SidNi : Tu Mera Humdard

By skinnypal

This is my version of events which gets followed after Siddharth forces Roshni to have brandy as she was sick... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 35

928 21 0
By skinnypal

Khurana Mansion

"Uhh.. draw the curtains na, Siddharth.." she whined in her sleep as she turned over to face the other side to escape the bright sunlight that was falling on her eyes.

Suddenly, she feels that someone was taking away her blanket and she pulls her duvet closer to her, but alas! She sits up lazily, and rubs her eyes as she stretches. Finally she opens them slowly, to see his face close to hers. He winks at her instantly with a grin, and she scowls at him sleepily.

"Good Morning Beautiful.." he says in a sultry voice.

"Morning.." she replied with a frown.

All of a sudden she remembers that it was her first day at her in - laws place and her eyes widen up,

"Oh no! I got up late... I need to go help... help mom with break-" he puckers her lips between his fingers so that she could stop talking frantically.

"Breakfast is already in front of you, Ma'am" he tells her with a sly grin.

"What?" she asked looking all around the room and then eyes him suspiciously.

"I thought I should revert back a treat to you for your last night's surprise, so breakfast in bed!"

He raises his eyebrows and looks down at himself. She rolls her eyes and grabs a pillow to hit him.

"Itna delicious breakfast ko aise marte hai kya?" he takes hold of her hand and smirks.

"Siddharth, leave me.. I need to go.. aaj first day hai mera.."

"Save it, Roshni.. tum koi pehli baar meri biwi nahi bani ho... you were already my wife... and waise bhi it's just 7" he says mischievously.

"Still Siddharth, leave me..." she pesters trying to rescue her hands from his hold.

He leaves her hand immediately and crosses his arms.

"Soch lo, yeh breakfast yaha private mein mil sakta hai... ya bahar public mein bhi... aaj ke menu mein this is included either way" he says casually and stares at her.

"What? You have gone mad!" she glares at him.

"It is adorable that you actually think I am giving you a choice" he pulls her cheeks and smiles.

"Ughh.. Siddharth I will kill you! Abh hatto, I need to get ready!" she pushes him and he falls on the bed, he admires her as she leaves to go the bathroom.

After Sometime,

Roshni comes out wearing a yellowish orange translucent plain saree, she was towel drying her hair when she stops as she glances at him. He was lying on the bed, waiting for her only in his boxers. As their eyes meet he says,

"Hmm.. breakfast mein desert nice combination haan?" leaving her awestruck.

She throws the towel on him, and walks to the mirror. He chuckles and gets up to come near her. He hugs her from behind naughtily and breathes in, on her hair,

"Siddharth please not now..." she whispered but he knew that she couldn't stop him as she was becoming weak in her defense.

He kisses the nape of her neck and turns her around to face him; slowly he takes the brush from her hand and starts combing her hair making her smile.

"Main toh help kar raha hu tumhe ready hone mein..." he smirked.

"Really?" she asked coyly.

"Uhhha.." he raised one of his brows.

He bends down and picks up some bangles kept on the table; he takes her hands and kisses it. Then he makes her wear it, while stealing glances at her every few seconds. She just kept admiring him with a big smile on her face that reached from one ear to the other.

Just like that he makes her wear earrings and kisses her ears in the process. Next up he notices a lipstick, and picks it up immediately.

"Buss iski kami reh gayi hai..." he teased and leans to kiss her lips. She blushes and keeps looking at him as he comes forward; he closes his eyes as their lips neared and she takes the lipstick from his hand meanwhile. She hurriedly applies it all over his face and he shouts,

"What the hell yaar!" and steps backward.

"Aww, poor baby.. you look like a cute clown!" she said pulling his cheeks in between her laughter. He looks at himself in the mirror and screams,

"Aaahh.. " keeping his hands on his face.

Just then someone knocks on the door,

"Is everything alright?" called out Simran.

"Yes...yes mom... I am just coming.." replied Roshni and starts walking towards the door to unlock it.

Siddharth hold her hands and pulls her near him and before she knew it he rubs his cheeks on hers making it red with the lipstick mark.

"Ughhh.. what did you do.. I just took a bath!" she shrieked at him.

"Kya hua? Breakfast is ready.." called out Simran once again.

"Yeaa mom we are coming in 10 minutes! See mom too agree that the breakfast" he looks down at himself and then continues "is ready" said Siddharth.

