Hate Or Love | Sasuke X OC

Από 1121bella

Sayuri Masato has hated Sasuke Uchiha since they were children. They always tease each other, they always ins... Περισσότερα

Sayuri Masato Info
Chapter 1~ Academy Teams
Chapter 2~ Invitation & Pain
Chapter 4~ Concern & The Past
Chapter 5~ The Mission & Jealousy
Chapter 6~ Festival Night
Chapter 7~ Friends For A Surprise
Chapter 8~ Weird New Mission
Chapter 9~ The Details With A Figure
Chapter 10~ The Plan
Chapter 11~ The Mission Starts
Chapter 12~ Tour Mapping GONE WRONG
Chapter 13~ Letter My Covers Been blown
Chapter 14~ Meeting Up With Agent
Chapter 15~ The Man In Black
Chapter 16~ I Said Your Real Name For The First Time
Chapter 17~ Lies & Likes
Chapter 18~ Mission Debrief
Chapter 19~ Seeing With Sasuke's Eyes
Chapter 20~ The Little Kiss
Chapted 21~ Love, A Distraction
Chapter 22~ Intell, Meetups, The Village Attack
Chapter 23~ Something Surprising In The Dark
Chapter 24~ The Fight
Chapter 25~ Why Arent You There With Me?
Chapter 26~ Your Warmth
Chapter 27~ Sasuke Did You Just Confess To Me?
A/N I got Tagged
Chapter 28~ The BBQ dinner
Chapter 29~ The Request?
Chapter 30~ Beach Party
Chapter 31~ Swimming
Chapter 32~ My Feelings
Chapter 33~ The Couples Morals
Chapter 34~ Break Is Over?
Chapter 35~ Time Skip
Chapter 36~ Counter tops
Chapter 37~ Dancing
Chapter 38~ Mother Kidnap
Chapter 39~ Help
Chapter 40~ Girl Or Boy?
Chapter 41~ Torture
Chapter 42~ Mom's Lecture
Chapter 43~ Ridged Nightmares
Chapter 44 ~The Finding
I'm Sorry

Chapter 3~ Hospital Seriousnes

6.6K 133 36
Από 1121bella

Chapter 3
===========

Tenten's POV

I wake up from bed because I hear Sayuri in pain. I slowly walk over and see her passed out. She needs the hospital I have to bring her or I don't know if I'll loose her or not. I pick up Sayuri and bring her the hospital and ask them what's going on with Sayuri.

"Umm ms. Tenten we have treated Sayuri and this is very serious so you have time to see her before she goes out and haves surgery."

I have as shocked look on my face

"WAIT WHAT? SAYURI IS HAVING SURGERY?!" I yell in shock, it's that bad?

"Yeah and she needs it now we can't wait so talk to her while you can until the surgery preparations are complete and talk time will be around 30 minutes."

"Ok." I start to tear up. I find her room number 225.

"Hey Sayuri" I say while wiping my face...

"Tenten I told you not to tell anyone about this when I'm healed I'll haunt you for the rest of your life. So that means whatever secret I tell you means you keep it a secret" Sayuri gives me the death stare, she's in so much pain and she really wants to joke around right about now.

She's never serious.

I still wonder about her... Why doesn't she like people worrying about her, whenever she's in trouble she fixes the problem on her own and never asks for help. Maybe because it's about her parents...

"You know your having surgery what about the hangout?" How will I make up an excuse for the rest of the group at the hangout.

"I'll make it through... I have a plan till then."

"What plan and WHAT?" I'm in shock, even before surgery she's not nervous she has a plan?

"You'll see when talk time is over." I wait for her most Likely smart plan.

"Weird... But we should stay positive right now I can't have you leaving me when you haven't surpassed your parents."

"No need to bring up the past I don't want to think of me being compared to anyone else right now." Sayuri taps on the bed of the white sheets.

I was about to talk until I was cut off by Sayuri saying, "Hey Tenten how are things doing with neji or Lee?"

"WHAT?" Really? She really can't be serious. Love life is not important Sayuri geez.

"Never mind I only want you to be with neji" Sayuri fake smiles.

"What?! Is happening I don't have feelings for anyone right now all I really love is you as a friend" I hug Sayuri.

"Well would you stop hugging me I hate hugs."

"Whatever, at least I know your crush." I smirk while rubbing my hands together.

"And who would that be?" Her face being all confused.

"Sasuke or emo face."

Sayuri laughs hysterically and I giggle a bit I just knew what she was going to say, "That's funny he's a jerk, why would I like a jerk anyways why would I even like a guy who calls me ugly." she smiles in pain. I wish I could help her but I don't know how...

"Yeah I guess but I ship it but I won't tell Sakura or Ino I promise." We joke for awhile.

"Whatever you suck."'Sayuri looks away.

The doctor came in and said that she's going to be going into surgery so I should wait in the waiting room but Sayuri snaps, "I'm fine I don't need surgery I have something very important to do in a day."

I was shocked was that her plan to not have surgery until after the hangout?

"But ms-"

"No I'm not getting surgery until 2 days pass by, and if I don't come send ANBU and get me here." she says in a stone cold tone.

"Fine deal.

The doctor leaves with dishearten disappointment. "WHAT THE HELL KIND OF PLAN WAS THAT?"

"My plan, now carry me to my place remember we have a sleepover." She ignores my question.

I carry her home and set her on the couch. I got a letter saying that Sayuri will take some time off because the hospital gave a warning message. It's 1:36 pm it's lunch time so I made some soup for Sayuri and me since we were starving, after we were done Sayuri did the dishes and asked if we could go shopping for new clothes for tomorrow, Of course I said yes.

