Falling Inlove With the Wrong...

By bloomy_otaku

At first i was poor, and then something happened that made my dad get a job in Korea...FINALLY! But when i g... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: Korea
Chapter 2: The limo guy
Chapter 3 : What fight?
Chapter 4 : Mark!
Chapter 5 : NO WAY!!!
Chapter 6 : Stranger
Chapter 7 : Stranger (Pt.2)
Chapter 8 : She dissapeared!!
Chapter 9 : The dinner
Chapter 10 : The Amusment Park
Chapter 11:WTF kai?!
Chapter 12:The Truth!
Chapter 13: What is happening to me?
Chapter 14: Dyslexia
Chapter 15: Is everything really solved?
Chapter 16: The poison!
Chapter 17: Finding out the truth!
Chapter 18: kai's plan...!
Chapter 19:Jimin's return
Chapter 20: Cathey's plan
Chapter 21:Your better off not knowing.....
Chapter 22:Goodbye Korea!
Chapter 23: A game of tag!
Chapter 24: Re-calling everything!
Chapter 25: Elizabith
Chapter 26: Getting Closer!
Chapter 27: Real Revenge!
Chapter 28: Police station...!
Chapter 29:Waiting for freedom!
Chapter 30:Mom suspicious!!
Chapter 31:Shocked!!!
Chapter 32: How about joining them then?
Chapter 33: Musculin Body
Chapter 34 : What have you done?
Chapter 35:Jake!
Chapter 36: Mothers!
Chapter 37: Lie Detecter?!
Chapter 38: Too much to handle.
Chapter 39: Closer to Jake!
Chapter 40 : The truth is what ends it all!
Chapter 41: Remembering everything!
Chapter 42: The Note
Chapter 43: Immuno-7
Chapter 44: First Destination
Chapter 45: Rest in Peace!
Chapter 46: Her feelings!
Chapter 47: Black Ferrari Car!
Chapter 48: Peace
Chapter 49: Missing files.
Chapter 50: Jailed Jake!
Chapter 51: Treatment
Chapter 52: Arrested!
Chapter 53: Court
Chapter 55: Saying goodbye!
Epilogue

Chapter 54: Party!

570 24 43
By bloomy_otaku

Third person's POV

Yesterday was the court day and now our little detectives are planning on celebrating. They want to celebrate for winning against Jhope, thinking that everything has ended. "So, who do we invite?" Yong Yoon asks everyone since the party will take place at hers. "Everyone. Everyone who have helped us against Jhope" Mark replies.
"Sorry guys, I won't be there at the party" Jimin states. "Why not?" (y/n) asks. "I'm happy and all but I just can't celebrate this without Eun Soo" he says with his eyes getting teary. He just wouldn't celebrate it without her. Every time they would solve something about the mystery, she was the most one to be happy. She was the most one of all, she would never stop saying how much she's excited to celebrate there victory. But now that she's not with them, Jimin feels empty and wouldn't want to celebrate without her.

Cathey sits next to Jimin and tries to comfort him and tell him to join. "She wanted to celebrate this more than anyone!" Jimin says. "And because she wanted it more than anyone, she also wants everyone to celebrate it. And if she was here right now she would want everyone to be at the party. Do you think she would like that fact that you won't join us?".
Jimin shakes his head and Cathey smiles saying "Then your joining us. Okay?" He nods and they continue the preperations.

"Were inviting all of our parents . Suzy, Kai, Alexandra and Elizabeth. Oh Samantha, Jamie, Drake and Jake too!" Yong Yoon stated. "Okay and do we like wear dresses or casual?" (y/n) asks. "Casual I guess! I mean I don't want to care about my dress and heels and all. Just formal so i can party freely!" Says Yong Yoon and (y/n) nods.

Cathey's POV

Its finally over, its nice to act the way I am now. Instead of hating on these peaceful and nice friends. "By the way Cathey. How did you know about Jhope's job and went undercover?" Mark asks.
"That's a surprise for tonight, all of your parents have helped me and my father so much and I am grateful on behalf of my father for what they've done"
"Are you serious? Our parents actually did something?" Mark exclaims. "Yes, more than you would ever think" I answer and everyone decided to leave for getting ready.

I went back home and called the people I know so i can invite them. I first want to call Suzy.

S: Hello?
C: Hi Suzy. Its me Cathey.
S: What do you want Cathey?

Have they not told her yet? She sounds so frustrated.

