Top Dawgs (Big Eight)

By MagicGoldenFlower

Jack, Kristoff, Eugene, and Rapunzel have always been the top dogs at their school. But when a new group arri... More

Characters (skip if you want)
I'm in your grade
You're terrible
That's cute
One crazy girl
I would take you in a heartbeat
Chicken
Let's get started on this project
Don't brag
Honest answer or sweet lie
So you have a hand fetish
It's a surprise
Best! Dare! Ever!
Snowflake?
You are expelled
Cobalt and carbon
You look afraid to me
I'm out of shape
I'm like the grinch
It's a blessing and a curse
You and the nicknames
Man, gossip spreads fast
Young love
Consider it my birthday present
Kiss the chef
I hate them both with a passion
Wee lamb
F for Fantastic
Tanner's a killjoy
Go! Fight! Win!
Okay Jelsa
I know you couldn't
What happened
An inch shorter
You don't think
Break up
Shut up, Jack
5 years later
TANGLED SERIES!!!

How dare you

791 28 4
By MagicGoldenFlower

*Rapunzel's POV*
I was sitting on Eugene's bed. I had been released from the hospital earlier this afternoon since they just wanted an overnight stay. I have a couple of cuts and bruises, but nothing as bad as Hiccup or Eugene. "So you're saying that it wasn't his fault?" Mom questioned the police. They had came to tell us about what they had found out from the accident. I haven't visited Merida or Hiccup, but I'm not ready to face them yet.

"Yes. The other driver tested positive. He was drunk. He swerved into their lane and hit them perfectly. None of these kids should be alive today." The officer frowned.

"He was drunk?" Mom cried.

"And high. He's had multiple DUI's in the last couple of years."

"And nobody's done anything with him before this?"

"That is correct."

"What kind of freak show are you running? My child could have been killed!" Mom shouted.

"Mom." I croaked. They stopped arguing, ready to answer my question.

"Yes baby?"

"Why hasn't Eugene woke up yet?" I asked. He hasn't shown any type of life except for his steady breathing and his pulse on the heart monitor. He hasn't stirred in his sleep or even mumbled anything.

"Rapunzel, he might not wake up for days. He was hit head on." Mom explained.

"I was in the front seat. How come I'm not as injured as him or Hiccup?"

"Something deflected the air bag from hitting your face and injuring your neck or even killing you. From our research, it was faulty." The officer explained.

"What even happened?" I questioned.

"The truck was hit and rolled three times before hitting a barb wire fence." The officer continued.

"So his seatbelt saved him." I replied.

"That is correct."

"Ya know, I always told him that someday that seatbelt would save him. I'm thankful I told him last night." I mumbled as I fixed his hair.

"He's a lucky guy." Mom weakly smiled.

"Would you like to continue this in the hallway?" The officer asked. Mom agreed and walked into the hallway, quietly shutting the door. I studied his face, looking at the purple bruises forming around his head and finding new cuts the longer I looked at him. I noticed his injured right wrist. It was a deep purple with splotches of yellow. Soon, there was a soft knock at the door. I opened the door and found Kristoff. I quickly brought him into a hug.

"How's he doing?" Kristoff asked.

"I don't know Kris." I cried. I felt the tears brimming my eyes. Don't cry, don't cry.

"How are you doing?" Kristoff questioned.

"Physically, just a few scraps and bruises. Mentally, I'm not feeling myself." I replied.

"Do you remember much?"

"I remember everything up until the accident. After that, everything is dark." I frowned.

"It's okay. Your mind probably won't let you remember that. After all, who would want to?" Kristoff comforted. Suddenly, there was a light knock at the door. We turned and looked to see Jack, Elsa, and Anna.

"Hey." Jack weakly smiled.

"Hey." I replied.

"How's it going?" Elsa questioned.

"I don't know." I frowned, rubbing my hands over my arms.

"How's Mer and Hic?" Kristoff questioned.

"They're doing okay." Elsa answered.

"Well, Mer's doing okay. It's Hiccup we have to worry about." Anna added.

"How is he?" Jack asked as he looked at Eugene. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the floor. It pained me to see him hurt like that.

