In The Moment (GxG)

Por findinglove9499

One single moment is all it takes for Princess Alexandera 'Lexa' Müller to find her soul mate. That moment ju... Mais

Copyright Statement
one•
two*
three•
four•
five•
six•
seven•
eight•
nine•
ten•
eleven•
twelve•
thirteen•
fourteen•
sixteen•
seventeen•
eighteen•
nineteen•
twenty•

fifteen•

12.7K 451 20
Por findinglove9499

In the months following that night, Lexa and I only grew closer. We officially became a couple the next day when Lexa asked me to be her girlfriend. I also told my mom about us that night. Things between Lexa and I were amazing. I don't think I could describe the feelings I have for her. She is like my other half. A part of me I didn't know I was missing until she found me in the alley that day.

After the accident Krista had a hard time coping with her new reality. Life without her family was crushing her, and Luna. She was trying so hard to get to know Krista and make her feel better but Krista wasn't ready for it yet. Krista was also having problems with her leg. The way her car was hit was on the passenger side and she was sitting behind the drivers seat. Her left leg got caught between her seat and the door dislocating it badly. It caused nerve damage because the doctors didn't address it right away. Now she has to wear a brace on it and has trouble walking every now and again.

It now being New Years Eve, things have gotten better as time went on for Krista. She is starting to find her way again in school. Tonight my mom is having a little party to celebrate because she wanted to. She is inviting some of her friends from work and I was told to bring some of my friends over when in reality Krista and Matt are like my only real friends from school. Matt has been around, we still sit together at lunch with Krista, Luna and Lexa now. Matt doesn't talk about how dangerous Lexa is or that I should stay away from her anymore since we got together. He will be coming later before going to one of his other friend's parties.

For the past two months Lexa and I have been taking turns at sleeping over each others houses. My mom was starting to get annoyed but when she saw me have a nightmare because Lexa wasn't sleeping by my side she kind of caved a little bit. She still doesn't like that Lexa practically lives here some night and how I can stay at her house for a few nights in a row.

The only one of us who hasn't had a care in the world is Zeus. He is kind of living up to his name because he is becoming huge. He is helping Krista out a lot though, most nights he stays with her and keeps her calm. But when I sleep over Lexa's he comes with me.

Speaking of Lexa, she has been starting to plan her return to her country. Her trusted advisor has received her letters, he is the only one that knows she is alive. With her planning and how things are developing here, she plans on making her coup in July. When she makes her stand she needs to know when her half-sister is going to be at her most exposed moment. Some nights she hides herself away with Delma and Annalise talking about what she should do.

One thing she hasn't talked about yet is when she will turn me. I have tried to bring it up a few times but Lexa just completely shuts down the conversation. She wants nothing to do with it. She doesn't even feed as often making her weaker. I know Annalise is starting to get worried about she health. I don't know how much longer she can last like this.

I've also been trying to get Lexa to feed off of me but she refuses. She believes that if she does then she won't be able to stop which will just lead to me being turned. But what Lexa doesn't know is that I have been giving my blood to Annalise and Delma to use for Lexa. I'm hoping she doesn't find out because if she does I know she will flip a shit.

Other then that the last two months have been okay. Thanksgiving was a bit difficult with it being the first holiday Krista was alone for. Even though she had us she still felt alone. But my mom made it her mission for Krista to have a better Christmas, and we did.

Mom went a little bit over board with decorating the house and getting us both gifts. We had a really nice dinner with just the three of us, well really four if you are including Zeus. We had chicken and watched old Christmas movies on the couch after dinner. It was just a really relaxed night.

Now it's New Years Eve and I'm excited for this party. I'm happy to see my mom's friends for the first time in a non-work setting. The doorbell rang and I ran off to grab it. Standing on my doorstep is my beautiful girlfriend. Lexa is wearing her signature maroon leather jacket and dark jeans. I smiled and pulled her inside.

"Look at you, already wearing the family color." Lexa said and pulled my red beanie down. I just laughed at her and pushed her shoulder. She didn't move, not even an inch before she leaned in and kissed my lips.

It was only a little peck on the lips and when Lexa pulled her lips away from mine I pulled her into me for a hug. After I pulled away Lexa moved out of the entryway of the house and let Delma and Annalise inside followed by Luna. Luna gave me a little wave before going off looking for Krista.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I shut the door behind them.

