L I F E L I N E »bryson till...

By ashleyjadenn

My works #1 : What happens when twenty-one year old Jayde Wilson reunite with her high school sweet heart, Br... More

O1: Jayde Wilson.
O2: The Concert.
O3: Feelings , deep feelings.
O4: 'can we talk ?' no.
O5: Meeting Dylan.
O6: I'll help you , let me help.
O7: Just The Beginning.
O8: Its okay to not be okay.
O9: No Need To Worry.
1O: Lets Fall In Love . . . Again.
11: Runaway.
12: Stress and Curiosity.
13: Too Much On The Plate.
14: Love You Regardless.
15: Put Your Pride Aside.
16: My Secret Is Out.
17: Promise Me , Bryson.
18: Deep Down Inside.
19: Save Me.
2O: Curious.
21: What Did I Get Myself Into ?
22: Make things official.
23: Re-wind.
24: Unexpected.
25: Crooked Smile.
26: Nice To See You Again.
28: Lost For Words. (Pt. 1)
29: Lost For Words. (Pt. 2)
3O: Encounters.
31: No Grudge With Family.
32: Biggest Mistake.
33: Guilt.
34: Doing It Wrong.
35: New Direction.
36: The Sibling's Mission.
37: Riding Solo.
38: The Inconvenience.
39: The Worthless Agony.
40: Telling The One You Love.
41: Sunflower.
42: Feel My Pain.
43: Getting To Know You.
44: Intoxication.
45: The Sequence.
46: Envy & Bullets.
47: Acknowledging Love.
48: Love , Drama & Agony.
49: At Your Best.
5O: Adorn.
51: Personal Business.
52: News , News & More News.
53: My Weakness.
54: She's Back.
55: Restarting.
56: Distance.
57: Unplanned Birthday Surpise.
58: Bloody War.
59: End Of It All.
D E A D L I N E.
Q U E S T I O N.
D E C I S I O N.
P U B L I S H E D !
N O S E Q U E L.
N E W B O O K !!
A SEQUEL ... FR ?!
DEADLINE IS PUBLISHED !
its not that deep.
NEW BOOK ! DESTINATION.
new book !
a REAL new series !

27: Let Me Explain.

1.6K 80 47
By ashleyjadenn

Trey.

Life was great. I had the best girlfriend ever , always supporting me  and encouraging me to do my best. Mina was always there for me , she was my baby. We been in college for three years now and soon we'll be grown , on our own. I was happy , me and Mina planned on moving in together , living in a nice place in New Jersey , Patterson. I played basketball during college and Mina was a cheerleader, she was a cheerleader for the college but she was mainly my personal cheerleader. When my head hung low , she had the power to pick it up. When I was nervous about a game who was there cheering me up , putting a goofy smile on my face ? Mina. But little did I know Mina was the girl i thought she was.

I knocked on her dorm room door multiple times , she'd opened by now. But some shit felt strange , "Mina , open this door girl !" I yelled.

It was quiet in her dorm room. I assumed she wasn't there and maybe was in the library studying like usually so i backed away from the door.

"What you doing here ?" Mina roommate , Kiana asked. She was about 5'5 , carmel skin and curves that could make a nigga go crazy. Her blonde hair was to her shoulders and brown big eyes looking up at me. I wasn't worried about her though , she was the campus hoe , community pussy. I was just focused on Mina , it been that way , stays that way.

I smacked my lips , rolling my eyes. "Where my girl at ?"

Kiana eyes raised up , she crossed her arms and cleared her throat. It was silent for a good moment.

"Well," I said impatiently , "You gon' fucking answer me ?"

Kiana voice softened up , "She's a-at Dante dorm."

Dante. Nigga who swore he could get in any girl pants , by him being that type of dude. I didn't want him around my girl at all , I knew i could trust her. The only female that never cheated on me nor ever lied to me , Mina was innocent.

I didn't say anything to Kiana after that , I rushed over to Dante's dorm room. "Trey , don't go over there !" Kiana yelled from behind me.

I had a weird feeling in my gut at that moment , I shook it off and went to go get my girl.

I banged my fist against Dante's door. His dorm room was only a floor below mines. I was heated. If he touched my girl then I was ready to kill tha-

"Ignore the knocking," I heard a female voice say , it was hella familiar.

I stopped knocking and paid my attention to the conversation on the other side of the door.

"Nah baby , that could be my girl knocking." Dante said , I heard Mina smacked her lips in frustration.

"Both of y'all asses about to be shocked as a mother fucker." I bit my lip , holding back my tears. I knocked on the door once again.

"Hide in the closet." I heard Dante say to Mina.

I slightly chuckled to myself.
Anger had took over my whole body . my fist was balled up , tears felt like they were going to come out but i wasn't about to let another nigga see me cry over my girlfrie- , a hoe.

I heard shuffling in the room and heard a closet door shut.

Seconds later , the door swung open. "Hey Ba-" He paused and smirked , looking at me , "Oh it's you. The fuck you want nigga ?"

I pushed the door open a bit more , welcoming myself into the dorm. I glanced at the bed , the sheets were everywhere and i saw a condom wrapper on the dresser near his bed.

"Mina get yo' ass out that closet." I yelled as loud as i could.

It was silent until she decided to come out , "Trey it's not what you thin-"

"I thought you weren't like these other bitches huh ?" I laughed to myself and put the palm on my hand on my head. "Yo' , my ass so fucking dumb."

"You are dumb , can't complain with you there." Dante smiled with his arms crossed like something was funny.

