SidNi : Tu Mera Humdard

By skinnypal

This is my version of events which gets followed after Siddharth forces Roshni to have brandy as she was sick... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 25

491 10 0
By skinnypal

He cuts the call and pulls Roshni towards him, she stares at him with eyes wide open.

"Why did you cut the call??" she scolded.

"We are on our date! No one.. I repeat NO ONE can disturb us!" he whispered.

His phone buzzes again, before he could cut the call, Roshni snatches his phone and picks it up. She tries to escape his hold but instead he holds her more firmly than before and pulls her closer as revenge for picking up the phone.

"Hello. Mom?" she said.

"Keep it on speaker phone." said Siddharth softly in her ears.

"Haan beta.. Why is your phone switched off? And where are you? Siddharth kaha hai? You were supposed to return home by midnight!! I had made myself clear -" she rants without taking a break in between.

Meanwhile, Siddharth had started kissing Roshni's ears and he had grasped her free hand so that she could not push him away. Roshni closed her eyes, and she gave herself to the sweet feeling that was brewing inside her.

"ROSHNI? Are you there?" shrieked DD.

In an instant, Roshni opens her eyes and fumbles,

"Yea..Ahh I.. yes mom!"

"What yes? Did you even hear what I was saying?" responded an irritated DD.

"No...I mean yeah mom! I.. "

Siddharth smirked and laughed seeing her in a flabbergasted state. She escapes his hold and spanks him on his arms.

"Siddharth!! Stop it. Please." she whispered pleading with her eyes.

"WHAT? Speak a little loudly, kuch sunayi nahi de raha hai!!"(I can't hear anything!) replied DD.

"Mom, we are together and on a date..so.." she gasped.

Siddharth traces his hands from her shoulders to her waist while gazing at her eyes. She looks at him staring at her,

"Mom can we talk later?" she pleaded that atleast one of them listens to her. This was plain torture, she couldn't concentrate.

"Par beta, when will u return?" insisted DD.

Siddharth had started kissing her neck now and was grinning in between the kisses. Roshni was too enthralled with this feeling that she didn't want it to stop. For a moment she forgot that her mother was on speaker phone,

"Uffo, ek toh kuch sunayi nahi de raha ajeeb si aawazein disturbance create kar rahi hai... upar se yeh ladki answer nahi kar rahi hai!!" (Oh god, First of all i can't hear anything and what weird noises is disturbing the line and on top of that this girl is not answering!!) said an angry DD.

Siddharth breaks down in hysterics and takes the phone from her hand,

"Sasumom aawazein nahi thi, that was a kiss!" he joked.

Roshni smacks him hard on his shoulder,

"Look at your daughter Sasumom, main itna pyaar barsa raha hu aur yeh mujhe kitnaaa pyaar se dho rahi hai!!"(I am showering her with so much of love and she is hitting me with so much of love) he said while making a face.

"Abh no more questions!! Aaplogo se bachne ke liye main isse samundar mein le aaya.. aur aap yaha bhi tapak pari.. !!(Just to escape from you guys i brought her here in the sea and you are interfering here too) Abh bye, Yea yea I know !! I love you too, sasumom!!" he said and cuts the call.

He switches off his phone and looks at Roshni. She was standing looking at the other side with her hands crossed. Her posture indicated that she was angry at him.

"Oye meri Totta !! Look at me once, baby!" he said.

She turns to find him bending down on one knee in front of her with his hands raised in front of her. Then she looks at what he was holding - A diamond ring!! She melts with his gesture and covers her mouth with her palm.

"Roshni-" he gets interrupted by her.

"Oh my God, Siddharth!! This is so pretty!! When did you buy this? Expensive hoga na? What was the need?" she ranted in excitement. Siddharth rolls his eyes in annoyance and says,

"Kya chakkar hai yeh? You Patel ladies have no brains at all!! On one side it's your Mom, who always try to ruin our special moments and on the other side it's you!! Yaar proposal toh complete karne deti!!" he said shaking his head and making a face.

"Oh! Sorry Sorry!! Continue-" ignoring his taunts for once.

"Nai leave it, you spoilt it already!" he pouts.

"Arre, itna bhaav mat khao and propose karo!!" she yelled.

He laughs and says,

"Waah beta! New style haan? You will now scold me and make me propose you?"