"Better, now that I'm with you." Lexa said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"That's not what I mean babe." I said and pulled her into the empty kitchen.

"I'm fine, you don't need to worry about anything right now. Tonight we are going to have a good time and then we will have a kiss at midnight and then we will go off to your room and enjoy the rest of our New Years away from prying eyes." Lexa said as she unbuttoned my jean jacket.

I just sighed and leaned my forehead against hers. We didn't say anything else before Delma came into the kitchen to grab a drink. I could feel her look over at me but she didn't say anything before leaving.

Lexa and I helped my mom get everything else ready before the rest of her guests started to arrive. At 8o'clock Matt arrived. By this time most of my moms friends from work were here and a few of our neighbors even came over.

"Nice of you to come." I said and gave him a little hug.

"Well thanks for inviting me." Matt said with a smile.

"Come on we are about to light the bonfire." I said and pulled Matt outside while grabbing a case of beer on my way out the back door.

Lexa is standing around the pit with a piece of wood in her hand with Luna sitting next to Krista.

"Need help there Müller?" Matt asked and took a beer from the pack I grabbed. I followed his action and took a seat in the lawn chair.

"Babe, throw me a beer?" Lexa asked. I pulled one of the bottles out and threw it to her. She caught it and twisted off the top before pouring half of the bottle on the wood.

When she was done she pulled away from the wood and sat down next to me. Matt looked around the circle before looking at Lexa.

"Aren't you going to light it?" He asked as Lexa finished her drink.

"Yes, you just got to give me a minute. You want to see a magic trick?" Lexa asked and place the now empty bottle on the grass.

"Lexa don't." Luna said sitting forward.

"I want to see the trick." Krista said.

"Lexa please don't." Luna said.

"What, you think I can't do it?" Lexa asked.

"No, I know you can do it."

"Then shut up and let me do it." Lexa just cut Luna off.

I took a look at Luna and she looked worried. Just as I was about to something Lexa turned her hand around and suddenly there was a fireball in the palm of her hand. I could hear Krista gasp as Lexa forced the fireball towards the wood. Once it got close the wood it caught on fire.

"Holy shit." Matt said and clapped his hands.

Instead of looking at the fire my eyes were focused on Lexa. She slummed back in her seat and took a deep breath before she closed her eyes. Before I could say anything Lexa's nose started to bleed and only a few seconds later my nose started to bleed as well.

"Lexa hey, open your eyes." I said and knelt in front of her.

"We need to get her inside, now." Luan said at my side.

I didn't argue. I let Luna pull Lexa out of the chair and over her shoulder before following her inside. Luna and I didn't want to be seen by the adults but we couldn't make it past everybody on the way to the stairs.

"Luna what's going on?" Delma asked as she saw us.

"She did something stupid." Luna said.

"Are you okay Jenna?" She asked.

"Yea, I'm fine." I said wanting to follow Luna but was stopped by Delma.

"No you aren't, tell me what's going on, how are you feeling?" She asked.

I looked up at the stairs and watched as Luna turned into my room before sitting on the stairs.

"I feel exhausted and now my nose is bleeding." I said holding my hand against it trying to stop it.

"Lets go upstairs before you bleed all over your floor." Delma said and helped me up the stairs.

When we got there I found Luna pacing with Lexa pinching her nose sitting on my bed. I sat down next to her as Delma closed the door. Luna handed me paper towels and I put them under my nose.

"What did you do Lexa?" Delma asked looking at her.

"She used fire magic." Luna said and helped me cleaned up the blood that was on my hands.

"Are you kidding me Lexa? Do you want to die!" Delma said.

"No I don't want to die." Lexa answered when she should have stayed silent.

"Well guess what? You are going to have to either feed or turn her because you can't keep doing this." Delma yelled.

Lexa didn't say anything. She just sat there looking like she was in a daze. I don't know what is wrong but I know that if she doesn't turn me soon she won't be able to live much longer.

"Lexa listen to me. I told you I'm ready. I think you need to turn me, it can't wait anymore." I said trying to get through to her.

"It has to Jenna. When the school year is over we will go and I will turn you but I can't right now." Lexa said and look at my window.

"Then you have to feed from me. Those are your two choices right now." I said.

Nobody said anything else. The nosebleed stopped soon after that and Delma went back downstairs to the party. Luna went too after I told her I would look after Lexa. Lexa cleaned herself up in the bathroom before coming into my room and laid on my bed. Zeus is camping out at the foot of my bed tonight.

