Not A Visitor [StudxStud] COM...

By yovacane_

We all blindly stumble upon challenges and situations in our lives that make no sense whatsoever and that's b... More

Intro--
1▻ Too Young. Too Old.
2▻ Lemme teach you..
3▻ Am i over her?
4▻ Marley.
5▻ Maybe it was..?
6- Confrontation
7- But She'll Never Know.
8- As a matter of Fact.
9- Spin Off
10- Speechless.
Part Two.
Part Three.
New Season, different fall.
12- No explainations, right?
13- Nope, not at all.
14- We're in, You're out.
15- Blood for Decor.
16- Right Move.
17- Will.
18. -Triplets Of The Soul. Family Secrets.
19.-If We Had A Will,We'd Have A Way. . Right?
20.- Too Late.
21.-Stand With Me.
22. Come with Me.. LAST CHAPTER!!

Part Four

5.7K 257 35
By yovacane_

-

[[Hmm...Karma. It's a bitch ain't it?]]

Alicia's POV.
(P.s// probably the last time you're gonna hear from her POV this thoroughly..no promises though.)

The morning after..🌦

I sat there doubled over while I drank the last bit of my third bottle of brandy.

Contemplating on whether I should call my niece or not someone knocked on the door.

I decided to let whoever the fuck it was keep knocking because now wasn't the time nor was I in the right of all my minds to even hold a conversation with anyone.

Pressing her contact from my home screen I shakily held the phone up to my ear waiting to hear her voice just once again so I could explain myself.

I had a huge migraine from last night.

I tried looking for her but i couldn't find her anywhere. I don't even know where any of her friends are or their numbers so i was stuck in a puddle.

All i wanted to do was let it be known that I wasn't trying to hurt her and the only thing I was trying to do was prevent this.

I mean maybe it was selfish of me to want to gather everybody together just to show off my success, or cover for my unfit sister, but that wasn't entirely the only reason. And if you ask me I think if it be anyone I deserve the recognition..

Spending most my time covering for everyone else's ass I lost my own...and probably the only child I'll ever have that tried to love me like I was her own mother...

Yolanda doesn't even deserve her. She will never be able to make up for the misery that took place in Regina's life. Ever. To say the least I don't even know why she still claims Flo'? What's better about her more than Regina? What, that shes straight? Their both still her daughters.

(*leave a message after the tone*)

"Damn it." I sighed. laying my head in the palm of my hand I hung up. Gimme a break...

I called again. I know she has her phone with her. I know she does.

Whoever it was that was at my door before decided to come back and keep knocking. "Go away! Can't you see I don't wanna be bothered!??" I yelled towards the front. I slumped down on the floor in the middle of all the glass and foot prints in the flour from Regina's shoes.

I didn't even bother to clean up any of it. I swiped my finger across one lazily and sobbed. "Why am I so foolish.." I said shaking my head.

*BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Came from the door.*

I jumped at the bangs hitting the back of my head on the wood of the cabinet as I looked up from my phone.

That made my head hurt even worse as I spoze my eyes shut wincing in pain.

"All I wanna do is talk, Ali... The way you left me wondering where you were like that realllly had me worrying about you." said the man's voice from behind the door.

Richard...Richard? "Richard???" I asked becoming even more afraid.

"Ding, ding, ding." He grunted.

My head pulsed with excruciating pains through out my temples as my breathing became more rapid and intense.

I struggled getting up as I slid on something with my knee.

I was wearing a curve hugging black dress from a formal I attended some days ago.

"W-what do you want, Richard? I told you...that I'm done with you." I said raising my voice.

"You don't have to be scared-- and I know that but just..let me in. We need to talk."

"I don't wanna talk to you, I wanna be forgiven." I said as I stood on all fours trying to get a clear vision.

"I do forgive you. I love y-"

"Not by you." i retorted.

I promised myself I'd stop drinking but hell, it's better than a cigarette right..

"Just go away, Richard!!"

"No, Alicia. Now look-

"Goooo away, richard!!?"

"Ugh! Just--open. The fucking. Door!!" he kept demanding jiggling the knob frantically.

