The Curse Son (Completed)

By chocomint89

Darkness was his companion, born from hell, and was forbidden to love a mortal. Kim Taeyeon will save humanit... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
New Complete Story
7
8
10
11
12
13
Teaser New Story
14
15
16
17
Halloween Special
Good News
18
Check Out!
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Epilogue
New Story Out!
NEW UPCOMING STORY 2017
New Story - Secret Lovers
Les Yeux
Serenity Black
NOTE
NEW STORY
Author's Note
New Story!
Author's Note
AUTHOR'S NOTE

9

426 11 0
By chocomint89

"Are you sure you want to move out? Don't be too impulsive, Miyoung, the dark creatures strolling around the city were getting out of hand and too dangerous for you." Taeyeon snapped when he sees Miyoung packing her things off and yet he's too weak to handle her she made the situation worse.

"I have Jessica with me." Miyoung huffed as she stares at him with a hint of disappointment but the demon never let her and hold her firmly into her shoulder.

"Look here geeky pa—"

"IT'S MIYOUNG!" Miyoung cut him off in the middle.

"O-okay listen here Miyoung-ah, don't be too hard on me and hear me out when I said stay just stay and don't argue with me it's for your own sake, pabo!" Taeyeon glared at her but the latter didn't let him and giving her the cold shoulder.

"So, I'm a pabo now and what bout you? Do you hear what you're saying? What if I don't want to stay here with YOU!" She emphasizes the word for him to understood but the push and pulls battle were getting intense were flying things back and fro through the mansion visibly seen by the confused creatures watching over them.

*BLAG*

*BANG*

*PANG*

"They're more like an odd married couple, Miss Jessica what do you think? Do you think they will stop soon or we have to leave this place immediately?" Kyungsoo asked while munching his popcorn when he was sitting at the stairs above watching how the odd couple throwing things from each other while Jessica silently sighed beside him sipping her favorite blood bag, she rarely gets a good nap in the morning when she often heard them fighting, shouting and slamming things every time they encountered face to face.

"I don't fucking care for them, I want my sleep and bed with me every day and what the hell are you doing here again?" Jessica retorted as she sees the presence beside him bugging her every time like babysitting him all the time but the demon seems to amused with the couple below them.

"Omona! Miyoung already broke a worth of $10,000,000.00 for throwing those vintage and rare items you had here, daebak! I really like this girl now!" Kyungsoo cheered for Miyoung like they're betting for something involving money while Jessica couldn't stop smiling how she's watching them amusingly.

"Yeah, that's why I love her." Jessica unconsciously blurted out while she's having a daydream.

"Have you say something?" Kyungsoo asked curiously made the vampire panicked and bumped her head into a hard thing.

"Ow, my forehead! Fuck!" Jessica winced in pain when her forehead hits hard.

"Yah!  You're bleeding noona!" Kyungsoo yelled when blood rushing out from Jessica's forehead made her fainted.

*****************************

"We have to get Krystal and Yoona back here since they're not capable of hunting the demon down, they need a little more practice though." Hyoyeon suggests during their council meeting of higher rank legions.

"Seems your son was right, my Queen we have to get them back here immediately since the dark creatures out there were getting aggressive and more dangerous to deal with, we will send other legions for the mission." The old legion said wisely earning a nod from the Queen sitting infront of them.

"I expected that you will send better warriors over there so we could find my curse son immediately before he would find by his kind bringing him into the underworld." Queen Victoria said with her monotonous voice.

"I will send another pair to joined the twins so they could bring all of them down." The Old legion assured his Queen.

"Well done, dismiss!" The Queen announced as the legions were now out of sight leaving her and her son.

"I hope he and she will do their job as well because I couldn't pick another pair to send on Earth since were now outnumbered by the demons recently." The Queen frustratedly sighed when her legions were taking down by the demons of a higher rank trapped and killed them when they're getting back at the kingdom.

"You still have me mother and I will never let you down like what that bastard has done to you and seek justice over my father's death." Hyoyeon clenched his fist when he witnesses how his father murdered by the demons.

"That's right my son killed all of them until no one left to be killed and afterward we will destroy the Earth immediately." Queen Victoria said while spooning her son into her warmth.