I changed out of my clothes and grabbed some pajamas before joining her on my bed. Lexa didn't say anything but looked at me.

"You have to feed, I can't lose you." I said quietly.

"You won't, lose me I promise you." Lexa said and kissed my hand.

"Then you have to feed Lexa." I said.

"I want to try something if you'll let me." Lexa asked.

"Anything." I answered.

"I want to feed from you." She said.

I didn't say anything. She wants to try this then I have to let her. If she ends up turning me then I'm okay with it. She needs to do this otherwise she will lose her life and I can't let that happen. So I extend my arm towards her. My wrist is right at her lips as her eyes connected with mine.

"Do it." I said.

Lexa's eyes started to glow and her fangs descended. She kissed my wrist before exposing her fangs to me. They sank into my skin and I could feel a burning in my wrist. The moment is so intense and intimate that I don't think even losing my virginity to Lexa would compare. After a minute Lexa pulled her fangs out of my wrist and licked the blood that escaped.

I took a deep breath and laid down next to Lexa. I felt the bed dip and I can feel that Lexa is now straddling me.

"Jenna are you okay?" Lexa asked.

"I'm good, tired." I said and I felt Lexa cup my cheek.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Lexa asked.

"Yes, I just want you to lay with me." I said.

Before I could do anything I heard my bedroom door open. I opened my eyes to see Luna, Delma and Annalise standing in the doorway.

"What happened?" Annalise said.

"I made her feed from me." I said and closed my eyes again. Nobody said anything and I heard the door close again. After a few minutes Lexa laid down next to me. She pulled me into her and I rested my head on her chest.

"How do you feel?" I asked her.

"I rather talk about you right now Jenna, you shouldn't have let me do that." Lexa said.

"It doesn't matter now, you're okay now and this will keep happening until you turn me." I said and cuddled into Lexa's side.

She didn't say anything for a while and I drifted off to sleep. A little while later I felt someone shaking me. Slowly my eyes pealed open and I looked to my left and saw Lexa sitting up next to me. She smiled at me and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"What time is it?" I asked and slowly sat up.

"Almost midnight, here drink this." Lexa said and handed me a glass with orange liquid.

I didn't question her, I just downed the glass and gave it back to her. Lexa helped me out of bed and guided me down the stairs. When we got to the bottom I saw Luna and Krista sitting on the couch with my mom standing with some of her friends by the kitchen. Once she saw me she came over and looked at me.

"Are you okay, you look kind of pale." Mom said and ran her hand over my arm.

"Yea, I'm good, just tired." I answered. Mom believed me handed me and Lexa glasses of champagne.

"Okay well it's almost midnight." She said and walked into the living room with her friends.

Lexa took my hand in hers and led me to the kitchen. She sat me down and handed me a plate of food. I didn't even really look at the food before downing it. I think I had some pizza and chicken with rice. Once I was done Lexa took me into the living room. She sat down on the couch next to Krista and pulled me down on top of her. I snuggled up to her and looked over at Krista and Luna. They both looked at me and I gave them a smile.

"Are you okay?" Luna mouth and I nodded before giving Lexa a little kiss under her chin.

"Did Matt leave already?" I asked her.

"Yes, Luna said he left after we went upstairs." Lexa answered. I just sighed and held onto my glass of champagne.

The clock on the TV counted down the last ten minutes till the magic moment when the clock hit midnight. A few seconds before midnight Lexa pulled my face towards her and we blocked out everyone else. Her lips hit mine and I didn't care about the yelling in the background. The only thing I focused on is Lexa.

After Lexa and I pulled away from each other I looked around the room. The last two years have been hell, not having my dad here but now mom and I finally have a family again and I couldn't be happier.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

123 8 8
two guys in school absolutely hate each other making each other's lives a hell hole but soon enough their bond becomes strong.
420K 15.4K 57
Sofía von Emple - Castillo, as you can guess from her pretentious name, is the returning golden girl and Queen b of her high school. Sofía's life is...
740K 17.6K 27
Alana was once a normal 19 year old girl trying to make her way through a hard and lonley life when shes ripped from what she knew and shoved into a...
129K 5K 24
Previous title: Her Bloody Heart WARNING: this story contains lesbian themes and mention of death. It's also slightly fast paced and the character de...