaze fixed on my lips.

"So did I." I said back. He rubbed his lips against mine and then moved them, kissing my cheek and pulling away.

Damn him.

"I'll see you tomorrow at school, don't be late." He yelled walking backwards towards his house. The car no longer there.

"Yeah, yeah." I waved him off, blowing a kiss at him.

He catched it and watched me walk into the house safely. Looking out the window I had just saw him closing his.

"That boy." I mumbled, dazily. "Will be the death of me."

"Where we're you, young lady?" I jumped out of my skin and put my hand across my chest.

I couldn't believe my eyes, he's actually home.

"D-Dad?" I didn't even see his car outside. How the hell did he get home? "Where is your car?"

"Don't worry about it. Why are you getting home at almost one o clock in the morning? and who's the boy across the street?"

Signing, I pulled off my coat and hung it up by the door walking straight past him and to the kitchen for dessert. Even though I had some, I wanted some more.

"I know you hear me talking to you."

"I was going to ask you if I can go out with a friend for once, instead of Teyana but you weren't here. I thought you would be happy for me since I'm making friends but obviously not."

"I am happy sweetheart." He mumbled sitting down in the chair at the island. "It's just you we're out with a male."

"Difference? Dad don't you trust me? I'm not that little vulnerable girl like I used to be."

"I'm sorry pumpkin, I just don't want you to end up like your mo-" I looked over at him and dropped my fork on my plate with Chocolate cake on it.

"Like who?"

"Forget I said anything, we'll talk more when you get back from school in the afternoon. I'm home for the whole week and I want to meet this boy from across the street." He pointed a finger at me and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight baby, I love you."

"Love you too." I grumbled, turning towards my plate with the delicious sweet cake again.

My mother?

He sighed and walked out of the kitchen cutting the light off on his way out. I turned around and looked out of the back doors leading to the patio. Who was he talking about? My mother died when she gave birth to me, right?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

193 15 15
The hidden story of the ill-fated partners, David and Elyzza come into realization and limelight.
4.3K 42 12
Best friends turn into lovers .. that's all you need to know.
42 0 27
Dramatic play about a teacher and a student who fall in love with drugs.
3.4K 187 7
Shawn and Marlon, they sound like a good pair but they are not. Shawn has battled through her demons with Marlon by her side. He isn't the best suppo...