C: I don't think Jimin and the rest have told you about what happened at court and Jhope's interrogation right?
S: No they haven't and if I'm going to hear it from someone, its going to be them not you.
C: Why are you so angry? Hear me out.
S: I'm listening...
C: Jhope went to jail, and his father had to pay himself out of the lawsuit. And I was actually working undercover with my father, he's a detective. I wasn't actually on Jhope's side or anything.
S: And why would i believe you? You could be lieing to me.
C: I don't blame you for not believing me, so why not call someone you trust and ask them? And I just really wanted to say that your invited to the party. To celebrate our victory.
S: You sound so sure of yourself.
C: Because i am.
S: I'm going to ask them. Bye now.

I ended the call and wanted to call Kai, but I'm afraid that he does not know what happened aswell which will make me explain all over again. And he will still not believe me. I'm just going to let them do all the invites. Should I invite dad? Yong Yoon said everyone who helped so i might as well invite him. I'm going to call him.

D: Hello sweet heart!
C: Hi dad! I just wanted to tell you that tonight, everyone is making a party for winning against Jhope.
D: Okay you can go.
C: *laughs* I'm not taking permission. Your also invited.
D: Oh, its been a while since I was invited to a party.
C: Okay then you should go and have some fun! I'm going too and a lot of parents are going to be there too. So you won't be alone!
D: Okay fine, I will go. But why would they invite me?
C: They want to invite everyone who helped in the case.
D: I see, I would have took your mother.
C: She's watching you. So its like you took her. As long as you never forget her.
D: I'm happy to have you by my side baby girl. Thank you.
C: No problem dad! Oh wait, buy some nuggests, it finished. And some milk with juices for my late night snacks.
D: Will do. Bye!
C: Bye daddy! Drive safely!

Ever since my mother passed away, me and my dad decided to make a team. To support each other and do whatever is possible to protect each other. That's what my mother said before passing away from breast cancer. Although we were sad, we were also happy that she finally can have no pain or hardships, she went through a lot.

.....

Its time for the party and my dad and I are ready to go. I sit on the passengers seat of my dad's BMW car. He enters and starts the engine. "Who will be coming to the party?" My father asks and I answer "Everyone."
"Who is 'everyone'?"
"Jimin, Mark, Samantha, Kai, Alexandra, Elizabeth, Suzy, (y/n), Jamie, Jake, Drake and all of there parents. The party is going to be at Yong Yoon's house."
"That's a lot"
"Yeah I know, its going to be amazing. Its been a while since i was with someone, not after Eun Soo left me"
"Hey hey, baby girl. She will always be inside your heart. Now you have amazing friends that would stay by your side. Don't worry and be happy ok?"
"Yes daddy" I say smiling. Nothing can change my mood today!

I arrive and see a lot of cars parked infront of Yong Yoon's house making me more excited. "Lets go dad" he nods and we ring the bell.
"Hello Cathey. Good evening Mr. John"
"Hi Yong Yoon" I say. "Hello" dad anwers.
"Please do come in" Yong Yoon says smiling happily.

Third person's POV

The party started with the music blaring through the walls of the house. A table full of snacks. The fathers have gathered near that table talking about how jelly is created. On the other hand, the mothers have gathered and started dancing making all there children look away from embarrassment whilst Mark is shouting and supporting his mother. Upon hearing the doorbell ring Yong Yoon shouts "PIZZAAAAA!". Everyone shouts back and she heads to open the door, after paying, she enters with 5 boxes of pizza and puts them on the food table.

Jimin sits in the sofa looking at everyone and laughing. Every once in a while he remembers Eun Soo and goes sad, but gets over it and wispers to him self "She would want me to have fun". All the friends are dancing and having fun, as do the mothers. In a while, the music quites down and the parents gather to make there awaited announcement. "Kids, we have something to say. You might be surprised or might think its stupid but we're saying it anyways"
"Go a head" Jimin replies.

Sky, Yong Yoon's mother starts: "Well, when all of the problem with Jake started. I noticed that my daughter has been thinking way too much and becoming depressed. I talked to Mark's mother and she said he has been doing the same. I then talked to all of your parents and the same situation was happening. We then decided to find out and help without telling you since for sure you wouldn't want our help. We then found out about the truth way before you did by a few days, told the police about Jhope and asked Mr.John and Cathey to give you indirect hints on the whole thing so you can find out. We wouldn't have known anything without Cathey telling us what Jhope has done to all of you. And you did great. So yeah, we just wanted to tell you that we care about you and we would want all the happiness for you! And we did not just see you like that and not care."

