The Voice (An Amourshipping S...

Av amourans

Ash Ketchum, a boy who blew up on the internet after a friend of his posts a video of him singing. The young... Mer

Hey!
Introduction
Snow
Class Rep
Cold Cold Water
Break up
The Start
Water turned to Ice (+)
Photograph
Valentines day
SNAPPED
Wrong
2 years later
I'm alive
To the Left, then Right
Thank you, Pokemon XY
Where are you, Serena?
That Girl
Hold On Tight
Ashes to Ash
Gone?
Love me, or Yourself Part 1
Love me, or Yourself Part 2
Love me, or Yourself part 3
Love me, or Yourself Part 4
It's time we talk, Ash
Jeremy
I love you
Serena Yvonne, you're my Purpose
2020 - Pokeamour

Tick Tock

3.4K 125 165
Av amourans

-Present day-

"T-That's where it all began, Serena saw what Calem did to me. She was wearing goggles and seen the whole experience, I almost died that day. But, Gary saved me....That's when things went down"

The Psychologist stared out of the big window.

"It seems the boy Calem hated you, what's he doing now?" The Psychologist questioned me.

"I have no clue, for all I know Serena and him c-could be dating again" I looked at the ticking clock.

Tick, tock, tick, tock.

The sound of the clock ticking just continued to tick.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT THE FUCKS YOUR PROBLEM!" 

It sounded like Gary, I coughed several times before opening my eyes.

"It was an accident!" I looked over to Calem, fucking liar.

A person was looking over me, it was Serena.

"Ash, you alright?" She looked deep into my eyes, she looked awfully worried.

I caught my breath back before I spoke.

"Yea-" I coughed.

I looked behind her, Gary and Calem were arguing.

"BS it was an accident! You're just a fucking sore loser who upsets people for pleasure!" Gary pointed at Calem.

I sat up and looked around the room, no one had noticed I had almost drowned.

"You sure y-you're okay, Ash?" Serena played with her thumbs.

Dawn was back up Gary.

"Yeah I'-" I coughed again but this time throwing up water "Ash!" Serena put her hands on my shoulders. 

I kinda threw up water on her legs.....

She didn't seem bothered though.

"Why are you touching him!" Calem pulled her away from me.

"Fuck off!" I dived at Calem causing him to fall in the pool.

I put all my power into the punches in the water, I felt my fist repeatedly smack his cheek bone. 

I grabbed his hair and pulled him up with me out of the water, I wasn't a coward. 

Calem flung himself on the side of the swimming pool, I swam to the ladder and climbed it.

"ASH KETCHUM!" I heard a voice scream.

I looked at where the voice came from, it was from the teacher who came running over.

I thought he was going to back me up for what Calem had done, but I thought wrong.

"You could have seriously hurt Calem! Suspension! That's what you'll get!" He pointed at me.

"S-Suspension?" I was taken back by his words, what I did to Calem was dangerous, but what he did to me was way worse.

"Ash didn't d-"

"Silence!" The teacher cut Serena off, Serena looked angry. She'll probably still date him.

"Ash, I'll message you when School is over" Dawn nodded at me.

I nodded back, before I started to make my way back to the changing rooms, I noticed Calem putting it on as if I almost drowned him.

He slightly opened his eyes and winked, I tensed my fist "That mother fucker!" I muttered to myself.

But that was the least of my concerns, Mom is going to kill me.

I grabbed my things out of the locker and looked for a changing room, I took one last look at the swimming pool.

Everyone was laughing, besides me.

I noticed that Gary, Dawn and surprisingly Serena was arguing with the Teacher.

I then saw Gary flip him off, which caused me to burst out into laughter.

"No fucking way he just flipped him off" I whispered to myself in shock.

I looked at Gary and we was walking over to the lockers, he had one hand raised and was moving it like a mouth while miming something.

"Dude, you flipped him off!" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Ha! You bet I did, that mother fucker deserved it" Gary chuckled while shrugging.

"Guess we're both going to get suspend" I sweatdropped.

He nodded, we stood there in silence, "My mom is going to kill me." Gary turned away and walked to his locker.

I walked into a changing room. I dried myself then got dressed.

I opened the door and walked into the waiting room, I sat down and watched Serena and Dawn splash water at each other.

Calem was hanging out with some other people that I had never seen before, but I didn't care. I turned my attention back to the girls, Serena looked like she was having fun.

She looks really good, her body is perfect, her skin is perfect, well maybe to others it isn't because they like tanned girls, but me....I love that tone.

I felt my cheeks slowly warm up.

Someone put a hand on my shoulder, I jumped back by the action.