******************************

"I don't want to get back there, Krys! I'm enjoying here right now and tell them that we will catch the demon as soon as possible, please." Yoona whined when she heard about the news of them sending back to their kingdom because they're still no news of them catching the demon master.

"I already tell them so and didn't buy it though even I really wanted to stay here living a normal being and not being a legion anymore." Krystal scoffed when she felt an arm hugging her waist from behind, Yoona shows affection towards her and she's liking it though she knows that it's strictly a sin for them but her heart loving them too so she gently places her hands over them caressing softly.

"Someone asked me out tonight." Yoona said cheerfully as she shoved her face into her sister's back due to a sudden excitement dating someone feeling loved for the first time.

"Really? Good so how he looks like?" Krystal said trying to compose herself from turning her heart into pieces because her twin sister was finally found someone and taking her away from her.

"She's cute when she laughs that I easily fall into her, her name is Seo Juhyun." Yoona hollered making another painful pinch into Krystal's broken heart.

"So you accepted her already?" Krystal keeps on asking though she would break her soon enough.

"Yes, I already love her Krys~" Yoona hugged her tightly giving a hard squeeze on her sister's hidden feelings for her.

*****************************

"She's too crazy for arguing me like that I'm being restless and now she keep Jessica away from me, dammit!" Taeyeon keeps on babbling and ranting as he took a walk around the nearby park until he bumped into someone who also doing things like him right now.

"Yah!  Are you blind?  Can't you see I'm taking this way, yah don't ignore me like that, comeback!" Taeyeon yelled at the person but she didn't care at all and proceed to walk without directions until she felt her wrist being grabbed by him.

"Don't ignore me while I'm talking, it's too impolite you know." Taeyeon trapped her body into his warmth sending butterflies to the other person who blushes from their close proximity.

"Yah! Let me go pervert, RAPE! HELP!" Krystal shouted but she was being muffled by his hand covering her mouth.

"Yah! Did you bite my porcelain skin! You woman!" Taeyeon swiftly followed Krystal who's running away from him and fueled his anger more because he's being ignored again.

"I caught you. Hahaha." Taeyeon tackled her and now they're both lying on the ground as he hovered on top of her letting out an ugly smirked into her while Krystal seems too flustered as she mentally calculated how many times her heart beats rapidly at a time when his face was an inch close from her.

"W-What d-do you want? I-I don't have my wallet with me, I quickly left our dorm without bringing anything so I'm walking emptyhanded." Krystal stammered made Taeyeon frowned before he pulled away and sat comfortably on the ground giving a glare at her.

"Do I look like a robber to you? With a kid-face like this? I'm being disappointed when someone didn't appreciate me being a handsome man sometimes, somebody says I look more like a lost puppy, elementary kid student, and dorky little baby. Hmp!" Taeyeon cutely pouted his lips as he heard from someone uttered their different false identity countless times for him and no one else sees him like a handsome guy or anything better.

"Kyaaaaaa~such a cute puppy!" Krystal pinches her cheeks out of admiration because he's too adorable for her to handle.

"Yah I told you I'm not a puppy!"

"Who cares!" Krystal landed her lips into his cheeks making him blushed hard like a rippen tomato. Well, Krystal had a habit of kissing something cute and Taeyeon wasn't an exception for her.

"Well, I told you not to follow him and now you suddenly regret your decisions when you saw someone kissing him, right?" Jessica said coldly while they're watching Taeyeon and Krystal behind trees with Miyoung puffed her cheeks stomping her feet into the ground like a child.

To be continued.

*************************************

A/N: Triple update for all of you guys because I decided to finish the story immediately so I could move to another.

With Love,

chocomint89

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 809 41
Hwang Miyoung was married to an ahjussi named Kim Taeyeon as a fulfillment to her father's request before he dies but unfateful event will happen ins...
70.3K 1.7K 72
Let the fame & fortune begins. Highest ranking: #8 in TaeNySic, #11 in TaeNy, #10 in futanari category
71.4K 1.5K 46
We're so deeply inlove with each other but we are sisters now. Highest ranking: #1 in TaengSic category and #4 in TaeNy, #1 in JeTi, #9 in Jessica Ju...
19.4K 823 33
A reigning Queen chooses her maiden Taeyeon to be her royal companion. Highest ranking: #2 TaengSic, #4 in Locksmith, #12 taeyeon, #16 tiffany