"Do I have to call the cops!?" I said reaching for my phone.

It was still on voicemail from the second time I called Regina. I pressed end and shut it off. There was no use..

Slowly but well enough, i got up to my knees getting to my feet. I sat my phone down and made my way from the kitchen, through the hall.

The noise he was making echoed quickly throughout my house.

But i wasnt going to coward out and back down, call the cops?

This is my house, my home. Im the don cheetah. What should I be scared of him for? Nothing.

Fixing my dress i leaned against my wooden door.

"*sighs softly*....back away from the door and I'll open it." I stated looking through the hole.

"Alright." He complied.

As he did such, I kept my word. I opened my door but cautiously.

The sun beamed in immediately connecting with my eyes so I stepped behind the door as I covered them.

"Hurry up!" I said as he quickly came in. He smelled like cigarettes. New ports to be exact.

I made a face at the smell as i stepped back from him.

Closing the door I grabbed some snuggles air freshener from the desk and sprayed him and the doorway with it.

I couldn't stand the stench that was fuming off his body.

"Damn, woman. Did you have to spray me??" He said waving his hands in front of his face, fanning off the spray.

"Yep. Just couldn't give it up could you?" I said as I stopped.

He looked at me as i looked at him with my arms folded.

"Oh I know you not *cough* talkin' bout me you *weezes and coughs twice* Ned the wine-o! "What you tryna do kill me? You don't remember me telling you i have asthma?" he asked me.

"Oh. Nope.. I forgot." i said putting the air freshener back down.

I froze.

There goes the pain again. It's never been this bad though. It feels like a hammer against the inside of my skull.

"Ouch." i hissed.

"What was that for?" He asked me. "You okay?"

"I *winces* I think so. Here, let me sit down for a minute." I said grabbing his arm as he walked me to the living room and sat me on the couch.

Look at me...I planned in kicking this dude out now i'm over here asking him for help.

He sat down next to me and looked at me as he folded his hands. "Are you sure you're okay?" he said.

I swallowed before i nodded yes. I didn't feel fine. . But i couldn't tell him that.

''So what do you want, Richard?"

"I told you already. I would like to make this work. I know you've gotten my messages, my e-mails, my voice messages, my phone calls....I'm giving up a whole life for this-

"But i didn't want or ask you to, hun. I'm..kind of already seeing someone right now..but it's not going too well." i admitted looking away from him.

I missed Nikita with everything in me. I was breaking inside as we spoke but..what she said was right i should've told them both sooner but her being mad at me especially for this long is killing me.

"Seeing someone? Why didn't you tell me any of this before i left my fiance? I'm IN LOVE WITH YOU!!"

I looked at him as my eyes bulged.

"A fian- oh hell no. A fiance?? When did this happen!?" i questioned him.

"Who are you seeing?" he said ignoring my question.

"That's none of your concern. What fiance?''

He sighed then answered me.

"A couple of months back... i met someone who lived near my job but i realized that i still wanted you so i left her." he said.

"You left the woman?"

"Yes."

"Who you were with."

"Yes.."

"For me?"

"Yess.."

"How many months?"

"1 year. We finally decided on getting married and she really wanted to so i said yes to make her happy."

"Nigga...." was all i could say. How messed up is that?

"Well, I'm sorry but nothing's happening here. So if i were you id try to make amends with the woman who's heart you probably broke instead of being here. Get out." i told him.

As i pointed my finger towards the door the pain hit me again but harder this time.

I fluttered my eyes as my head became heavy again and lost consciousness for a moment.

His words became more and more flushed out by a siren like sound coming from in between my ears.

Then a pulsing pain drove throughout my head. I knew i couldn't stay home like this or drive myself anywhere for that matter.

I had to find out exactly what stage i am now.

"What is it, Al?? Alicia???" he spoke shaking my arm.

I couldn't talk and I couldn't even open up my watery mouth to speak.

All i knew was that this wasn't going to go anywhere from just a tylenol or aspirin. "Get me t' the...t' the hospital." i said only above a hushed voice.

"Why? What's wrong?-"

"Just do it please." i managed to whisper.

