Changing Into A New Life (Fan...

By WriteReadDanceLove

"What do you think of Alexandra?" Dumbledore asked me. I thought about the question for a few seconds, what d... More

1-The Letter~ Alexandra Evans
2-Hogwarts~ Alexandra Evans
3-New Questions~ Harry Potter
4-The Truth Hurts~ Alexandra Evans
5-New Spins~ Harry Potter
6-A Sliver Of The Past~ Alexandra Evans
7-A Bit Revealed~ Severus Snape
8-Stories Are Shared~ Alexandra Evans
9-The Queen Of Pranking~ Alexandra Evans
10-Never To Be Trusted~ Remus Lupin
11-Shopping!~ Alexandra Evans
12-Christmas Time!~ Alexandra Evans
13-A Mission~ Sirius Black
14-Lies~ Hermione Granger
15-The Game~ Alexandra Evans
16-The Night~ Alexandra Evans
17-Realizations~ Albus Dumbledore
18-Replay~ Alexandra Evans
19-Out With The Old, In With The New~ Alexandra Evans
20-The Niece~ Sally Jackson
21-The Argo II~ Alexandra Evans
23-The New Prophecy~ Percy Jackson
24-Bumpy Landings~ Alexandra Evans
25-Training Troubles~ Percy Jackson
26-The True Gryffindor~ Alexandra Evans
27-Trusting~ Alexandra Evans
28-A Baboon?~ Annabeth Chase
29-Collision~ Alexandra Evans
30-Epilouge~ Alexandra Evans

22-The Letters~ Alexandra Evans

256 13 1
By WriteReadDanceLove

Chapter 22- Alexandra Evans

Guess it's time to tell you how this trip went horribly wrong. Well, I was just finished writing my letters to my friends, it had taken my forever due to the dyslexia, and Midnight had just been sent off the ship. At that point, I decided to go up to the deck. That was where I found Leo trying to destroy to destroy Camp Jupiter. So it was time that I stepped up. 

I could sense something was off about him, he wasn't all there at the moment. It wasn't him that was destroying. That was when I knew that I had to stop him. So I ran up to him and slapped him across the head. That was all it took for him to regain his senses. 

"What happened?" Leo asked as seven people ran onto the ship. There was Annabeth, Piper, Hedge, Jason, Percy and two other strangers. I was pretty happy to see them, but it really wasn't the time to be overly happy. 

"That's what I would like to know. Get this ship up in the air, you just tried to destroy their camp. I don't think they're very forgiving," I told him as the people I knew as Romans started to advance on the ship. Leo got the ship up in air without a second question, which was good since we didn't have the time for questions. 

Arrows were being shot at the ship, and more importantly at us. I used the mast for support as I willed the air around them to just drop. This was a task that almost made me pass out, there were hundreds of arrows. Never would I have stopped all those arrows for just anyone, but I knew that the people on the ship were people that I would grow closer to. It was an instinct, I knew that I couldn't just let them die. 

"Please never do that again," I told everyone as they stood still on the deck. They had watched everything happen, meaning they saw me stop all the arrows. 

"That was awesome," said a Chinese looking guy that had boarded with Percy and another girl. I rolled my eyes and leaned up against the mast. That much energy usage was not what I was use to when it came to using magic. What I was using was a different kind of magic.  

"Whatever, what did I miss?" I asked no one specifically. When no one answered right way, I sat down on the ground and leaned up against the mast. I think that piece of wood and I were going to become great friends. "Let's see, you are death," I said, pointing at the new girl. "You are war," I said while gesturing to the Chinese guy. "And Percy is the ocean. Anyone else new that I should know about?" I asked out loud. They were all giving me different looks, it was really weird actually. 

"How did you know?" asked Annabeth. I rolled my eyes. 

"Easily," I told her. Not wanting to be the center of attention anymore, I used the air to go to my room. At this point I was more than ready to just have a break, the travel was easier than walking though. From my supply bag, I pulled out the fudge. After taking the smallest possible bite, I put it back into my backpack. I felt amazing though, like I could do anything. 

So I walked back up to the deck, not exactly anything but still better then sitting around and doing nothing. Everyone on deck was talking about me, not realizing that I was standing almost right behind them. Something that you would thing some one would notice, but no one did. The oh so powerful people never even noticed a thirteen year old standing behind them. 

"I can sense the ocean in her though! How can she be all three of them? It's just not possible," Percy claimed in a obvious argument. As much as I wanted to jump in there, I knew that there were more things that I was going to want to hear. 

"We all saw her air powers though, she nearly sent us all over board by accident. Not even Jason has done that to us before. She also seems like she has some major anger issues," Piper said. I wanted to object, but I knew it was true. More than anything I just needed to learn to control my anger when it came out. 

"I can sense the death on her though. She has to be a daughter of Pluto to have that much death. The only other explanation would be that she's like me, but I know that isn't the case," the new girl claimed. I couldn't hold it any longer, they were talking about me when I was right behind them. 

"Thank you Piper, for pointing out those major anger issues," I said loudly, since everyone had jumped into an argument. They all turned to look at me when I spoke, startled by the fact that I was actually standing there. "On that same anger note, run away as fast as you can if my eyes are black. If you don't then I can't promise that you'll live," I warned them lazily. None of them seemed the least bit frightened by this. As much as I was glad about this, I didn't show it. They weren't going to be like Hogwarts, I refused to get close to them. 

"Alexandra, I haven't seen you since New York. How have you been?" asked Percy with a large smile on his face. I let out a tiny smile and shook my head. 

