just another day//h.s.

By insanexniall

it's just another day for mab. her days consist of seeing the same man stalking her. but she's never told any... More

mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
5 years later...

harry

1K 25 0
By insanexniall

she isn't opening the door which makes me worry.

what is she doing in there? is she hurting herself--she wouldn't dare! looking for the keys around the house, i find them in the kitchen and run back to the bathroom. "mab!" i yell as i open the door.

i find her in the bathtub, her hand under the running water with her watery eyes. "l-leave me alone." she stands up her hands extended out towards me, blocking her face.

making my way to her, i pull her arm and hug her. it takes her a while to respond before she sobs on my shoulder, her hands around me. "shh." i whisper in her ear.

taking her out of the bathroom, i bandage up her wounds again. we're silent throughout the whole process. she sniffles every once in awhile, stopping the tears from appearing again. "why?" i hear her ask me.

"because i care for you, mab."

"but why are you treating me so nice when I've treated you like shit?" she exclaims.

"mab, i forgive you. when you love someone--"

she stops me. "you don't love me, harry! how many times do i have to tell you that you're just--" to shut her up, i grab her face and give her a kiss on the lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 166 22
Running. I've become pretty accustomed to it by now. Whether it be back at the gym, being late to work, or my past. It was always the past. But h...
3.8K 93 22
Katie Sullivan goes to a normal high school where she crosses paths with a boy. Harry Styles. The schools heart throb. She doesn't want anything to d...
3.9K 105 48
He’s cocky, but sweet. He’s dangerous, but secure. Something is drawing me to him, but something is warning me to stay away. He seems like a norma...
4.7K 7 21
When a young girl who works for a company she can't get away from meets a popstar that have two totally different worlds meet save her from her dark...