Not Your Typical Teenager

Galing kay LoveTHiddles

"Darling I'll kill you!" "Oh if you only knew, I'm already dead. And you can't kill the dead." Not everything... Higit pa

Chapter One: Meet the Band
Chapter Two: Babysitting
Chapter Three: S.H.I.E.L.D. & A Mad Scientist
Chapter 4: Don't Go In
Chapter 5: A Cry For Help
Chapter 6: Megan Johnson
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Too Late
Chapter 8:Guinea Pig
Chapter 9: "Accident"
Chapter 10: Mission Report
Chapter 11: Waking Up
Chapter 12: Finding Normal
Chapter 13:No More Animals
Chapter 14: Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter 15: Time for Your Mission
Chapter 16: Mission Time
Chapter 17: No Longer A Slave
Chapter 18: You're Kidding
Chapter 19: Not as Free as I Thought
Chapter 20: You Really Shouldn't Have
Chapter 21: We're Too Late, Sir
Chapter 22: Your Call
Chapter 23: Another Tranie
Chapter 24: Time to Begin
Chapter 25: There Was an Idea
Chapter 26: I Am Loki Of Asgard
Chapter 27: Is Everyone Okay?
Chapter 28: Getting Some Members
Chapter 29: Gather The Rest Of The Team
Chapter 30: No That Can't Be Right
Chapter 31: On the Helicarrier
Chapter 32: Life, Scars, Apologies
Chapter 33: You're Needed...NOW!
Chapter 34: Preparing
Chapter 36: Not So Pleasant Surprises
Chapter 37: All On My Own
Chapter 38: A 'Thank You' Would Be Nice.
Chapter 39: So You Don't Want Me Dead?
Author's Note! Important! Please Read!

Chapter 35: Ain't Nobody Dancin' Now

131 8 3
Galing kay LoveTHiddles

Jessica's P.O.V.

"Hello," A voice said from behind me. "What is a pretty lady, like yourself, doing up here alone?"

I turned to see my mission. The reason I was here. Loki

I wanted to grab him by his throat and strangle the life out of him. But I knew I couldn't do that so I at least wanted to confront him, tell him that he'd lose, show him who I was. But I couldn't do that either, so far he thought nobody besides S.H.I.E.L.D. knew who he was. 

"What does it look like I am doing...sir?" I gave a forced grin along with the forced 'sir'. 

"Well it is a dance and you don't seem to be dancing. And if you don't mind me saying so myself, I don't see why you haven't been asked to dance. Or have you and just rejected it?" He gave a smile, which gave me the chills. 

"No, uh, sir. I haven't been asked to dance." I really wanted to punch him over the stairway now for bothering me. I told myself that I shouldn't, no matter how much I wanted to, it would draw unneeded attention.

"I wonder why. You dressed up rather nicely and your eyes should be drawing people from miles away." 

He was correct about my eyes. It did attract most people. They were unusual. I had one green eye and one blue, which was odd. My eyes were ones to either draw people in or scare them away. 

(Jessica's eyes)

"Thank you sir, you're so kind." The sarcasm in my voice was very obvious. 

"Aren't you a little young to be here by yourself?" His eye brows moved closer as he glared at me, as if studying every feature of me. Creepy thought. 

"I don't believe there was an age to enter. And besides aren't you asking a little too many questions for what is considered polite around here." My voice rose a little. 

He smirked. "Well dear I'm not really from around here. But I get the point I'll be going." 

I watched as he turned from me and began to walk down the concrete steps. I wanted to walk after him and shove him down the concrete steps, just to help him get to the bottom faster. 

Loki's body language showed that our talk didn't effect him. In fact he was walking as if it had never happened. He quickly walked down the steps swaying his scepter, which I hadn't noticed he had before. By the way he was carrying it, I could tell he was planning on using it. Which wouldn't end well.

And no matter how much I wanted to go down there and stop Loki, now and after he used his scepter. I couldn't. I promised Phil that I would only spy. This is when my anger gets tested. When I have to watch bad things happen, that I could've prevented, but aren't allowed to. 

I watched in horror as a man, whom I assumed was security, tried to stop Loki-with no luck. Loki whipped his scepter around and struck the man's head. The man fell over and seemed to have blacked out. 

 My knuckles were white from gripping the top of the railing. I wanted to scream. He shouldn't be getting away with this! I shouldn't be allowing him to do this. But I have no choice. 