Sayuri's POV

I'm always feeling the pain but by now I'm pretty use to it... I asked if me and Tenten can go shopping for new outfits for tomorrow and she Said yes which was good. We headed out and went to my favorite shop Uze Yaki Clothes.

I bought a teal colored shirt that showed most of my back and some black shorts that had a slit on the the bottoms on the shorts. I also bought some cool black combat boots. I looked around and saw Tenten picking out a white shirt that had slits on the sleeves and she also got dark blue shorts and some regular shoes.

"Nice outfit Sayuri."

"Same to you."

We bought our outfits and walked home on my way home I notice one similar guy he looks just like emo face I lean forward and see that it is EMO FACE. I try not to make eye contact and try to trip him over while he was walking but instead he jumped over and smirked.

DAMM YOU EMO FACE!

I then here Tenten laughing hysterically like she can't keep it to herself. I look behind me and give Emo face the death stare then he just ignores me.

Me and Tenten finally get home and it's already night time we clean up my house a bit because it was still pretty dirty. We finally lay into our separate beds and I notice Tenten is asleep fast, while I'm just staying up because of the pain but it got pretty bad quickly I later then passed out without knowing what was happening.

-

Me and Tenten wake up and get ready all we want to do is our makeup. But I don't like putting on makeup so Tenten forced me.

"I'm not wearing make up it's a waste of time." I shout pushing away Tenten from touching my face.

"I Know but still." Tenten keeps coming closer to me.

"You use to not wear any make up at all what happened to you!" I laughed with joy.

"Maybe it's called change." After I heard the word change, my face saddened.

"I have never heard that word before could you explain it to me." I was being so cold to her and being sarcastic as usual, We both chuckle.

"Fine but only do freaking eyeliner and mascara, IS THAT CLEAR?" Tenten nods, soon enough her lips form a small chuckling smile.

She does my makeup and after she's done I put on Chapstick because my lips were hella dry.

"Its time come on Sayuri."

"I'm coming don't worry let me just put on my shoes."

I put on my shoes and walk to Naruto's place. I hope it isn't dirty like it usually is. We are finally at his house and we knock waiting for the door to open.

"Hey Tenten and Sayuri!" Naruto greeted us. We come in and the place is clean and it looks so pretty. We wait for more people coming and Temari comes and she hugs me and Tenten then stares at Shikamaru.

"Go on Shikamaru go and talk to her. I whisper it to him, trying to be a good wingman.

"Alright fine get out of my hair already." he whispers back to me then head over to his blonde chick.

Shikamaru and Temari talk for awhile and they seem to be smiling in a pool of happiness. Unlike me where i'm just sitting here in pain. The door opens and Sakura and Emo face are here!!!

"Emo face why the hell are you here?"

"I was invited here by Sakura." he smirks but looks shocked at me, I wonder why? I go into the corner of the room and wait.

The door opens again and neji and choji are here," Wait who invited neji?"
Tenten blushes and tries to cover her cheeks with her hands

"Why can't I invite neji?"

"Ahh I see good point" I wink at her it was a cue for her to go and talk to him.

Everyone's here and they are all talking to each other like Temari, Shikamaru. Emo face and Sakura. Tenten and Neji while Choji and Naruto are talking to each other and im just in a corner feeling board. I almost fell asleep until emo face sits next to me...

"Why are you sitting next to me?" I scoot five inches away from him.

"Hn" Really that's your response? I shouldn't have expected more.

"Jerk you can't even respond to me right." I Comment.

"Shut up."

I feel the pain get worse... I feel dizzy and I close my eyes for one moment and I black out I suddenly feel a soft but firm at the same time cushion... I wonder what it was?

Sasuke's POV

I walk in to Naruto's place and see Sayuri's face staring at me. She kinda looked nice? Wait am I complimenting her? Why?

I talk to Sakura it was super boring. I then notice that Sayuri's not talking to anyone and was surprising because she never looks sad or was usually never alone. I decided to go sit next to her and tell her she looked dumb. I actually got up and sat next to her

"Why are you sitting next to me?" She then proceeds to move inches away from me. It funny seeing her reaction.

"Hn" I responded I knew by now she was pissed off at me i laughed inside like i usually do.

"Jerk you can't even talk to me right?!" She sounds super angry at me

"Shut up." I didn't even think before I said it, impulse happened randomly.

She suddenly closed her eyes and almost fell to the ground but I caught her with my arms and she had a scary face on but looked fragile.

Waif why did I catch her? Was it just my reflexes?

Then everyone started looking over and saw, everyone was crowding around Sayuri. What is happening to her she never acts this way.

"I'm going to bring her to the hospital."
I carry her bridal style

"We are all coming with you."

"Hn" responded back to everyone. We went to the hospital and the doctor said nothing but, "Wait in the waiting room we are treating her" then the doctor whispered "Well I knew it would come to this."

What did he mean by that? I look at Tenten and everyone else, they looked worrisome, But I knew she was fine but what did the doctor mean by that?

==========
^•^ Wow some things happened in this chapter. See what happens in the next chapter! Vote Comment do everything!
^•^

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

33.7K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
5.3K 79 7
It was a new school year and a fresh start, Naruto was madly in love with Sakura..or so he thought. Naruto hoped this year he might get his true love...
1.5K 41 5
============================= Various Team Seven meet each other. A lot of fun and some nice surprises. #KakaSaku This is pure chaos; it is not meant...
306K 16.4K 60
❝ you will 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 have a special place in my heart, and that terrifies me. ❞ Kohana Akaashi is your basic chip off the block stubborn asshole...