"It's Alex, Percy. It's been different, learned about more than I thought that there was. How have you been, cousin? Aunt Sally asked me to get you to contact her, she's really worried about you," I told him with with a smirk. His face was one of pure shock at my words, he hadn't known that we were cousins either! Sucker. 

"What do you mean by aunt Sally?" he asked me nervously. I would be nervous too though, I looked pretty scary at the moment. 

"Your mom, Sally, is my aunt. You are my cousin. I really didn't think it was that hard," I told him honestly. What he said next really made me want to kill him though. Like send him to the underworld for Hades to torture. That's how bad it was. 

"Who was your mom?" Percy asked me. My eyes flared black at this. Percy was practically thrown halfway across the deck before he smacked into another mast. 

"Don't. Speak. Of. My. Mother," I said angrily. Everyone around me slowly backed up. While they were backing up, Midnight started to fly towards me. Percy pulled out his pen sword and tried to kill her before I sent his sword over board. Accident. 

"Well, you can't be a child of Poseidon, owls hate us," Percy commented as Midnight snapped at Percy angrily. I rolled my eyes and found that I had three letters. One from Harry, Ron and Hermione, one from Sirius and one from Olympus.  

"Sorry about her, she doesn't get out often. Even snaps at me some times, very friendly owl though actually. Just has to get use to you," I told him as I opened the letter from my godfather. It took me a while to decipher it though. Here's what I ended up with. 

Dear Lex,  

I've found a place to stay while everyone is looking. It's in London, if you ever find time to come and visit me. I hope that you have found everyone happily. Please be careful and remember that you can talk to me when ever you want to, even if it's through a letter. Don't forget that Harry will be safe this year, I'm already making sure of it. The new DADA teacher is an auror that has put multiple people into Azkaban over the years. Harry will be safe with him there. 

From Snuffles 

I let out a full smile before moving onto the letter from my other three friends. Everyone on deck was talking about something I didn't really care to listen to, so I was free to read in peace. I was planning to write to them again later, when ever I had the chance. 

Dear Alex, 

Harry is already here with us, we picked him up just earlier today actually. I don't know what time it will be there, but it's pretty much lunch here. Harry and I are spending a lot of time with the Weasleys before the Quidditch world cup. I hope that you're having fun, where ever you are. . . 

Hey Alex, I'm not even having to stay with the Dursley's for the summer! I got picked up yesterday so that there wouldn't be any challenges later. I'm glad that you've found the place you were looking for safely. Remember to write! 

I totally wish that we could be there with you, but mother says that it's not our fight. What ever that's suppose to mean. We promise to take pictures at the cup so you can look at them when you get back here. Until then, remember to bring back candy! Never mind, Hermione says that I should wish you luck. So good luck! 

Your friends, 

Hermione, Harry and Ron 

I smiled at the bit about Hermione getting mad at Ron, but made a mental note about the candy. If demigods had any candy, then I would make sure that I got some. Wizard candy was good, the fudge Chiron had given to me was also good though. Something told me that I wasn't going to be allowed to give Ron any of it. 

Finally, I gripped the last letter tightly. The one from Olympus to be exact. I couldn't help but wonder who my father had been. A part of me wanted to blame everything on him, but another said that he did it all to protect me. I pushed the thoughts aside as I ripped the letter open. This one was much easier to read though, I was able to read it like it was nothing. 

Dear Alexandra, 

First of all, I must apologize for not being there to speak to you in person. This will be a bit difficult to explain over a letter. You were never suppose to be born though, our two types of people were never suppose to mix. You are special though, the big three gods of Olympus have gifted you with powers from both our greek and roman sides.  

You are the most powerful mortal that has ever lived. I must apologize once again though for not taking you away, no one would allow it. Dumbledore and Zeus were both horrified at the thought, they thought I would get you to help me in a war. Remember who you are though, you are Alexandra Evans, the most powerful mortal there ever was. Never forget your roots. 

I'm proud of you. 

Your real father, 

Poseidon 

I wanted to rip the letter into shreds, but I was too shocked to move. At the same time, I was angry, shocked, excited and worried. The problem I call my life, had just grown into a giant monster I had no idea how to control.  

They had made me a freak.  

I was a powerful witch, with the powers of the three most powerful demigods to ever live. With the power I had, I could destroy the world. The world was in the palm of my hands, but it just made me want to cry. All I wanted was to be able to live a normal life with my Muggle mother and mortal father. Not be alone without my witch mother and god of a father. 

Before I could stop it, I had a break down. Painful memories flashed through my head and I collapsed onto the deck of the ship. I screamed at the top of my lungs. There were words with real meanings coming out, but I couldn't understand them through my pain. The pain burned throughout my entire body as I felt nothing but hurt. It was almost as bad as the curses, almost. Nothing was as bad as them, nothing was ever close to them. 

Suddenly, I blacked out and the pain subsided to a dull aching.

AN*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Super sorry about not updating sooner! My dad took away my electronics for two weeks, even though he gave them back early I was really busy. Here the chapter is though! Finally finished and up for all of you readers to read. I would also like to know what everyone thinks of my newest story, if you could check it out it would mean a lot to me. Thanks for reading!!!

Question of the chapter(which I notice that no one has been answering). . .

What was the big challenge that Harry Potter faced in his first year at Hogwarts?

Vote if you liked it.

Comment thoughts and answers.

Fan me cause it's awesome.

~Kita:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

739K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
909K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.