The pain increased more and more, it seemed by every second that passed it got more intense to where my eyelids restricted my actions to open.

I just prayed to god that it wasn't the same thing the doctor told me about last time...

Regina's POV.

Waking up by her side was so freaking weird.

I mean i was feeling so many things laying there against her quietly breathing chest while she held me loosely around the waist. It's like i didn't wanna get up but i knew i had to.

I slowly scooted from under her and lifted her arm from over me as i attempted to get out of bed.

My clothes should be dry by now.

Suddenly she grabbed my wrist as i tensed up looking back at her.

"God, you weren't asleep?" i asked her.

"Nope.." she loosened her grip on my wrist and slowly caressed my hand as she examined it. Noticing my knuckles from yesterday.

I pulled my hand away and tried to come up with an excuse. "Yeahh about that.."

"Yeah, about that. What happened.?"

I didn't respond. I knew even if i did shed lecture me or something. "I let out some anger on the garage door. No big deal."

"Mh.. Well at least you didn't beat nobody up. Otherwise i would've had to check you."

I scrunched up my face a little at her statement and turned towards her. "Check me how? Don't get too carried away now just cus you know something about me, ya heard?" i told her.

I saw her face as she looked at me like "is that right" and chose to fuck with her and take it too far. "Shit...I'm still daddy."

She snorted bursting out in laughter as she got out the bed on my my side. "Yeah, right! Not in this house!" she said continuing to laugh.

I stared at her as she truly was amused.

Shut the fuck up. She was getting irritating.

I eyed her as she had her funnies and it started to become annoying. "Shut up, it wasn't even that funny."

"You said it, not me. Lil ass.. and who you tellin to shut up?" she said standing in front of me. "Huh? Not me? Cus i know it's-- it ain't me." she said moving her finger from her to me multiple times.

"Ain't nobody else here?" i said looking around.

"Keep talkin shit.." she said walking closer to me.

"Or? Whatchu gon' do??" i said trying to be tough.

But truthfully i was soo scared.

"Or ima throw yo lil fragile ass over my shoulder and put you in the shower and spray some cold water on ya ass to wake you up, cus obviously you still sleep. Thinking you run shit when you don't."

"I never said no such thing!" i remarked getting on my toes.

All she did was smirk, wink at me, going into the bathroom as our shoulders brushed together. Her skin was so soft.

I wonder what the rest of it feels like...

Nikitia's POV.

I laughed to myself as i got ready for my shower.

I knew what that girl wanted me to do. She ain't slick. I knew better and plus we just might've ended up doing something else this morning and as bad as i want to...I'll pass.

I gotta go to work today and drop this girl off.

......................

I got out the shower, wrapped a towel around my body, got out and came out to reggie sprawled across my bed asleep.

I sighed going to my dresser and loudly opened the drawers and closed them all.

Still didn't wake up.

Grabbing my cologne i sprayed it twice in her face and she didn't even wiggle her nose... Damn.

I shook her. "Reggie, wake up girl." she groaned and turned her head the opposite direction. I waited for her to do the ritual stretch and yawn but that never happened.

This girl sleeps deep as fuck. If there was a robbery i know damn well i can't count on her ass. "Reggie!!" still no movement.

I was forced to do the extremes.

I got on the bed over her and jumped up and down. "Fireeeee!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!"

"Ohhh shit! Where!? Where!???" she yelled, sliding diagnolly off my bed as i kept jumping. "Umph!" her butt hit the floor.

"Haha, no fire. Just wake yo ass up." i smiled.

".....what?" she said angrily.

"Nooo fire. I tried waking you up with everything in this muthafucker that wasn't harmful and so i had no choice." i said hopping off my bed landing on my feet. "You gave me no choice."

"What in the fuck is wrong with you? You know you gave me a heart attack?? Huh???" she said getting up.

"Ma bad.... You want some breakfast though?" i asked her.

"No. I'll make it myself."

I leaned my head to the side. Ight then i guess, be salty. "Well alright. Whatever. Just use the toothbrush over there, take a shower, find some clothes and come in the front." i told her as i walked out.

Because if I'm assuming correctly she dont look like the type of person to turn down a cooked breakfast. So that's what I'll do.