"We can go look at him." Kristoff replied as he wrapped his buff arms around my shoulders and led everyone to Eugene's bedside.

"God, he looks horrible." Jack sighed as he ran his fingers though his silvery hair. I slowly nodded and nuzzled into Kristoff. Right now, he was my shoulder to cry on. He was like my older, supportive brother.

"Why isn't he awake yet?" Anna lightly spoke, sounding afraid to speak.

"He's in a coma. He was hit the hardest." I briefly explained before my voice cracked. Everyone stayed silent as we looked him a little longer. I felt like I was breaking in the inside.

"We should go visit Mer and Hic. Come on, Rap." Kristoff encouraged as he led us away from Eugene. I knew I would see him before I left today so I didn't say goodbye like everyone else.

"Let's visit Mer Bear. She's probably the calmest out of the two." Jack smiled as he knocked on her door.

"Come in." Merida softly replied. We opened the door and saw Merida sitting in her bed playing on her phone. "Hey."

"How's it going?" I asked.

"It could be worse. I could be laying here with broken legs hardly having a chance of surviving." Merida chuckled. "Rapunzel, what happened to your hair?"

"When the car rolled, my hair got tangled up and they had to cut it to free me." I explained as I ran my fingers through my short, choppy, blonde hair.

"Oh." Merida frowned. Everyone knew how much I loved my long, blonde hair. Having it gone was a real slap in the face.

"Have you seen Hiccup?" Kristoff asked. Merida slowly shook her head. "You're welcome to come with us."

"Okay. I'll just need some help up. My left arm is pretty sprained." Merida explained as Elsa and Anna helped her out of the bed. We walked down the hallway, getting glances from nurses and random people in the hospital for their loved ones. Eventually, we reached Hiccup's door and lightly knocked.

"Who is it?"

"It's me. Merida."

"Come in." Hiccup quickly replied. Merida slowly opened the door. We followed behind as we watched the huge grin sink to a frown. "I thought you were the only one."

"No, everyone else is here." Merida explained. Hiccup looked at each of us and seemed confused.

"Where's Eugene?" Hiccup asked. I couldn't handle myself and I turned into Kristoff's chest. Don't cry, don't cry. I silently scolded myself and quiet tears started forming in my eyes. Kristoff pulled me in and rubbed my back, making me feel better. I heard Elsa and Jack quietly explaining what happened to Hiccup. "So, do you guys want to see my battle scar?" Hiccup chuckled. We stared, waiting for him to show us. He lifted the covers and showed us his legs. Immediately, my eyes darted to his left leg, noticing it wasn't like the other.

"Oh my god!" I gasped as I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Yeah, I guess it's sorta striking at first." Hiccup weakly smiled. We all stared at it. The longer I gaped at it, the more guilt I felt gnawing at me. It felt like I was being eaten for the inside out. Why didn't anything happened to me? Why was I the only to come out okay?

"Punz, you okay?" Jack inquired. I slowly nodded my head. "Okay, you sorta zoned out for a while."

"Yeah. I'm okay." I mumbled.

"Here, let's go sit down." Kristoff offered as he led me to one of the chairs on the opposite side of the room. Merida was already sitting in the other, so Kristoff made me sit next to her. Everyone else placed themselves around the room.

"So Anna, where's your boyfriend?" Merida questioned.

"He's coming....eventually." Anna mumbled.

"Does he have to?" Kristoff whined.

"No, but he felt like he should." Anna replied.

"Tell him he doesn't." Merida commanded. Everyone looked at the fight starting. Lately, Merida has been able to keep her mouth shut, but apparently she's had enough.

"He can come if he wants to." Anna glared.

"Fine. Tell me when he gets here so I can go to my room far away from him." Merida growled.

"Why are you so against him? He's done nothing wrong!" Anna cried.

"Yet! He hasn't done anything wrong yet. I know his kind and I think everyone else in here will agree with me, he's bad news."

"You have to give everyone a chance. You can't just assume he'll do something bad."

"Anna, I think what Mer is trying to say is that she, and everyone else, doesn't want to see you getting hurt." Elsa interrupted. She seemed nervous like she was dealing with an explosive bomb.

