Undying Love (FTTC Sequel)

haaazel10 द्वारा

Completed. A few months after their vacation, the couples of Fairy Tail start encountering new problems in th... अधिक

Chapter 2: Natsu's Return
Chapter 3: Friends
Chapter 4: His Apology
Chapter 5: Don't Go
Chapter 6: Broken
Chapter 7: Natsu & Lucy Hatch A Plan
Chapter 8: Working Together
Chapter 9: Trust
Chapter 10: Why
Chapter 11: Hope
Chapter 12: Jellal's Decision
Chapter 13: Making An Effort
Chapter 14: His Proposal
Chapter 15: A Memorable Night
Chapter 16: Planning A Wedding
Chapter 17: Jealous
Chapter 18: The Engagement
Chapter 19: Natsu's Idea
Chapter 20: First Heartbreak
Chapter 21: Plans & Repayments
Chapter 22: A Change of Heart
Chapter 23: Mistakes & Realizations
Chapter 24: Natsu's Depart
Chapter 25: Together Again
Chapter 26: A New Beginning

Chapter 1: Two Weeks

2.8K 76 19
haaazel10 द्वारा

~Lucy's POV~

The bright sunlight streamed onto my face as I attempted to cover it with my hand.

When I realized that it wasn't going away, I yawned, stretching out my arms and sitting up on my bed, rubbing my eyes before slowly opening them.

I took in my room around me until my eyes landed on my bedside table where a picture frame was put face down.

I swung my legs over the bed and gently picked up the picture frame, gazing at the photo.

It was a picture from our vacation which had ended a few months ago. In the photo, Natsu was holding me bridal style in his arms, grinning down at me while I looked up at him, smiling. It shows Natsu carrying me off a jet ski and onto the beach.

I felt a tug in my chest as I stared at the photo, heartbreaking memories coming back to me.

Two weeks ago, Natsu and I had a really big fight and he right after that he left on a quest without really saying goodbye. I hadn't seen or spoken to him since.

But it wasn't like he had disappeared.

Master and a few other people were in contact with him and Happy, but unfortunately I wasn't one of those people.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of all these thoughts before placing the picture frame back on the table, face down.

I stood up and picked out some clothes before going into the bathroom and taking a relaxing, long shower.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my chest, stepping out of the bathroom.

For some reason, my first thought was how Natsu and Happy would have been sitting on my bed or the sofa, waiting for me while eating some food, and making an overall mess.

I chuckled at the memory and then dressed up before going into my kitchen.

I ate some breakfast before grabbing my keys and purse and heading out of the apartment building.

As I walked out, I immediately saw someone familiar.

A smile spread across my face as I walked towards Evyn who was waiting for me by the river.

"Hey," I said, as I reached him.

Evyn looked up from something he was reading and as soon as he saw me, he smiled.

"Hey," he replied.

When Evyn got back from his modeling trip, a little after Natsu left, he had come to visit me at my apartment and we had been in contact ever since.

He hadn't really changed at all since the vacation. His icy blue eyes still sparkled and his black hair was still perfect, just like his smile.

But just like on the vacation, I hadn't found myself liking him anymore than just a friend. Probably because even though I didn't want to admit it, I did still like Natsu.

Two weeks was not enough time to get over him.

No amount of time would be enough, and I had just started to accept that fact.

Well sort of.

We walked together to the guild and once we reached the doors, Evyn stood in front of me, gazing into my eyes with an unreadable expression.

"Well this is it," I said, motioning towards the guild. "Thanks for walking with me."

"No problem," he said, flashing me a smile. "It was fun talking to you again."

"You too," I said.

I heard the commotion coming from inside the guild hall and couldn't help but smile.

Even without Natsu, the guild was still the same.

"See you later Lucy," Evyn said.

"Bye," I replied, as he walked away.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and then walked into the guild.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I ducked, almost being hit by a chair.

I took in the scene around me and laughed because this was the Fairy Tail I knew.

Gajeel's arm transformed into an iron sword while he was yelling at Gray, who was shirtless, and Levy was standing on a table, trying to get her boyfriend to calm down, but ultimately failing.

Despite being with him now, Juvia still stood beside Gray and stared at him with what I could swear were hearts in her eyes.

Wendy was hidden behind a fallen table with Carla flying next to her and Romeo standing in front, trying to protect the two of them.

He was so adorable.

Mira was sitting on a chair peacefully watching the scene, while her boyfriend Laxus stood in front of her like a bodyguard, looking out for anything that had the potential to hurt her.

Elfman was saying something about being a man while jumping onto a table, which soon broke afterwards.

I didn't see the Master, Erza, or Jellal anywhere.

But the rest of the guild fought with each other, having a pillow fight but with tables and chairs and anything else they could find.

Just then the doors to the guild opened wth a thud, and Erza entered with Jellal behind her.

"Stop this nonsense at once!" Erza ordered, throwing Gajeel into a table and picking up Gray and dropping him onto the ground.

The two wizards groaned in pain, and their girlfriends immediately went to them.

The only difference was that Levy, instead of behind concerned, walked over to Gajeel and sat on his stomach, pecking him on the lips and giving him an encouraging smile.

Juvia, on the other hand, took out a First Aid Kit from nowhere and started taking care of Gray's bruises.

Jellal pulled the fighting groups apart, except he didn't exactly hurt them in the process, because they listened to him.

Erza then went over to scold Mira for not stopping the fight before, and Mira just shrugged, putting on an innocent smile.

When all the fighting was done, everyone helped clean up the guild, on Erza's orders of course.

Apparently Master would be coming very soon, and there was no way the guild was going to be left this broken at his arrival.