"Huh!" I snapped my head behind me.

It was Gary with a grin, "Come on let's go home" He flipped his bag over his shoulder.

"Shouldn't we wait for the Teacher?"

He stopped in his tracks, "Shayteee, yeah we probably should...." He sweatdropped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I cannot believe you boys!" My Mom shouted at me and Gary.

"Hey, I was sticking up for your son!" Gary retaliated.

Gary had met my Mom a few times and they got along.

"But was the 'flip off' really needed?" My Mom shouted.

"Oh man, you should've seen his face, he looked like he was about to cry" Gary started to laugh.

I looked at my Mom facial expression in the mirror, she started to laugh.

"Y-You're laughing?" I said in a confused tone.

She looked back while at a red light.

"It reminded me of something your father did when we were in school" She chuckled some more.

That hit me like a bus, whenever she talks about Dad she doesn't smile.

We dropped Gary off home, we watched him open the gate and his parents glare at him. He tried to run away but I got out the car and carried him back to his house.

"Delia please! I'll have no wifi!" Gary cried.

I passed him to his parents and they all walked inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom, I'm sorry" I sat next to her on the couch.

"It's okay, Ash" She put her hand on my hat.

"He almost killed me, I-I had to do something!" I didn't make eye contact.

"It's okay, Ash. How many times?" She pulled my hat back, which caused her to laugh.

"What's so funny" I looked at her.

She rubbed her chin for a second and looked like she was in thought.

"I bought you a few things" She grabbed my hand and dragged me into the kitchen.

I couldn't believe my sight.

"H-How did you get the money for this?" I blinked a few times.

"I found it in your fathers bank, I didn't think he would have anything in there" She smiled brightly at me.

"H-How did you kno-"

"I seen the video on facebook, Ash." She kneeled down.

"You have a gift, Ash. I want you to use that gift and get somewhere, you have a voice of an angel" She put her hands on my shoulders.

She wants me to...."Your father wasn't the only who wanted you to be a Musician" She looked into my eyes.

I'm so happy to have such an amazing person as a Mom.

I pulled her into a hug.

"Thanks, Mom"

"You're welcome, hun"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I had brought everything upstairs and set it up it was like my own studio.

I had sound foam, a microphone that was almost 1.5k dollars, an alienware computer that cost 1k dollars, a full dj set, a bunch of usbs, guitars, a piano and all sorts of instruments, speakers that cost 1k dollars. I hadn't taken it what she had got me, I will replay her back one day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And you did repay her back" The psychologist sat back down at his chair.

"Y-Yeah, I did" I sat up, turning my attention away from the clock. 

"You can still put things right, tell me what's this fear you're experiencing?" He pulled out a notebook and a pen.

I thought for a second, I described the fear/pain in my chest.

"I-It's kind of like anxiety? that I-I'll be alone forever" I looked at my hands, that were shaking.

He clicked his pen and started to write down.

"I read in a newspaper that you had weed in a plant pot? Did you do weed?" He adjusted his glasses.

"Yeah, but I stopped because it brought too much hate to me, guess that added to the anxiety" I lay back down and looked at the ceiling.

He stopped writing, "You can still put things right" He smiled.

"H-How the entire world hates me" I felt empty.

"That's why you be who you really are! Not trying to show off being 'cool' you should only be yourself, being someone that you're really not will end up in you being unhappy or losing people around you because they like YOU! Not the fake!" He said in a serious tone, I felt a slight bit of confidence build up again, something that I hadn't felt in a long time.

"Now, tell me more. You said you took an interest in Miss Yvonne?" He pulled his chair in.

"Yeah, she was my girlfriend for a while until I...."

I stopped in my words, remembering everything I did to her was horrific, I didn't physically abuse her, to be honest...it probably would've been less painful if I had physically abused her instead...I still love her, but she'll never take me back...Not after what I did.

Thanks for reading! Sorry for being less frequent on these updates, just been really busy with life. I might update tomorrow, we'll have to see! I love you all <3 - Pokeamour

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

23.9K 390 18
Ash Ketchum is a renowned strong and caring Pokemon trainer to most that hear his name. But hidden to most was his voice and songs that reaches acros...
27.8K 863 20
Pokemon. Amazing creatures that have changed how people live in the Pokémon world. But what if, hundreds of years before Ash Ketchum started his jour...
81.1K 1.9K 21
Ash Ketchum is an "ordinary" 18-year-old boy who has just graduated from Kanto High. Everything in his depressing world changes when he receives an...
334K 7.7K 51
The Sequel to "Pokemon Junior High ~Young Love~" Serena, now at the age of 16 has been living her normal High school life until the person she had a...