TF2 Q & A

By MarkipliersGF

Ask questions, and the characters of TF2 shall answer them! Any questions you have go for it! The guys are pr... More

Questions!
1st Question
2nd Question
3rd Question
4th Question
5th Question
6th Question
7th Question
8th Question
Multiple Q's at once!
Kisses, Cats, and Heads
Plague Inc
Therapist Medic
Room on the Team
Body Switch, Super Powers, and Hugs!
Rainbows and Choas
Dreams and Rainbow Closets
Pokemon and Islands
10 Questions at Once!
Kinks, Work, and PICK UP LINES!
Dating and Hobbies and Stuff
Kids, Administrator, Girlfriend, Intel, and other crap
Where's BLU Spy?
Love for Demo!!!!
How Did I Dress?
Activities and Routine
Strip!
Time travel, child medic, wood chuck, race, WHO DAT?
Miss Pauling Q's
DEEZ NUTS!
Christmas and name reveal?
Hobbies and a surprise guest?
CBS Q's
More CBS Q's
Killed, Hat, Spying
YOU CAN DARE NOW! SO MAKE SOME DARES!
Muscles, Something Sexy, Knife Game and Pole Dancing
Weapons, Punching, Kicking, Piggy-Back Rides and another surprise guest?
CPS's First Question
Asleep...
Jealous, Hobbies, Kisses, and Pizza!
Gloves and Kisses!
Kisses and Hugs
Kiss who you see!
Singing and Farting
Returning, Koalas, and More Kisses!
Punishments, Biting, Dresses, and Tripping
Spill da beans!
Food, Drinks, and Making Out
Another Make out, Races, Make Up and Cuddles
Slow Dance, Dog Pile, and TWERK TEAM!
Fight, FNAF, and Christmas!
Singing, Kisses, and Mistletoe
Pranks, Present, Saluting, and Pets
Spontaneous Combustion, Best Gifts, and Air Blasting
Cookies & Candy, Magical Glowing Ball, and Harlem Shake
A Day With Scout
Band, Love, and Big Brother
Free Hugs, Main, and Art
Sandwiches, Park Trip, Insults, and Compliments
TONS OF Q'S AND NEW PEOPLE!
Kisses, Singing, Poking and Jokes
Gummy Bear, Hugs, and a Kiss
Creepy Pasta and Valentine's Day
A Special Valentine Update??? And Contest?
Special Valentine Update
Burning, Making Out, and Languages
Picnic, Song, and Death
Cedar Point, Picnic, Race, Jelly?
So Many Q's!!!!!!!!!!
Bitches, Hunting, Sexy, Dating, and Yoai
Hunting and Makeup
Nice Ass, Cliff, Merasmus, and Hunting
(Science Fair) Hunting, Q's, and Special Guest!
GOOD SHIT!
Newuha Box
It's Been Forever
So it all comes to an end....

Nails, Lies, Creative, and Rescue Mission

711 12 205
By MarkipliersGF

@Red_Scout_ asks:

"*comes in tired on scouts back* that was brill! We should do that again! *yawns* i have a dare! *wakes up a bit more* i dare everyone to paint the person on their lefts nails BRIGHT PINK! Have fun!!!

Ooooooooh!!! I have 2 questions!!! *jumps up and down with exitement* 1, what was the last lie you guys said? And 2, what was the wierdest prank call you have ever done; oh, if you havent done a prank call, i dare you guys to do one to who ever. I can help someone if they want.*yawns again then falls asleep on scouts back* "

Everyone: *Engie turns to me, I turn to Demo, Demo turns to Soldier, Soldier turns to Heavy, Heavy turns to Medic, Medic turns to Merasmus, Merasmus turns to Pyro, Pyro turns to Spy, Spy turns to Sniper, Sniper turns to CPS, CPS turns to CBS, CBS doesn't bother to move and just hugs the ladies, Scout turns to Engie*

CPS: Yeah. I don't think I'll be able to paint his nails.

Scout: Hell yeah! I won't have to get my nails painted. 

CPS: Mm. Instead I'll just paint Scout's nails.

Scout: WH- *notices your asleep on his back and the just groans* Whatever. *he takes you off his back and holds you in his arms. He sits down on the couch with you and just let's you sleep* Let's get this over with.

Me: I have an awesome idea. We should paint each other's nails whatever color we choose! Let's do it!

Everyone: *paints each other's nails*

Scout: Mine are pink. 

Pyro: *his gloves were painted where his nails would have been* Mine are red and orange!

Soldier: Mine are red, white and blue! 

Demo: Mine are green. 

Heavy: Mine are red, white and blue. 

Soldier: *smiles* Ahh.... you're welcome.

Engie: Mine are pink with sparkles. *glares at Scout*

Scout: *holds back a laugh*

Sniper: Moine are grey. 

Spy: Mine are yellow. 

CPS: Mine are white. 

Merasmus: Mine are red.

Me: Mine are gold!

PopStickUke asks:

"*writes on the note and slides it back under the door* 'I'm angry. Someone broke my car while fixing it... Anyone care to cheer me up? Well at least you can try..'"