Jellal wrapped an arm around Erza's shoulder and gave her a kiss before tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear and whispering something to her. Erza blushed and looked away and that's when she spotted me.

She said something to Jellal who nodded before he went off to help with the mess.

Erza came over to me and smiled. "Good morning Lucy."

"Good morning," I replied, with a smile of my own.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yeah," I answered, a bit confused as to why she would ask me this. "Why?"

"I just wanted to make sure," she answered. "After everything that happened with Natsu and..."

"Erza, you ask me this question every day," I pointed out. "You are a great friend for being so concerned but I'm okay."

"You always were a fighter," Erza said, nodding. "I will make sure to teach Natsu a lesson once he comes back."

"It wasn't his fault," I replied.

Even though I wasn't sure myself whose fault it was anymore. I had replayed the moment in my head so many times, wondering how things could have been.

"That will be determined upon his return," Erza said. "Whenever that may be."

Hopefully soon.

Despite the fight and everything else, I still wanted to see Natsu, and know that he was okay, because somewhere inside me, I still cared for him and I hoped that he still cared for me too.

Just as the mess was cleaned up and the guild started to look back to normal again, the doors opened and Master walked in with a small smile on his face.

"Good morning Master," Mira greeted.

"Morning Mira," Master replied, nodding. "How was the shoot yesterday?"

"Great!" Mira exclaimed.

"Excellent," Master said. "Make sure to send me a copy when it is released."

"Of course Master," Mira said.

"Master Makarov," Erza said. "How are you this morning?"

"I'm good my child," Master replied. "I see you are keeping things in order. Well done."

"Thank you," she said.

"Erza and Mira, come here for a moment please," Master said. "I need a word with you two."

As I watched the two follow Master into a corner, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned around to see Levy smiling brightly at me, Gajeel behind her, still rubbing his head, which was now healed, thanks to Wendy I assumed.

"Hey Lucy," Levy said. "Guess where we went yesterday!"

"Museum?" I guessed.

"Yeah!" Levy exclaimed. "We took a tour and it was so much fun because we got to see so many historic artifacts."

"The only part fun about the tour was when I broke that statue," Gajeel grumbled.

"I still can't believe you did that," Levy said, shaking her head. "It was priceless!"

"It was made out of stone," Gajeel pointed out. "Besides, it was an accident."

Levy rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Breaking things is never an accident with you."

"Hey, I only broke three things this time," Gajeel stated proudly, as if this was a big achievement.

"You did," Levy agreed, looking up at him with a smile. "I'm proud that you are making progress."

Gajeel smirked. "Maybe next time I will accidentally reck a painting."

"Don't you dare," Levy warned.

"But Shrimp its no fun if I don't get to break... I mean accidentally ruin something!" he complained, almost pouting.

Levy laughed. "You look so cute when you pout."

"I'm not pouting," he declined, a frown on his face.

"You are so pouting," she said, poking his cheek.

Just as Gajeel was about to reply, Erza came onto the stage.

"Everyone quiet down, Master has an announcement," Erza ordered, glaring at the guild members.

Everyone immediately quieted down, not daring to disobey her.

Master came onto the stage, holding a mic. Mira hurried after him, placing a stool in the middle of the floor for him to stand on.

"Good morning my children," Master exclaimed. "It's good to see you all so energetic today."

We cheered, the room filling with energy.

"So just this morning I received news from Natsu that he and Happy will be returning from their mission tomorrow," Master announced.

Chatter immediately filled the entire guild, everyone talking about Natsu's return.

But I ignored all of that because as soon as I heard this, I felt myself freeze.

Memories flooded my brain but I pushed them all aside, trying to take in this new information. After two weeks, Natsu and Happy would finally be returning from their mission.

I wasn't sure how to feel, but I was given my answer when a smile automatically spread across my face.

I would see Natsu again and we could work this whole thing out and maybe...

No, I couldn't let my hopes get up.

But even as I told myself this, I felt my heart beat speed up, a permanent smile on my face.

I didn't want to have to wait till tomorrow.

I wanted to see him right now, and have him reassure me that everything between us would be okay.

That we would be okay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Welcome to my new story!

I'm so sorry it took forever for me to get the book up and going but hey, better late than never right?

It has been so long since Fairy Tail Training Camp ended, and it feels so good to be writing a sequel to the book.

Also, thank you so much to Innocent9146 for making such an amazing cover for this book, you are awesome!

I have a lot of people to thank for giving me ideas and inspiration to write a sequel, because as you guys know, I wasn't going to write one.

I will mention you guys in the next few chapters; don't worry, I didn't forget about you!

But anyways guys, give me your thoughts and opinions on the book so far. Positive, negative, I want to see it all!

I am writing this sequel because so many of you guys requested it, so please show a lot of support so I know that you guys are reading and will continue reading.

Thank you guys so much and I hope you stick with me through what is about to be an amazing journey!

~Haazzel10

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1K 20 21
This is a Nalu fanfic. Natsu strolls through the park one summer day and decides to sit in a park, a beautiful blonde asked to sit next to him and ha...
5K 173 26
The cliff's jagged edge was painful underneath my fingers and the sweat under my hands made them slippery. "Lucy!" I heard a desperate man calling m...
3.4K 162 17
Thinking that she is not good enough to be in Fairy Tail Lucy plans on leaving, but after a terrifying accident on a mission that sends her into a wo...
247K 9.3K 24
On the exact day of her 18th birthday, Lucy Heartfilia got pulled from the world she known and lived. Lucy was sent to an unfamiliar dimension, where...