Loki grabbed an older man by his throat and flipped him over a large concrete table with animal heads on each side of it. The rest of the people just scooted back making a semicircle. 

Loki pulled out a device from his suit's jacket, I'd never seen anything like this device before. He held it up high for a moment before pushing it down against the man's eye. The man's body started to twitch, but couldn't break Loki's grasp on him. 

The people went crazy now. They ran every direction, pushing and shoving, to get to an exit. I couldn't bring myself to do the same, I just watched the show. And honestly I wasn't scared enough to even think about running for my life. I was thinking about the rest of the people's. 

I knew that I should get out though, although I wanted to see how this ended. I jumped off the staircase and ran with the people to find an exit. Now I would protect them. No matter what Phil had told me, I was going to protect them if Loki tried to hurt another one. 

Right before I reached the doors to exit I looked back to see what was happening. Loki's eyes met mine and he gave me a creepy smile that beat Dr.Allen's by far. 

He broke our stare and his eyes began to dart back in forth around the room. His smile showed he was really enjoying our reactions. 

I was being pushed through the door by screaming people. I turned my head away from Loki and went with the crowd and out the doors. He wan't finished with these people, I knew that for sure. Another thing I knew for sure was I wasn't finished with him either. 

When I made it out the doors everyone was running everywhere. I turned to see if Loki was behind us, sure enough, he was. He walked out of the building as if nothing had just happened. Or as if it was completely normal for his clothing to change from a suit to his Asgard clothes with horns. 

If he hadn't just attacked two people most of the people there would be laughing at him. But nothing about this seemed funny. 

Not caring who saw me, and knowing that most people weren't even watching me, I shape shifted into a bird. 

I was getting ready to land peacefully on a roof of an apartment when something hit my leg, sending pain up my leg and my body slammed into the roof. 

I turned back human then glanced down at my leg to see what had struck me and was confused at what I found. An arrow. 

I crawled to the edge of the roof and looked down to see who had struck me. Nobody was underneath of me. Well, nobody besides psychopath Loki who seemed to be giving a speech to the kneeling Germans. 

Slowly, I backed away from the roof's edge. The next thing I knew I was sailing through the air, which was not from my own works. 

My training skills with Phil kicked in and I jumped up off the roof and wiped the blood off my face. Now was a time when I really wished I wasn't in a dress. 

Using my animal sense of smell I could tell that the man was right behind me, but by the time I found that out it was a little late. Both of my arms were being twisted behind my back, I couldn't break this man's grip. If I couldn't use my hands then I use my feet.   

With the man connected to my arms I did a back flip. The second after his body hit the roof again, a loud crack followed. The man slowly got back up to his feet and ran toward me. He jumped into the air with a leg extended toward my body, I grabbed his foot before he could ever make contact with me and swung him around. When I released, he was the one who went sailing this time. 

I ran after him and dragged him to the edge of the roof. Since he was leaning over the edge I could get a better look at him. I almost screamed when I realized who it was. 

Agent Clint Barton, AKA Hawkeye.

I couldn't believe it was him. I also couldn't believe that I didn't pick up on who it was from smell or the arrow. I knew he wouldn't know who I was. One because of him being mind controlled and he didn't really know who anyone was. And two because we had never been formally introduced. 

I really needed to work on controlling my emotions when in battle. Because like before with Megan Johnson and seeing she had kids, realizing who I was fighting, got me caught off guard. I never noticed Clint reaching for his bow and arrow, until it was too late. 

A sharp pain filled my body, again, as my grip on Clint loosened more and more before I fell over and onto the roof with Clint now standing and looking down at me. 

Clint pulled out a walkie-talkie and spoke into it never looking away from me. "Erik? I found something that might be of good use to us. I'll be there with her in a moment."

By this point my vision was so blurry that I could hardly see him put his walkie-talkie away. He leaned over, picked me up, and tossed me over his shoulder as he began to walk to an edge of the roof.

That's the last thing I remembered before blacking out. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

686K 29.2K 47
The people of Asgard are looking for a new home. They get a warm welcome on Earth, except for Loki. He is treated like a criminal of war, a terrorist...
67.1K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...
4.4K 107 16
Being trained by HYDRA and the Red Room made you one of the top assassins. Along with filling your life with nightmares, regrets and memories. Fortun...
14.5K 491 53
[Book Three of the Soror Series] A year after Lorien is cured from the mark, she has been living in Asgard-mind several day trips to visit her adopte...