"What do you guys know about love? You've never dated anyone, Punzie's known her boyfriend her whole life, just like Merida!" Anna shouted, obviously really sensitive about the subject.

"Anna." Kristoff spoke up.

"What?" She growled like an angry bear.

"Calm down. There's always someone out there who has it worse than you." Kristoff stated. He looked her in the eyes, not afraid if she would attack him. She seemed to calm down, taking in his advice.

"I'm calm." Anna whispered as she straightened her back. She took a deep breath, lower her heart rate. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" Jack shouted. The door squeaked opened to reveal a ginger with sideburns.

"Hey guys." He greeted as he shut the door behind him. He looked around the room, taking in everyone around him. I looked down, playing with my fingertips. I lightly tapped them on my legs, pretending I was playing piano. "So where's the cause of this?"

"What?" Hiccup questioned.

"Where's Eugene?" Hans replied, looking annoyed for having to explain.

"What did you call him?" Kristoff questioned.

"He's the cause of this, isn't he?" He scoffed. My head shot up.

"Are you serious?" I scoffed. He nodded his head like I was crazy. I walked up to him, unable to control my anger. "Did you just call him the cause for this pain?"

"He was the driver, wasn't he?" Hans replied.

"Listen to me. He wasn't the cause of this."

"You're his girlfriend. You'll obviously stand up for him so I can't believe you. Plus you're probably delusional from the accident."

"Are fricking kidding me?" Merida huffed.

"No, I'm not. Look, of course she would defend her boyfriend. He was obviously the cause of this."

"How dare you." Elsa awed. "How dare you say that about a man who won't even wake up tomorrow."

"His fault."

"Oh my god! The other driver was drunk and swerved into our lane. He's the cause of this!" I cried. Hans ran his hand down his face, obviously annoyed with us.

"Anna, please knock some sense into your loser friends," Hans replied. Anna looked down, not sure what to say. "Look, how would you know anyways?"

"The officer was talking to my mother, thinking I wasn't listening. They checked his blood, it had a high alcohol concentration." I argued as the door opened.

"What's going in here?" Stoick growled. We looked around, unable to find the words.

"Dad, do you happen to know who's fault it was?" Hiccup stuttered.

"Huh?"

"For the accident." Hiccup rambled.

"Yes."

"Can you tell us?" Merida questioned.

"Ummm. Not sure about that yet." He replied as he rubbed his hand behind his neck. He shut the door and walked down the hall.

"That was weird." Jack chuckled.

"That's typical Stoick." Elsa smiled.

"This is so stupid! I'm going back into the real world with people who have common sense. Come on Anna." Hans commanded as he walked towards the door. Anna looked at us, unsure what to do.

"Go with him." Merida grumbled. Anna thanked her and skipped out the door.

"Was she totally oblivious to what just happened?" I awed.

"Yeah, but don't worry. She'll see what he's like." Kristoff frowned.

"Hopefully soon." Hiccup chuckled.

......................................................................................................................
Oh my god! I haven't updated this book in almost a month. I formally want to apologize for putting this off and for this terrible excuse of a chapter. I want to thank you guys for still reading this book. I actually have another new idea. (Oh great, she won't finish that one either.) I don't plan on publishing it for a while, but I almost have the first chapter completed so if you want me to send you it, I can. Ps. If I send you my story and I find out you stole it, I will not be afraid to report you. I don't mean to threaten you, but it's really hard to come up with unique ides nowadays.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 264 30
ElsaXJack I will try to update as fast as I can! I love you all, thanks for 3.3k reads! you're the best <3
933 67 20
In a modern, highschool AU, seniors Jack Frost, Elsa Arendelle, Hiccup Haddock, Merida DunBroch, Rapunzel Corona and Eugene Fitzherbert are about to...
674 92 17
"I d-don't know Jack." "Say it Elsa. Look at me in the eye. Say it in my face. Say you don't love me." " I love you Jack! I freaking love you." ~~~~~...
103K 3.8K 50
I don't own any of the characters. All of them are from Disney or DreamWorks. Elsa was new in Fatalery High School with her sister, Anna. They met tw...