The Voice (An Amourshipping S...

By amourans

Ash Ketchum, a boy who blew up on the internet after a friend of his posts a video of him singing. The young... More

Hey!
Introduction
Snow
Class Rep
Tick Tock
Break up
The Start
Water turned to Ice (+)
Photograph
Valentines day
SNAPPED
Wrong
2 years later
I'm alive
To the Left, then Right
Thank you, Pokemon XY
Where are you, Serena?
That Girl
Hold On Tight
Ashes to Ash
Gone?
Love me, or Yourself Part 1
Love me, or Yourself Part 2
Love me, or Yourself part 3
Love me, or Yourself Part 4
It's time we talk, Ash
Jeremy
I love you
Serena Yvonne, you're my Purpose
2020 - Pokeamour

Cold Cold Water

3.8K 137 278
By amourans

I didn't respond to anyone all weekend, I had over 3000 notifications. I think 70% of them were Serena, I haven't talked to her since I did that performance, but today was the day where I had to face everyone.

I opened the front door, the streets were covered in snow, it was Christmas in a few weeks, so I was pretty excited for it because I'm going to get everyone a present, me and Cilan had agreed we would surprise everyone with a present.

I walked to the bus stop, I could feel the snow freezing my feet. 

"It's cold alright" I shivered.

"Ash!" I heard a familiar voice say.

I looked at whoever said that and it was someone who I knew, it was Serena!

"Hey, Serena" I scratched my nose. She walked over and put her hands on my shoulders.

"Thank you soo much for doing that for me" She had a slight pink tint on her cheeks.

I fist pumped, "It was nothing!" I smiled and continued walking to the bus stop, I walked straight past her.

She caught up, "So why didn't Calem show up?" I looked back at her, she looked down at her thumbs and played with them "H-He said he lost h-his voice" Serena gulped.

I sighed.

Serena walked a bit faster out pacing me, she was about to cross a road until I heard a seen a car coming that she did not.

The car was heading straight at her, Serena nor the driver would've noticed eachother because of the snow storm and it was still pretty dark out.

"Serena!" I started to run at her, she noticed the car speeding at her.

"AGH-"

I dived at her, both of us falling down onto the floor.

We both lay there on the road next to each other in the snow.

"Are you okay" She quickly sat up and looked over my body, "Yeah just cold" I sat up too.

I looked around and that car had continued driving.

"Serena you need to be careful, I don't want you getting hurt" I stood up wiping the snow of my body.

I looked at Serena and she had a deep red face, "Are you okay? Your face is red" I held my hand out for her.

"Y-Yeah" She grabbed my hand and I pulled her up.

She stood there for a second, she wiped the hair out of her face and slightly turned her head to the left a little, she looked at me.

"Thank you for saving me, again" She went a deep red again.

Why does she keep going red? "No problem, come on let's get of the road before we get ran over" I laughed.

We both walked to the bus stop.

Gary wasn't there this time, "Where's Gary?" I asked Serena, "No clue" She shrugged.

I turned away from here and looked down the road for the bus.

"So you're getting popular" Serena came behind me and put the phone in front of my face.

I blinked a few times at my sight, "1-1-10K likes?" I had 10k likes on my facebook singing video.

"Yep, you'll become a singer one day, Ash" She walked in front of me.

Being a singer would help out a lot, my Mom wouldn't have to worry about anything ever again. I could give my friends enough money to last a life time, maybe....

"Ah, maybe" I scratched my nose.

"Ashy boy!" I heard a voice shout from behind, me and Serena turned our attention towards the voice, it was Gary running up to us. When he caught up he stopped and stood there panting.

"Sup" I gave him the thumbs up.

"I'm go- We're going to get all the girls today" He put his arm around me, "What do you mean" I stood there dumbfounded.

"We're getting dates!" He fist pumped.

I pulled out my phone and looked at the date and time on my phone "It's the 4th December " I looked at him.

He started bursting out laughing. "Great joke, Ashy boy" He winked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got into school Gary got called into the school office, so that left me and Serena alone.

"So, you ready for gym class? Swimming today" She winked, "Yeah"

"The teacher wants to treat us so we get to play games, stuff like that" She pulled out her phone.

I nodded.

"Should we make our way to gym class? We're going to the biggest swimming baths in Kalos, it's huge!" She squealed.

She looked really excited for gym class, me I'm a really good swimmer, but I have a fear of drowning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh man I can't wait!" Gary fist pumped, "Why?" I looked at him confused.

"The girls in bikinis!" He had stars in his eyes, I sweatdropped at how much of a perv he was.