Reggie's POV

After my shower routine and succeeding in finding some clothes that fit, i checked my phone.

13 missed calls from my aunt's number and two voicemails. I erased the voice messages, and deleted the missed calls only to get another one at the same time. "Man, no. Damn it." i said out loud as i declined the call.

I mean seriously, what was she gone do? Tell me how sorry she was for lying to me? Making me think she was for me when she wasn't? No, i wont do it.

I love her and i appreciate her but I need some time to myself before i could even gather up anything to say to her. I felt bad for ignoring her like i was but right now i just didn't wanna talk. About shit.

I really was pissed at her and everybody.

I really don't think anything she could say to me is going to change that anytime soon. Just leave me alone for a while.

"Aight, baby girl you done yet?" said Nikki, standing in the doorway.

"Huh? Oh-- yeah. I am" i said dropping my phone in my pocket.

She looked at me funny.

"What's wrong did she call you?"

"Yeah well...tried to. But i deleted everything."

"Oh, well you sure nothing's wrong?"

"Yeah. Why would it be?" i responded.

For some reason now, her saying that did make me question my actions just now. Maybe i should've answered. That did seem in a way fucked up..

I had a strong feeling that i should've seen what she wanted but i fought the urge. I'm pretty sure she's fine.

Maybe its just me acting like this because i feel guilty for going through with my first thoughts thats all.

"Well, alright...whatever makes you happy." she said as we walked into the kitchen.

I sat there quietly as she told me what the plan for today was: to drop me off at my house so i can get my car and go to dance for the last time this week and when she gets off work she'll text me the directions to make my way back here if i wanna stay still...which i do. I need some place to get away while i tough out this ordeal between me and my loved ones.

I agreed because truthfully i don't wanna be around anyone right now. But i can't run forever.

After we finished our meals, we left her house going back to aunty's. I had a gut feeling that something wasn't right. i switched cars seeing that hers was gone; probably at work or something, and headed into town to start my day off.

Nikita's POV.

Beneath me was a very attractive woman.

She paid 300 for body art that represented her and her husbands human bodies movement.

She informed me of this while i painted the diamonds of the back of her thighs. Very well proportioned woman, i needn't say.

She looked over her shoulder. "So uhhh, how many women have you violated, cutie?"

I smirked before i answered her.

"Including you baby? About ten." I answered her.

She lowered her hips a little for me to continue on the path i was and i leaned in closer as i filled in a line.

"Doesn't seem like enough.. i would think you'd be making the most money up in here with your good looks and all." she said. "Mhmm, come again?" I asked her.

I could swear that she was flirting with a nigga. Lol "straight women".

"I mean look at you...you're so fine." she complimented.

I stopped stroking and dipped my brush back into the water now finished with her project.

"Why'd you stop? You coulda kept going." she said.

I smiled getting up, wiping my hands. "Because I'm done, Mrs.Harper.."   i answered her.

"Oh..so soon." she pouted looking at herself in the personal body mirror we have in each little cubicle. "Wow. You really know your way with body paint and a brush.." she said admiring the art on her body.

I smiled and nodded my head approvingly. "Thank you..thanks a lot."

"You deserve a tip for this, can i give you one?"

"Oh, no ma'am. That's okay, that won't be necessary." i pardoned.

"No forreal, mamas i think you're pretty good. Do you do tats? Anything like that or do you just do nude body paint.....you must be gay.." she said analyzing my body and clothing.

Okayyy i didn't like that statement at all. "Uhmm yeah, actually. That's what i came here looking for. I was in the tat business with my close friend back in Los angeles but i moved up here and started looking for a job...and...here i am." i said as politely as i could answering her question.

''Hm...I'll call you. Do you have a business card?" she said walking towards me.

I backed up a couple inches but not too fast to offend her. "Uh-- no. No, not yet." i replied. "Well then you should get some.." she said in a lower voice.

"It's free-

"Listen, ma'am. I think you should get going. To your husband..you know the one in the waiting room...who you came with."