"Shut the fuck up !" I looked over at Mina who had tears flowing down her face. She covered her naked with the sheets from the bed.

"Why you crying for ? You the one that got cheated on ? I wasn't good enough for you ? I gave you everything you asked for , I'll give you the shirt off my back if i had to , Mina. I showed you love , What did i do wrong ?" I licked my lips , shaking my head , "And to think i was there for yo' ass. You just like these these females , nah all y'all bitches hoes matter of fact."

She was speechless. Dante didn't do shit but sit on his bed eating a bag of potato chips watching the scene.

"And to think i was faithful to you." I looked at her , "All those opportunities I had to cheat on you. But nah , I cared about you. I thought about you before i did me."l

"We done , man." I said making my way out the room.

"Aye bro , you ain't gon' tell my girl about this right !?" I heard Dante yelled as i rushed out the room.

I shook my head at the old memory. I chuckled a bit. I was faithful to that hoe , come to find out they been on the low for more than five months. Mina and I was together for a year , going on two years. I thought i was going to marry that girl , she was going to be the one to have my babies , come home from work seeing her. I guess shit change though. Shit , i changed too. At that moment of my life i decided to play with bitches hearts like Mina did with mines.

"Baby , what you thinking about ?" Kiana asked as she wrapped her arms around me , her baby bump was getting bigger so it felt weird when she hugged me.

I looked down small hands , the wedding ring i put on her finger a while ago sparkled in the sunlight.

"Nothing , baby." I lied and turned around facing her. I looked down at her and kissed her forehead.

"Trey , don't go over there !"

Jayde Wilson.

"You sure you don't know that number huh ?" Bryson asked me as his eyes were glued to the screen of my phone.

"I promise to you , I don't know that number !" I said for the one millionth time this week.

He nodded , "Block that nigga." He mumbled as we sat up in his bed.

I took my phone an did as i was told. I put my phone on the nightstand and shook my head , "Why didn't you believe me from the start ?"

He looked over at me and sighed , "Im sorry , Jay. It's just this Naomi shit got me shook." He paused , "I didn't know she was having suicidal thoughts and shit. I went to that funeral and that shit was sad bro. Naomi mother and sister was there."

I looked at him , and grabbed his hand.

"They sat front row along with me. Her sister in college , she doing good but i know she was hurt seeing her sister in that casket , Naomi raised her on her own. Their mother was there , she still the crackhead she was years ago and her sister said she was still trying to sell her body and shit. I feel bad for them. Then after all the shit me and Naomi been through," He looked at our hands , "We cheated on each other multiple times , so my bad if i'm overprotective with you." He kissed my hand.

I nodded and bit my lip.

Not to mention you just lost a child.

I wanted to say but i know he was going through some shit , I wasn't about to bring it up.

"I won't hurt you , Bryson. No matter what happens in life , as long as i'm on this earth." I thought about my lifeline , "I got you. You don't have to worry about me hurting you , ever. I love you , my mom always said we not supposed to hurt the people we love."

He smiled , "I love you more." He grabbed my face , bringing me closer to his lips. When our lips connected , I felt as if i was going to felt with butterflies in my stomach , flying around like the season spring just arrived in my stomach.

He pecked my lips multiple times. The butterflies grew each time.

"Just give me all of you in exchange for me." I said , repeating him from his song lyrics.

His deep laugh made me smile even more , "You so damn corny bro."

I rolled my eyes , "Nigga , you wrote the song."

He was quiet for a moment , "Oh right."

I shook my head and got out of bed . heading to Harley's room. She was sitting on her bed on the ipad bryson brought her. "Hey Jay Jay !" She put her ipad down and looked up at me.

I sat on her bed , "What you doing kiddo ?" I looked on the ipad seeing her play on one of the educational games from the app store. Harley would be starting school pretty soon and I wanted her to be prepared. Unnecessary toys not going to help her in the future , she'll forget about this toys a couple weeks later.

"I was playing a game , but not anymore." She smiled as she showed off her little baby teeth.

I smiled back at her and shook my head , "Me and Janae going to get our nails done tomorrow , girls day out. You wanna come ?"

Her face shot up with excitement , "Can i get long nails !?" her voice was filled with enthusiasm.

"Nah princess, you're too young but i can see can i get some pretty glitter on your fingers on toes." I laughed a bit at how excited she was.

She shrugged , "That'll do."

I laughed got up from her bed , making my way back to Bryson's bedroom "Goodnight , Princess Harley."

"Goodnight , Queen Jay Jay."

***

boy. school started and it's stressing me out already , but this three day weekend might relax me so i might drop another chapter tomorrow or monday.

thanks to the people who comment and vote , ily !

how y'all feel about Trey's flashback ?

how y'all feel about bryson and jayde right now ?

this book is going to get juicer chapter by chapter so stay tuned.

oh yeah how y'all feel about the new book cover ? it was made by a friend of mines , i'll @ her in my next chapter bc im rushing rn.

vote & comment !

—AshleyJaden (or) AJ (y'all can call whichever, idc lmao.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 14.1K 32
In which two broken hearted werewolves find their way back to each other, after six years Emilia and Derek are back where it started. Only this time...
46.8K 2.1K 36
Everything was spinning out of control, until he met her She'd never understood her power, until she met him
4.3M 305K 43
This was NOT how Lilly had expected her honeymoon to go. Ever since their ship left the shore, she has been feeling dizzy, irritable and nauseous...a...