And with that, all of the friends went and hugged there parents as a thanks, except Suzy. She was alone, she was happy for everyone yet sad for not having someone to hug and feel loved with. "Lucky you" she wispers. Donald, Yong Yoon's father calls Suzy over. "I'm very sorry Suzy, I did what I did to your mother. I should be in jail right now, and I kept hiding for god knows how long. Because of me, you had to stay at an orphanage for most of your life. I'm really sorry, will you forgive me? I'm still your father after all"

Suzy couldn't stop her tears from falling and hugs her father saying "I will forgive you as long as you don't let go of me ever again." Donald cries hugging his daughter, he knew that he made her live a life he would never want to live himself. Sky then says "Hey Suzy come here", Suzy hesitates at first but then walks her way. "I might have not given birth to you or have known you are a live from the beggining. But I consider you as my daughter, call me mom ok? Unless you don't want me as your mother of course"
Suzy hugs Sky saying "Mom, I love you"

Yong Yoon cries with Suzy and says with a smile on her face "Hello sis" then hugs her. "Now that this is out of the way. How about we get this party STARTED!?" Everyone stays quite making Mark look stupid. They all laugh at him and the music starts again.

Jake then approaches Suzy who is rubbing her tears off of her cheeks. "Hi Suzy!"
"Oh hello Jake"
"Are you feeling ok? Would you like some water?"
"No its okay, I'm fine. Thanks for asking"
As awkward as the situation can get, Jake goes a head with what he wants to say. "Um, remember how I acted like I wanted to use you as my lab project?"
"Yeah? If your apologizing then no need. I know you were forced"
"I wanted to apologize and also say that I actually did have feelings for you"
"What?"
"I love you Suzy, I love everything about you. Seeing you leave me was so hard. I tried to get over you but couldn't"

Suzy stares at Jake happily and surprisingly wraps her arms around Jake kissing him. "I love you too Jake, I love you". Jake then smiles hugging her. "Would you like to dance?"
"Sure, I would love to" she answers. He holds her hand gently pulling her to the dance floor, his eyes not leaving hers.

"We're out of juice" Mark says, helping Yong Yoon with the organization of the party. "There is more in the fridge, I will go bring some"
"I will clean the spilled juice and come help you"
"Okay"
Yong Yoon heads to the kitchen and opens the fridge. She then notices the window of the kitchen open. She heads to close it but then feels two hands covering her eyes. "Who is it?" the person asks. "This voice is very familia-- BAEKHYUN!". Before Yong Yoon was able to shout, Beakhyun covers her mouth. Yong Yoon steps on his foot and he screams in agony. "HELP!" Yong Yoon shouts.
Mark then enters the kitchen running, he then sees Baekhyun. Before Mark could do anything, Baekhyun rushes to the nearest knife and gets a hold of Yong Yoon saying "A step closer and she's done for" and thats when Mark hesitates and can not do anything.

From the corner of the room, Jimin notices everything and decides to attack Baekhyun from outside the house and through the open window. He leaves the house and heads to the window, Mark sees him but avoids looking at him so Baekhyun won't notice. Jimin jumps on Baekhyun and Mark runs to Yong Yoon. "Go tell everyone" Mark tells Yong Yoon, Baekhyun throws the knife at Mark's back. "GUAAH!" Mark screams. "How dare you?" Jimin states getting a hold of Baekhyun's arms. Everyone gets there and Jamie gets a rope to tie Baekhyun while the others are helping Mark out and his father getting the first aid kit. (y/n) calls the police as ordered.

"So your taking me to my Jhope right?" Baekhyun asks. "What the hell are you talking about?" Jimin answers with a question. "I want to go to jail, I had to do this. I can't live without Jhope"
"You idiot, you could have went at his visiting hours"
"I want to touch him"
"Your crazy in love"

The police reach to the house and capture Bakhyun while the ambulance take Mark to the hospital to remove the knife. No one dared to touch it, they just waited for the professionals to do so. Mark is screaming in pain, thinking its the end for him. The knife was big, and it hurt so much for him. "Bye guys, I'm going to meet Jhope. Make sure to tell the police men I helped Jhope in his job."

"Your crazy" everyone says. "In love" he continues while winking. The party goes to an end and everyone heads back to there homes, hoping Mark will be ok.

-----------------
About 2 to 3 chapters left for this fanfic guys >_<. Thanks for the support.~
Hope you enjoy this chapter, bye!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382 58 13
Living as a kpop star always has its ups and downs no matter who it is! Park Jimin is married to the love of his life in secret in order to protect t...
49.6K 2.1K 38
New school, new start. Or that's what I thought. My dad got a new job in Busan so me my mom and dad moved there. My dads job made it possible for me...
8.8K 607 5
My friends told me that I am too positive, that I'm always lying to myself to see the good in life. But I've never lied once in my life. I was raised...
77.8K 3.9K 18
(Completed) My life is nothing but tragedy.... Jungkook's father convinced Jungkook to marry Jimin..After married to the jimin. jungkook got to know...