Reach For The Stars, Reach Fo...

By gorillagripcooch111

Aphmau is living with her mean dad who doesn't give a care in the world about her, she comes to school everyd... More

Day 1 // Sitting by Aaron
Day 2 // Going Home
MAH BDAYYYY
Aaron's Ex
Convention Pt. 1
Convention Pt. 2
Convention Pt. 3
Lily
California Convention Reunion
The Big Question
Convention Pt. 1
Convention Pt. 2
Convention Pt. 2
Convention Cancellation
Friday the 13th
The Rescue
Life's Worst Choice
your ass
Is It Over?
Irene, I Beg
my singing!
ask me stuff!
u know?
Q/A pt.1
SHE'S AWESOME! READ HER BOOKS!
Revenge, Sweet Sweet Revenge
Let's Just Be Friends, For Now
Bullying
I Think I'm Ready
Pregnancy Possibility
Day Off!
A/N
Tagged
hilarious night quote
alright
They Helped Me, Now It's My Turn
A Hero
Results
YouTube Reunion Plan
Tagged.. Again..
BABY PICTURE!
A Group Of Friends
Sorry..
battery percentage
YouTube Livestream
Ultrasound
Gender Reveal
WARNING! IMPORTANT! READ! NOW!
Tagged! For the 3rd time! :D
Cravings and Baby Kicks
quick question
Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
Guess what?
Home, Once Again
A Day Like No Other
PLEASE READ
Spring Blossoms
QUICK NOTICE
IMPORTANT
Surprise
I'm scared
Check out my youtube channel!
follow her
Crazy
BBQ
Epilogue
A/N
Carmen
I love you all!
I know I know

Day 1 // School

2.2K 43 236
By gorillagripcooch111

A P H M A U

It's the first day of school, I better get ready.

Play Soundtrack

I put on a black tee and a black hoodie with purple dots, and a mask, I put on some gray sweats and some brown uggs. I put a lunch in my bag, an apple, a peanut butter jelly sandwich, and a small Cesar salad. I put my books in my bag, I brushed my bangs down and trimmed them a little. I grabbed two toaster waffles put them together and ran out the door. Dad was still asleep, luckily.

***

I got onto the bus, everyone made ugly faces at me, I walked to the back of the bus, I'm short, nobody noticed me and nobody needed to, I had no friends.. no need..

I ate my waffles, halfway through eating them a girl with medium blue hair, sat next to me. I didn't bother to speak until she did.

(a/n: above that is the photo I selected for aphmau, but because I like the Japanese style of hair, her hair is straight with bangs)

"H-Hi.." She said.

"Um.. hi..?" I replied back.

"S-sorry nobody really talks to me, I'm just a loner.. why do you want to sit next to me? I'm stupid." I ask.

"Because you seemed sad, and it looked like you might need a friend." She answered.

"I'm not really into this 'friendship' stuff, besides, if you become my friend you'll just get bullied by that raven haired boy named Aaron and his crew." I say.

(a/n: It told me to say wife? XD)

"Oh, I don't let stupid bullies let me down. Just ignore them." She says.

"Well maybe you can be a good friend, I'm Jessica Aphmau Phoenix. I prefer to be called by my middle name because I'm a YouTuber and when I am a YouTuber, I'm called Jess. And I desperately don't want my secret out.." I whispered to her.

"OK, Aphmau, I'm Katelyn.." She whispers back.

"I don't want the school to know my name.. well I don't care if they know my middle name or last name but if they find out my first name I will literally be killed by my dad." I whisper back.

"Oh okay, well we're here." She tells me.

"Hm?" I say my mouth stuffed with my waffles.

"Hahahaha!" She laughs a happy laugh.

We walk off the bus and head to our first class. Science - Mr. Bill Nye.

(a/n: chu gotta problem with dat? Huh? Huh?)

K A T E L Y N

"WELCOME LADIES AND GENTS TO SCIENCE!! BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY!! Today we are going to be learning about advanced climate change.."

- Le Magicalé Time Travalé brought to zu by.. BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY! -

4TH PERIOD(LUNCH) Cuz I can

I'm going to sit next to that girl.. she seems to have an entire table to herself..

"Hi! May I sit here?" I ask cheerfully.

"Sure." She answers.

I sit down next to her we both begin to eat. We have the same lunches! An apple, PB&J and a small Cesar salad!

"Hey we have the same lunches!" I say.

"Wanna trade?" She asks.

"Hahahaha. Sure!"

We swap lunches and eat.