Reactions:

@Red_Scout_: "Hey? *knocks on the door and comes in* chill out. Its like... um.. the circle of life... people are annoying, i know that for sure. If u find them, get them! *hands you knife*...

I'll get you a drink. Its on me."

PopStickUke: ""I'll take the drink, but your speech left a lot to be desired. Good try, anyway.." *takes the knife eagerly, muttering incoherent words under her breath*"

@Red_Scout_: "Its ok. I can help if you want *has evil thoughts*"

PopStickUke: ""Alright... Fine, I guess.." She muttered under her breath, twirling the knife around her fingers."

End of Reactions

Engie: Oh no! Ah'm mighty sorry for ya darlin'. If you'd like, Ah'd be willin' ta fix your car up for ya.

Me: Yeah we're all willing to cheer you up!

Heavy: Sometimes, when Heavy is sad.... *looks around the room, then secretly takes out a Dalokohs bar and slides it under the door then whispers* I eat this. 

Soldier: I would be more than willing to take you with me to rocket jump! You can cling to my back like a sissy! Like Brooke!

Me: *blushes a little* Shut up. I only did that the first time okay?! I thought I would let go and fall to my death!

Soldier: *chuckles*

CPS: I could also take you any where you'd please.

Me: Yeah. Let's move on to the next question.

@PikachuJenn asks:

"I dare Brooke to smash somebody's head against the wall and say "TWILIGHT ISN'T LITERATURE!!!" Maybe I'm gonna do that, too. (Smashes Mega Charizard X's head against the wall)"

Spy: Well, technically it i-

Me: *takes Spy's head and smashes him into the wall* TWILIGHT ISN'T LITERATURE DAMN IT!

Spy: OKAY! LET GO OF ME!

Me: Okay~! *lets go of him* Next question!

Medic: *checks Spy's face*

Mickey_chanXD asks:

"* Now seeing Magical being held by Soldier and a small sound, sounding like shattered glass come from with in her chest *

I..... I think my h-heart just.........s--s-shattered ........ Solly-senpai.... wwwhhhhyyyyy?................ *dramatically falls to my knees and curls myself into a ball to go die and wallow in a corner* "

Soldier: *laughs and takes you into his arms* It was a hug Mickey! *he sits with you and cradles you in his arms* 

Me: Awww.... So cute!

BarricornTheUnicorn asks:

"Imma go hang with the blue medic, and by hang I mean kill him for no reason. Bye! *leaves and kills the blue medic*"

Medic: *gets all sparkly eyed as well as Soldier* I'm so proud!

Soldier: Me too! *salutes you*

@TheFallenKitty asks:

"Spy Ill always be here!!! I love this place and there is so much fun to be had!! *smiles* I hope Ill stay here for a while *hugs spy* Oh and here you can have your watch back"

Spy: Sank you. *he takes his watch and puts it on then he hugs you* I'd love for you to stay.

Me: Yeah all of us do! And yeah it's pretty fun here, but also crazy. 

@Twixmix406 asks:

"Hey... Uh... Sniper? I wanted to give this to you.. *hands sniper a soft koala jacket* I saw it while I was shopping and thought you might like it since you like koala's and they're really cute... Like you. *hides face in hands, blushing* Also I think all of you are super cool."

Sniper: *takes the jacket with a big smile* Really? Wow! Oi love it! *he puts it on* Oh this'll definitely keep me warm on cold days of battle. Thanks sheila! It'll always make me think of you every time Oi wear it.

Me: Awwww! 

Sniper: *blushes*

Me: And thanks. We all-

Scout: I'm the coolest though.

Me: Ugh. Whatever. Next question.

@The-other-author asks:

"*walks into view* has anyone seen my dank memes? They all disappeared :("

Me: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I got 'em right here. *hands you a shit ton of dank memes*

@xXSepticKissesXx asks:

"ive been teleporting bread for the last three years, so have fun with that! > u>"

Me: Fuck. We'll let someone else take care of that....

CPS: I could teleport it to a volcano.

Me: What? Teleport what?

CPS: The-

Me: Shhhh! *puts a finger over his lips* It's okay. There is nothing.

CPS: But the-

Me: shhhhhh.... hush sweet child.

CPS: ... okay.

@AmberStoddard asks:

"Pyro gal is back with a translator so that the others will understand:

Mmmph mmmph mmph mmph hudda! Mmph mmph. Mmmph mmph mmph hudda mmph.hudda hudda mmph."

Me: Ohhhhh. Yeah happy early birthday! Make sure to remind us on your birthday and you will get special treatment! 

Everyone: Yeah! Happy early birthday!

Me: Also, of course! We all love the Beattles! And asking us to choose a favorite album, is like asking someone to choose food or water. Next!

Pancakedragon587 asks:

"Heres a question for everyone... Pyro, the fire retardant gibbing mute. Or Heavy!? The Sandvich full brute! *Glares at everyone forcefully* I'm with Pyro becaue in honestly... you reallyyy need an update mate. The good old puff and sting tatic and two button tatic is starting to turn into a bad after taste now. Sorry big guy, you're forever a OP class in my eyes with those crit boxing gloves and lead pelleting MG's of yours!"

