just another day//h.s.

By insanexniall

it's just another day for mab. her days consist of seeing the same man stalking her. but she's never told any... More

mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
harry
mab
5 years later...

mab

1.9K 33 4
By insanexniall

walking up the stairs. i hear harry cuss below me and a glass break on the floor. it doesn't really matter to me--he's having a break down because i'm being a bitch. if I'm like this for a long time, then he'll have to let me go. no one can stand anyone who's a brat. so might as well be one.

reaching the top of the stairs, i look both ways. a bathroom to my right and a room to my left where the 20's music still plays. entering the room, i notice men's clothes on the floor and an unmade bed with dust everywhere. walking around the area, i notice a journal on the floor beside the closet. "for my love" is carved on the front.

opening the first page, i start to read. "dear mab, today you seemed like you were down. its hard to tell when your sad since it's so difficult to see emotions through your beautiful stone face--" stone face, that's an insult. but at least he called my beautiful. right when i was going to read ahead, a door behind me slams.

"don't touch my journal!" harry says, grabbing it out of my hands. "who said you could come into my room!"

i stroll around the place, touching a few items. "i am locked in here. so I might as well wonder. what other choice do i have?" i turn my attention back to him. "so, where's my room?"

"your standing in it."

"you just told me that--"

harry walks up to me, his face inches away from mine. "but i have to make sure you don't escape, don't i?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 67 15
Kayla was always quiet and secluded, that was, until she met Harry. When the stunning, British boy moves to her school, they form an undeniable conne...
41.6K 782 25
An abusive, possessive boyfriend keeping Katie Rudd trapped until she meets Harry Styles on a vacation. Harry Styles fan fic
8.3K 552 7
❝IF I COULD BE HONEST FOR ONE DAY, EVEN JUST FOR A SPLIT SECOND, I'D TELL YOU THAT I'M HURTING. AND I MEAN REALLY HURTING.❞ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | 201...
375K 7K 57
Some secrets are better left untouched. Some stories are better left untold. But what will happen when they start to unravel only to cause more pain...