A A R O N

"Hey guys, look it's the new junior and that stupid girl always hiding her face sitting together. Let's go over there and insult them, see if she gets mad." I say.

"Yeah nice idea, Aaron." Nicole says.

"HEY SHORT POTATO!" I shout.

A P H M A U

"HEY SHORT POTATO!" A voice yells.

I look over to see who it was, that jerk and his stupid squad.

"What do you want?" I mumble.

"What? I don't speak mumble. Haha!" Garroth says.

I roll my eyes and continue to eat.

"Hey just ignore them okay? Focus on your lunch." Katelyn whispers to me.

"Thanks Katelyn. They sure are bitches sometimes." I whisper back.

"Yeah, now eat." She whispers but less than a whisper.

I finished my PB&J and apple then I got started on my Cesar salad.

"SPEAK YOU MUTE MONSTER!" Aaron screamed.

That got to me, tears rolled down my face, I ran out of the cafeteria.

"Wait! Wait!!" Katelyn called.

I ran back to her and grabbed her wrist practically dragging her out of the cafeteria.

We went to the girls restroom, and I tucked my knees in and cried.

"It's okay, let it out you'll be fine. Sh.." A voice said, a hand touched my back.

"Z-Zoey?" I say.

"Yes?" Zoey says.

"Zoey, I've missed you so much! I haven't seen you since I was 5! I'm 16 now!"

A A R O N

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! SHORT POTATO CRYBABY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laugh and roll on the floor. The entire cafeteria laughs.

"Hey Aaron let's put a note in her locker saying 'Meet me in the gym' and then we can kidnap her and lock her up in chains and in a cell!" Lily exclaims.

"Perfect idea, but how will we get her to?"  Laurance and I agreed.

"I'll cry in the gym and then she'll come in and you guys wait by the door and grab her!" Lily plans.

"Yeah, I'll write the note, Aaron, Laurance, wait by the door." Garroth says.

"Okay let's do it." Lily snickers.

A P H M A U

I sense people planning..

"Zoey, I sense people planning, an evil plan.." I say.

"Sweetheart it's okay, go to your locker and get your bag you need to go go to next class." Zoey tells me.

"Okay, Zoey. Thanks bye." I say.

"Bye!" Zoey disappears.

"Katelyn? Wanna come with me to my locker?" I ask.

"Sure." Katelyn says.

I open my locker and a note flutters out, I pick it up, it says, 'Meet me at the gym NOW!'

"Hm.. make a board that tells me, who's finger prints, are on thee!" I say, a white board appears.

(a/n: oh, so now boards have races? wow. Never knew)

"It's written by Garroth. I'm not going to the gym unless it's gym class." I say.

"You have magicks?" Katelyn asks.

"Yeah, I'm Irene and Shad's daughter, Shad killed my mom and is abusive to me, I'm stronger than Irene and the Divine Warriors combined.." I tell Katelyn.

"Whoa, Emmalyn would LOVE you." Katelyn says.

"I doubt it.." I say.

"Let's get to Werewolf class.. c'mon." Katelyn says.

"Okay.." I say.

Oh no, I have to sit by Aaron!

What do I do?

He's going to bully me and I'm just a weak potato.

Oh no..

D A N I E L L E(maZ REAAALLLZZ name)

Hey guys, 1st chapter of Abused Aphmau, if u do not understand the story line do not hesitate to read this. The storyline is about a girl named Aphmau who is bullied at school, she only has 1 friend and she doesn't notice that love awaits her in the future, she doesn't believe that she can get a good life, her dad abuses her.. but little does she know someone special is going to change that for her. Bet chu know who dat someone special is *wink wink* okay stop being creepy Danielle anyways hope u enjoy, it normally would take 1 or 2 days to do finish a chapter so u can understand the story line but just letting you know I edit while writing so pls don't hate if this isn't that good because I work really hard on my books and I would appreciate if u keep your Harris thoughts about my book to yourself. Thank u have a nice day my little sheeps.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 501 26
Long ago in the little town called Phoenix Drop there was a murder. The Prince's fiancé was kill and the Prince disappeared. The town was never the s...
14.4K 563 41
At school, Aphmau is smart, creative, and the guys think she is pretty. But she is also bullied and she is neglected by her father. She lives in a wo...
122K 2.8K 17
-Takes Place In Highschool Grade 11- Aphmau, future ruler of the nether, goes to phoenix high. There she is known as the nicest girl. An easy target...
20.1K 447 27
~Highest Rank~ {#92 in aphmau} {#30 in garroth} {#1 in fcu} Book Two to, "An Ultima's Wish." Now in college, Y/n is finally free of military school a...