Roshni smacks him on his chest and starts rubbing her cheeks, making the redness spread all over her face.

"I hate you!! For you, I will be late!" she spat at him angrily.

"Aww...Roshni baby hates me?" he pulls her cheeks and continues,

"But I toh love you na" he kisses her cheeks and hugs her happily. She rolls her eyes while grinning as he looked very sweet with his cute antics, and she encircles her arms around his neck embracing him back.

15 Days Later

"Where are we?" asked Siddharth to the co-pilot.

"Sir, we are over the Pacific Ocean at the moment." he replied back, he notices Roshni admiring the view and adds on, "Ma'am the view is beautiful from up here! Look at the right side" he pointed out to her a group of islands.

Roshni looks out of the window, her eyes glittering her excitement on looking at the beautiful mountainous islands.

"Woooww... this is so serene and beautiful!" she said and pulls Siddharth towards her so that he could see it too.

"Look at that!!" she points out to a range of mountains. She glances at him to check, and catches him gazing at her with affection in his eyes.

"Yaha nahi waha!!" she shrieks at him.

"I am looking at the most beautiful thing" he whispers back.

She blushes at his compliment and smacks on his arms,

"Itna filmy dialogue maarne ka zarwat nahi tha!"

"Kya karu, mauka dikha maar diya maine!" he winks at her.

She thanks the co-pilot and asks his name, the pilot smiles at her flashing his teeth. Siddharth could see that he was all smitten by his wife and he did not like it one bit. He intervenes their chat, and drags back Roshni outside the pilot's chamber.

"What happened?" she was confused with his strange behavior.

"You tell me!" he replied exasperatedly with a tinge of jealousy.

"Are you jealous? Coz I was talking to him?" she pointed towards the chamber.

He keeps staring at her with a straight face not giving her any clues. But she understands immediately and decides to tease him further,

"Waise..." she traces her fingers on his face while encircling the other hand around his neck and continues, "he does look cute, doesn't he?"

Siddharth jerks her hand away from her face as he growled in anger,

"Okay, if that is the case then why don't you spend the rest of our trip with him?"

"Uhh..really?" she asked hiding her smile and cupping his chin.

"Yes..." he whispered as she leaned towards him.

"But I want to spend with the man in black, he looks hawter.." she murmured in a low voice in his ears as her fingers run up his chest.

"Man in black? Now who is he?" he responded immediately holding her by her shoulders as he recalls that the pilot was wearing white.

"Yea.. who is he?" she undertones with playfulness as she plays with the collar of his shirt. He notices the colour of his shirt at that moment and grins like a boy, pulling her closer by her waist.

After 10 months

"Ma'am-"

"WhAT?" she shrieked at him.

"Your mother has come" he responded nervously.

"Yea, send her in!" she replied and continues talking over the phone.

"I am so sorry Mr. Khanna... Yea... Sorry... I mean Gaurav... where was I? Yea, as I was saying you will not regret working with RK Group..."

After 10 minutes when she finishes up with her phone call; she calls her PA in,

"Where is mom? Does it take so long to come to my cabin?" she asked rudely.

"Woh Ma'am.. actually your mother went to the other cabin..." he said softly.

Roshni glares at him angrily and then asks him to leave.

"I will kill them today!" she said as she walked towards the other cabin.

She blasts open the door, and sees that Siddharth and her mother were laughing over something, but they stop immediately as they see her on the door.

"Arre beta, why did you come here? I was just coming to see you!" said DD as she comes near Roshni.

"Really!! I can see that!!" she snaps angrily.

DD smiles and hugs her daughter as tightly as possible. They were meeting after 3 months, as DD had gone to London for some Jewellery business. Roshni melts in her arms and hugs her back as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I missed you so much, Mumma.." her voice cracks. DD loosens the hug and wipes off her tears,

"Kyaa Sasumom, aapne meri itni pyaari si biwi ko rula diya! Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" he teased them.

"Shut up, Siddharth!!" yelled Roshni and DD at the same time. They look at each other and start laughing whereas Siddharth just face palms himself.

"Ma'am Mr. Khanna wants to speak with you urgently!" says the PA as he slightly opens the cabin door.

"Uffoo..Mom I'll be back, and then I want to know since when did you start meeting up with him before me!" she points towards Siddharth in anger.

"Arre, isme meri kya galti hai if your mom has fallen in love with her Jamai too, after all I am that charming!" he says mischievously straightening his tie.

