Years of love (Dramione)

By emvincent01

Hermione and Draco have had feelings they can't explain from 3rd and 4th year. When they come back to red the... More

Hermione's Falling
Draco's falling
Back To School
Train Ride
Living Together
Class Partners
Jealousy
Forbidden
Complicated
Finding Out
Breaking Up
Pouring out feelings
Chances
Getting Revenge
In love?
The new hermione
The morning after
Potion?
Worried
Bad events...
Feelings known
Together At Last
A/N
You're genuine
Side Effects
Back to the start
A new plan?
Untitled Part 29
A/N - Opinions

Jealous Fool

4.8K 226 46
By emvincent01

*Hermione’s POV*

I was in my room, getting changed for dinner, when I heard something. It sounded like singing. I decided to go and listen.

She can’t see the way your eyes
Light up when you smile.
She’ll never notice how you stop and stare
Whenever she walks by.

And you can’t see me wantin' you the way you want her
But you are everything to me.

I just wanna show you
She don’t even know you,
She's never gonna love you like I want to.
And you just see right through me.
If you only knew me
We could be a beautiful
Miracle,
Unbelievable
Instead of just invisible.

There’s a fire inside of you
That can’t help but shine through.
She’s never gonna see the light
No matter what you do.

And all I think about is how to make you think of me
And everything that we could be

Like shadows in a faded light
Oh, we’re invisible.
I just wanna open your eyes
And make you realize.

I just wanna show you
She don’t even know you.
Baby, let me love you,
Let me want you.
You just see right through me
But if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful
Miracle,
Unbelievable
Instead of just invisible.

She can’t see the way your eyes
Light up when you smile.

By the end of it, I was in tears. It was beautiful. I wondered who it was Draco liked, I mean, she must be important.

I quietly crept back to my room and started to get ready again. By the time I was finished dinner was about to start so I ran all the way to the great hall. When I got there, I saw Ginny, sat as far away from Ron as possible. I smiled at this, I could go sit with her.

I walked over to her and said:

“Hey Gin!” She smiled

“Hey Mione, how are you feeling?” I just shrugged, I didn’t really know.

“I feel better, me and Draco played a few games of exploding snap and that took my mind off it.” She looked shocked

“Wait, Malfoy?!” I nodded. “The same Malfoy that WE HATE?!” I nodded again

“Look Gin, he isn’t as bad as he used to be. It’s fine.” She just looked at me.

“How about you come and have a proper conversation with him after dinner?” She nodded, that was a shock.

“If you say he’s alright, then he must be.” I smiled.

We started to eat,, occasionally stopping to talk about small things, but otherwise it was silent. When it was time to go back, I told her to follow me.  When we got about a corridor below I said:

“Okay, I need you to close your eyes. No-one can know where it is.” Sh did as I asked and I guided her to where it was.

“Slythendor” The portrait swung open and I led her inside. “you can open your eyes now.”

When she opened her eyes she gasped and smiled widely. She looked around everything, commenting on it all.

She walked towards the stairs and I said:

“Right” She ran up the right stairs and opened the door to my room. Collapsing on my bed she said

“I love it! Why can’t I stay here?” I chuckled.

“Well, for one, you’re not head girl.”

“I know, I know.” I smiled, knowing that she was jealous.

“So, have you told anyone about Ron?” I asked

“I told Harry, he went pretty mental, but I thought you would like to tell everyone else”

I nodded, maybe that was the best thing to do. I mean, it will be horrible to go through, but people need to know. He almost hit me.... again!

I don’t know how long we sat there in silence until I heard the portrait door open and Draco come in. I looked up and smiled at him, watching him go up to his room.

“Gin, it’s getting quite late, would you mind if I asked you to leave. I think I’m going to go to bed.”

“Of course.” She said. Standing up, she gave me a hug and then left.

I went up the stairs and knocked on Draco’s door. He didn’t say anything so I just went in.

“Draco.” I said. He sat up and looked at me.

“What?” He said

“Are you ok?” He just nodded, I knew what that meant.

“Ok, I’ll just leave you alone.” He nodded again.

I walked out of his room and walked towards mine. Sighing I walked in and started to read. I wonder what was wrong with Draco....

*Draco’s POV*

I was sat at dinner looking for Hermione; I had got sick of waiting for her. Blaise was no-where to be found and I didn’t really want to talk to Theo. He always found a way to annoy me.

When I saw Hermione walk in, I felt happier. She just seemed to make me feel warm inside. She was perfect. I didn’t really eat much, just picked at my food. Blaise hadn’t come in, so I guessed he wasn’t coming. I decided to go have a walk around the grounds, there was no point staying in the great hall.

When I was walking near the door, I saw Blaise walk in. What had he been doing? I walked towards him and saw that he had a bunch of flowers. I caught up to him and said:

“Blaise. Why have you got flowers?”

He looked at me startled for a second but then replied

“They’re for Hermione. I think I really like her, so I found out what her favourite flowers were. I just don’t know when to give her them.”

I didn’t think I could stand it if he did it in front of everyone. I mean, I wasn’t really thrilled he was doing it at all, but I couldn’t stop him.

“How about after Potions? You could take her to the black lake or something.”

He nodded. Good, at least I didn’t have to witness this. He walked off and I noticed that it was late so I started to walk to the common room.

I felt like I had lost. Of course Hermione would choose Blaise. He was going to give her flowers for god’s sake. I just couldn’t bear to get rid of that bit of hope in the back of my mind.

When I got to the common room I said the password and walked in. Hermione was there with the weaslette. I just walked straight past them and up to my room. I wasn’t in the mood. Once I got into my room, I collapsed onto the bed.

A few minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. I ignored it.

“Draco.” A voice said, not just any voice though, Hermione’s voice. I sat up/

“What?” I said

“Are you ok?”  I nodded. I couldn’t trust my voice.

“Ok, I’ll just leave you alone.” I nodded again.

I felt bad. I was being ignorant to Hermione because I was too scared to tell her I like her. I was a jealous fool, who couldn’t accept his feelings.

Shaking my head I went to sleep. I could think tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Well, I got 60 votes, so I updated! I hope you like it.,

Pleaseeeeee:

Vote

Comment

Share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 39.7K 28
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger? Impossible some would say but nothing is impossible. True love always conquers in the end and hopefully it will co...
27.6K 407 17
Hermione and Draco are repeating their 7th year along with their other friends. They both become Head Boy and Head Girl and had to share a common roo...
91.7K 2.5K 18
HP-Fanfic - Finished Hermione and Draco are both Animagi. What will happen when after 3 years after the war, they finally meet again in a form they d...
12.7K 424 36
Continued through their seventh year with no memory of what they once had. Harry and Ginny found their way back to each other, so did the rest of the...