And

@DanSickelFace asks:

"Who you vote for, Heavy or Pyro?

Mumbles wins!!!"

Heavy: *glares at Pyro*

Pyro: *turns around with fire in his eyes*

Me: I'm team Heavy....

Pyro: WHAT? *he turns and looks at me sadly*

Heavy: *smiles and pats my head*

Me: Sorry....

@_Jules_Upshur_ asks:

"Scout I'm watching you....*Points at eyes then you*"

Scout: *gulps*

TheGoldenSpy1234 asks:

"I dare spy to push scout off of a cliff"

Spy: *smiles* 

Me: Hold on. *takes the B.A.S.E Jumper and hands it to Scout* You'll want this.

Scout: *gulps and puts it on*

CPS: *spawns a portal to a cliff* 

Scout and Spy: *walk through*

Scout: *stands at the edge of the cliff, shaking. He gulps again and tries not to look down*

Me: *says something through the portal*

Spy: *sighs* If that's what you want. *he clears his throat and turns to Scout* Zhis is sparta! *kicks Scout off the cliff*

Scout: *screams on the way down and deploys the parachute*

CPS: *spawns another portal at the bottom of the cliff to here*

Scout: *screaming with his eyes shut tight as he falls through it* AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Everyone: *staring at him*

Scout: *opens his eyes and slowly stops screaming* Uh... heh.

Me: Poor Scout. Next question!

@Pyromaniac_Fox asks:

"*pounces on broken glass shards from window jumped in through* watch dipper goes to Taco Bell >u< *ear flicks and sees pyro and cocolab roasting marshmallows* :D"

Pyro: *smiles happily and takes his marshmallow off his roasting rod. He picks you up, and hands you the marshmallow*

Me: AWWWW! It's such a cute fox!

Misty: *barks happily and runs into the room from a nap. The playful pup sees the fox and tilts her head* 

Me: Be good Misty. Next!

@shadowthewolf97 asks:

"Heyyyyyy!!!! I forgot your name again darn it xd. Anyways I have a dare and question: engineer do you like markipliersgf?? And the dare: I dare spy and sniper to slow dance together ):3"

Heavy: My name is Misha. 

Engie: Uh... well... uh... *blushes and rubs the back of his neck* Well uh... yes Ah do....

Spy: *sighs* Let's get zhis over with.

Demo: *goes to a piano*

Medic: *grabs a violin* 

Medic and Demo: *look at each other and nod. They begin playing*

Spy and Sniper: *They get up. They place their hands on each other's shoulders and awkwardly begin dancing*

Me: *slowly raises and camera and takes a picture*

Medic and Demo: *finish playing the song*

Spy and Sniper: *quickly break apart*

Spy: We never speak of this.

Sniper: Roight.

toxic-muffin asks:

"I dare you guys to watch the song creative, by don't hug me I'm scared. *chuckles evilly* what's your favorite idea? Mines being creative."

Me: NO! *runs away and grabs a blanket. Hides under the blanket. Slides a tablet out from under the blanket* I've seen it already. You guys watch. 

Everyone: *tilt their heads*

Scout: *picks up the tablet and holds it for everyone to see. He plays the video*

Everyone: *jaws are dropped with wide eyes*

Merasmus: Now that is too far!

Me: *still under the blanket* Next question.

@GreekGodMaster22 asks:

"*radios start transmitting a distress signal.* ???: "Hello? Is anyone there?! I need help! I'm trapped in a cave surrounded by literal freaks! Grey Mann sent out a robot escort but they've all been destroyed! I have information that both Gray Mann and The Administrator will want. I know how to make Australium." *a faint soumd of a shotgun cocking repeatedly and fast can be heard* "Shit they found me! I'm near Saw Mill PLEASE HELP!""

Me: *comes out from my blanket* Oh no... we have to save him!

Spy: He said he was at Saw Mill. But how do we know this isn't a trick?

Sniper: Yeah.

Me: There's no time to argue about it idiots! He's in trouble! Pure Spy!

CPS: On it. *spawns a portal* 

Me: *grabs my weapons and PDA. Looks at all the guys* Well come on!

All the mercs: *snap out of it and quickly grab their weapons* 

Me and CPS: *steps through the portal. Drops of rain fall from the sky*

Everyone else: *goes through the portal* 

Me: Where is he? 

Spy: He said he was in a cave, so I'm guessing over there. *he points at a cave with a waterfall*

Me: Then let's go!

Scout: Come on Brooke! *he bends down a little bit*

Me: *nods and hops onto his back* 

Scout: *runs to the cave ahead of everyone* 

Scout and I: *peak into the cave* 

Me: Hello? *I call out and hear an echo*

Merasmus: *back at the base* Well that happened. Well, ask any questions you have or dares. I guess I should stay here to watch after the kitty. Let's hope they can save the guy.

[A/N GreakGodMaster, type your response into the comments and I'll respond through the comments. Once we go through it all, I'll copy and paste the whole thing in the next update. Thank you!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
238K 838 26
its all in the title babes 😋
1.2M 56.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...