Roshni rolls her eyes in annoyance and leaves, "Whatever!"

As soon as the cabin door closes,

"Siddharth if you spoil tonight's surprise, I will not leave you!" said DD.

"Chillax Sadumom, sab set hai... main hu na! Here drink cold water." he picks up the glass and hands out to her.

"Tum ho, isliye toh fikar ho rahi hai mujhe!" teased DD with a smile while she takes the glass from his hand.

Later at Night: Office Garage

"What is going on between you and mom?" she slams the door shut as he opens the car door for her.

"Nothing!! Why are you getting angry on me yaar? Maine kya kiya! Now if sasumom left without meeting you is that my fault?" he exclaims in frustration raising his hand up in the air.

Roshni gives a fierce look at him and then walks up to the driver's seat, and says

"Give me the keys, I want to drive!"

"Main chala raha hu na..." he says calmly.

"Give me the damn keys, Siddharth!" she yells at him again.

He throws the keys towards her and she sits inside the car.

"Ek toh main iske liye surprise plan kar raha hu upar se yeh!! What is wrong with her, she will make me go nuts! Itna mood swings!!"

"Are you getting in?"

"Yeah yeah!" he gets in the passenger seat and she ignites the engine. All the way back to their home, there was a weird energy inside the car. Energy mixed with anxiety, happiness and irritation!! Both were hiding something from each other, and both had planned surprises for the other!!

Khurana Mansion

"Why are the lights off?" she said as she pulled the car to the garage.

"I donno, lagta hai electricity kaat diya hai, saara energy jo tum use kar deti ho!" he teases.

"Very funny!" she snaps at him.

As soon as she steps inside the house, the lights lit up the entire mansion which was decorated with drapes, orchids and glittery tiny bulbs. All the members of both their families were present and they scream together,

"Surprrrisseee!!!"

Roshni looks at the board hung on the further end of the wall,

"Happy Birthday!!" and she beams with happiness stealing a glance at Siddharth who was smiling at her.

"You did this?" she asked.

Before he could reply, DD says,

"WE did this!"

"Aww mom!! Thanks!! I thought you guys forgot that it was my birthday!" she hugs her.

"How could I forget my baby girl's birthday!" said DD making Roshni blush.

Roshni gets busy in greeting everyone and Siddharth slips inside his room sneakily so that he could hide his present under her pillow. As he removes the pillow, he notices that three socks were kept under it, a male sock, a female sock and a baby sock. He picks it up in his hand murmurs,

"What is this?"

There was a note inside it, he opens it;

"Congratulations, Daddy!"

"Dad? Me? Iska matlab..."

When the party gets over, Siddharth and Roshni return to their room tired of the day's events. Roshni walks up to the balcony to breathe in fresh air, Siddharth picks up his gift and walks behind her.

He wraps his one hand from behind around her waist holding her stomach and her eyes glisten up with joy. She had to tell him now, it was THE moment. With the other hand he presents the gift.

"What is this?"

"Your gift!" he whispers in her hair.

She opens it and sees a beautiful and simple diamond ring in it, the diamond was in between the letters S and R in a stylish way.

"Oh my God Siddharth, this is so pretty!" she exclaimed.

"Thank you, baby.." he says in her ears.

"Thank you? Mujhe thank you bolna chaiye na?" she asks him in confusion.

"Thank you, for bringing a diamond in our lives..." he said and presses lightly on her stomach indicating her that he knew.

She keeps her hands on top of his and presses gently, leaning her head back on him.

"Siddharthh-" she starts.

"Shhh..." he nuzzles in her hair and continues,

"Happy Birthday, Bhagyashree." and she closes her eyes savoring the happiest moment of their lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 120K 84
The story is of two individuals Siddharth Khanna and Anusha Singh. Both were gems to their parents, both spoiled, both stubborn, friends adored them...
24.7K 1.3K 40
The story is basically based on how do a mere coincidence can change our life. Story about a police officer and a independent girl. What will happen...
79.7K 13.6K 40
ยฉCopyright - All rights reserved and belongs to the writer PoohBear on Wattpad. If you are reading this story on any other platform, then it's plagia...
186K 9.7K 38
This is a story of two families rooted in deep friendship...the Hoodas and the Siddiquis. Its about Zoya Siddiqui hating Aditya Hooda since they wer...