She laughed showing off her dimples and pearly white teeth. "You're acting like I'm harassing you, sweetheart. You better be glad I'm showing you any interest. Most people would kill for my recognition, my love." she whispered using her tongue to pass over her teeth seductively.

I don't feel anything on my face but i can tell you surely i was uncomfortable as hell.

"Have a nice day, Mrs. Harper." i bidded her as i turned my head away from hers.

She looked me up and down and "mh'd" under her breath. "Same to you, Nikita."

She left out of the room going into the middle walk way where samantha was to help her body paint dry. That was her job.

I was afraid of this woman since she came in looking at me like that and her husband had no clue. He's buff but dumb as hell. Somebody needs to tell him his wife is a hopper.

Taking a sip of water from my canteen i then checked my phone for any notifications and such and then i texted reggie to see if she got to class safely since it took me roughly three hours for that lady's body paint, i didn't really get a chance to check on her.

She replied back within a couple minutes and told me she was and to expect her at my place sometime tonight.

I bit the inside of my cheek and sent her a text saying okay. I know the last good idea was to push her back into the arms of who hurt her so soon but i personally think that they do need to talk about what happened. At least sometime soon.

I mean, me myself missed Alicia but lately I've been more attached and wound up with my thoughts of regina.

Yet still i do have a conscience and it's telling me to keep my mouth shut. Dont say anything stupid or out of line. No matter what that's still family business, between them and..what happened with me and alicia well, she wanted me to leave anyways so maybe i should just wait til all that dies down first before i pop up again.

Maybe it'll be too much too soon, i don't know.

So when i got off work at the same time as yesterday i chose to just drive straight home.

My phone rung while i was on my way to my suite and i looked at it and it was Regina telling me she was there.

I unlocked my door and there she was sitting on the couch, more at ease than last time.

"Hey.." she smiled.

"Wassup" i said back.

She looked down at her lap and then to the Tv.

"What's wrong reg? Look at me." i said going towards her.

Kneeling down in front of her i grabbed her chin. "Why you look like that, what happened while i was gone?" i hated when i seen her anything but happy it made me wanna go hunt for the person who did it.

"Nothing's the matter i just.." she finally made eye contact with me looking me in the eyes and when she did that. She kissed me. Hard and passionate.

I leaned in towards her and tried to slowly pull away but she grabbed my face and held it there. It was like a magnetic field wouldn't let me pull away from her.

I was lured but sure as hell willingly...

I bit down on her lips before i sucked the bottom one in. "Wa-wait- where's all this coming from though--

"Don't speak.....just let me follow the feels." she whispered. "Please.." she spoke to me.

I then kissed her aggressively, dragging her body off the couch before i picked her up and made my way to my bedroom.....

I laid her firmly on the mattress, wedging her out of her shirt and started to immediately suck, bite and lick down her middle.

Her arches against my body while i got lower were magnificent..it was like a wave of lust and need hit me when my lips met her skin.

Her phone started vibrating and we froze for a minute. She went for it but i didn't want anything to fuck up this mood so i snatched it from her. "You don't need this right now, i got you..." i threw it somewhere on the floor.

We cant stop now, not this time..

Alicia's POV.

Richard had permission to drive Alicia to the hospital. On the way there she explained to him she's been hiding the fact that she was diagnosed with heavy signs of an aneurysm for the last two years.

Not only was she going to explain that to everyone when she got the chance, but she wanted to tell Regina herself before it was too late. Before she got sick...

Still no damn answer from this kid...

I threw my phone into my purse beside me, as i laid there on the bed provided.

The doctor came in with a saddened look on his face.

"Well....?" i asked him in hopes that he would say i could have at least some type of surgery.

"...I'm sorry. But if we can't get a hold of him there won't be anything anyone can do to help you..look over these if you wish. Take your time, please." he handed me some papers of numerous surgeon's that could do the work but i didn't have the money nor insurance for half of these... What am i gonna do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.3K 32
gxg- Y/n and her sister Cady, take on something more difficult than the African wilderness. High school
738K 26.5K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...
104K 4.5K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...
810K 33K 36
What happens when Morgan Valentine asks her best friend to be her fake girlfriend in hopes to make her long time girl next door crush jealous? Sounds...