We walked out of the changing rooms and lined up next to the girls, I felt my cheeks warm up a little from seeing the girl

"Like what you see, Ashy?" Gary turned around and smirked, "S-Shut up!" I folded my arms, "Don't worry I like what I see too, I'm sure they like what they se-"

He stopped in his words.

He looked at my body.

"Y-You have a six pack?" He opened his eyes widely.

"Yeah, I work out" I scratched my nose. "I'm kinda jealous" He put his hands on his hips.

The smell of chlorine was strong, I wanted to jump into the cold water.

Cold Water ay? I chuckled at my own words.

"Hey, Ash can I get your number?" A girl that I have never seen before approached me.

I sweatdropped "I don't know you?" 

"I watched that video of you singing online and y-your voice is amazing!" She looked at me with stars in her eyes, "I'll take her off your hands" Gary stood in front of me and started talking to her, pushing me to the side like I never existed.

"I guess I'll swim by myself then" I stood there dumbfounded by Gary's actions.

I walked out into the swimming pool room, it was HUGE!

I had never seen anything this big before, the water looks like so blue. I leaned over and looked at my reflection in the water.

"Loner" I chuckled to myself, but it slowly turned into a serious face.

I felt a pair of hot hands on my back forcefully push me into the water, I fell into the water. 

The cold cold water froze my body 

It really was cold the water. I swam back up and opened my eyes, I had swallowed a bit of water which caused me to cough when I got up.

"WHAT'S YOUR P-"

I opened my eyes, it was Dawn along with Calem and Serena.

"Hey, Ash" Dawn dived in.

I rubbed my eyes, the chlorine fried my eyes, "AH! Why does it burn so bad" I kept rubbing them.

"Stop rubbing them they'll just get worse" I heard someone say, I opened my eyes and it was Serena who said it.

I ignored her and swam away.

I swam to the very deep end. It was deeper than I expected. I'd say it's about 9 Cilans deep.

I continued to look at the water until I heard a voice shout my name.

"Ash" I looked up and it was Gary with a huge red hand print on his face.

I started laughing.

"Not funny!" He jumped into the pool.

"Aw, it's okay. I'll ask her to kiss it better" I continued to laugh.

He started to get frustrated.

"Look, Ashy boy...just because you fancy Serena doesn't mean you can make fun of me for being slapped" He had an evil grin.

D-Did he just say I fancy Serena.

"I-When did I ever say that!" I stopped laughing.

"You told me before" He shrugged.

"What no I didn't!" I started to get annoyed.

"Ash?" I heard a voice from behind me, I turned around and of course it was Serena.

She was bright red, her boyfriend was right next to her with an angry face.

"Stay the fuck away from her" Calem warned me. I didn't bother responding because I knew they wouldn't believe me if I told them the truth.

A moment of silence approached.

Dawn swam over, "Whats up with you moody grunts" She laughed, but then noticed my seriousness.

She didn't say anything but I knew her enough that she wanted to talk to me after we got out of the swimming baths.

I can't believe Gary would say that. I felt myself get more angry.

"I know!" Gary pointed one finger up, we all turned our attention towards him.

"I have some hoops! We'll throw them to the very bottom and who ever gets ones and comes back up the quickest wins!" He fist pumped. Although he's stupid, it was actually a pretty good idea.

We all out of the pool and stood on the ledge, Gary threw 5 hoops out into the water.

"On the count of 3 we all jump in at the same time" 

The order was Me, Calem, Serena, Dawn and then Gary.

"1" Gary said, Serena put her goggles on.

"2" Dawn tensed her fist.

"3!" We all dived into the water 

I swam down fast as I could, I tried my best to look around for the blue hoop, where is it!

I started to need oxygen so I went to swim back up but was stopped by my sight, I could make out a figure above me.

Whoever it was, was looking at me, I went to swim back up but they kicked me in my stomach causing me to swallow lots of water.

I felt like my brain was going to explode, I panicked and tried my best to swim back up but the water got the better of me, I slowly sank back down to the bottom watching everything fade away slowly. 

I didn't have enough time to go back and read through this so tell me if there's any mistakes! Thanks for reading! I love you all! <3 - Pokeamour

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.6K 31
Serena Yvonne is normal 16 year old high school teen who lives in Vaniville Town and she is kind, happy, beautiful and all those positive things you...
171K 2.9K 42
Nineteen years old Ash is living still working on his dream while staying in prof. Cerise's lab. But thanks to a bunch of coincidences he'll be able...
334K 7.7K 51
The Sequel to "Pokemon Junior High ~Young Love~" Serena, now at the age of 16 has been living her normal High school life until the person she had a...
123K 2.5K 61
*COMPLETE**EDITS COMPLETE* Ash Ketchum is a brand new trainer from Pallet Town in the Kanto region at 16 years old. His dream is to become the very b...