"Yess! It is my style!" she responded with a wink.

"Roshni Khurana, will you be...uhh wait.. you are already my wife! What should I say?" he teased.

"Will you marry me again and promise me that you will never ever leave me EVER again?" he asked honestly.

"Yes!! I can marry you a hundred times Siddharth. I promise never again will I make a mistake of leaving you." she said with tears welled up in her eyes and gives her hand to him.

He slips the ring on her finger and kisses her hands. Then he bows down his head and grins broadly. She takes a step near him and pulls him up. She embraces him tightly while resting her head on his chest and wrapping her hands around his waist. He happily enwraps her in his arms and removes her hair locks so that he could see her face. He looks at her sobbing as tears rolled down her cheeks. He immediately cups her face and looks at her questiongly,

"Shaadi nahi karni thi toh bol deti, haan bolna necessary nahi tha!"(If you didn't want to get married you could have just said it, it wasn't necessary to say yes!) he said playfully.

"What?" she asked him slightly surprised in between her sobs.

"Haan! I would have proposed some other girl!" he winked.

"WHAT!!" she screamed and hits him two three times.

He laughs as she hits him and finally takes hold of both her hands. Looking intently at her eyes he said,

"You don't look good when you cry! You should always be this irritated with me and for that I can keep on teasing you my entire life" he kisses her forehead as she closes her eyes with a smile on her face.

He kisses her cheeks where the tears had rolled down; she encircles her hand around his neck and pulls him forward. He leans down to kiss her soft lips. She tugs his hair with her fingers as she deepens the kiss, while he traces his hands to her back sending an electrifying thrill through her spine.

He breaks off the kiss and continues the trail of kisses down to her neck. Roshni grabs his shirt around his shoulders and pulls him towards her more. Siddharth turns her by her waist so that she could lean on her back on his chest. She gasps out loud and her body stiffens as he lingers his finger on the nape of her neck. He bends down to kiss it; his lips were warm as it brushed her neck. She was almost giving herself to the sweet passion that was building inside her; where she could feel the butterflies in her stomach growing and the heat on her cheeks.

Suddenly she realized something and steps forward making him leave her,

"Siddharth!! We WILL get married in two days!! We shouldn't -" she said and turned to look at him with horror in her face.

Siddharth looks at her confusingly and responds, "What?"

He chuckled sarcastically, "Baby. We are married already for your kind information." He pulls her towards him by her arms.

"No.. Siddharth.. but.." she said pleading with her eyes.

"Pich. What is wrong with you? You just killed the mood. Chalo, ghar chalo. Sasumom ke saath reh reh kar pichle kuch din se waise hi banti ja rahi ho!"(Come let us go home now, you have become like your mother while staying with her) he said, annoyed with her.

"Arre why are you bringing mom in this?" she responded.

Siddharth rolls his eyes in annoyance and goes to start off the engine so that they could return to the dock. Roshni walks towards him and puts her hands on her ears,

"Sorry?"

He mocks at her and starts sailing. Roshni pouts as they come towards the shore.

In the car

They had reached the pent house. He had not spoken a word since she had said sorry. She tried making small talk but he did not respond at all. Finally, Roshni sighed and said,

"Will you come up or should I leave?"

"Offcourse I'll drop you at your door." he replied blandly.

Lift

"This is too much now!" she said out loud as she couldn't bear the silence anymore.

"Really?" he said flatly; he was testing her patience knowing that she would find a good way to convince him.

In frustration Roshni pushes him and grabs him by his collar, standing very close to him so that there was hardly any gap between them. Siddharth raises his eyebrows in astonishment seeing a sudden change in her behavior. She raises her hands and runs down her finger from his forehead to his cheeks in a seductive way. Siddharth was enjoying it, but he didn't want to show it on his face.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Why? Are you scared?" she retorted.

"We will reach your floor in like 2 minutes Roshni, what if Sasumom sees us?"

"Ahha..So?" she replied.

"So..." he was enthralled with the close proximity that they shared, her fingers were caressing his ears as her eyes kept on looking at his lips. She leans towards his ears and whispered,

"I am sorry for today, but I will make it up to you on our wedding night, If-"

"If..?" he replied totally mesmerized with her beauty.

"Only if you promise me that you will NEVER ever ignore me like this." she completed.

He grins and replies, "I promise"

The lift pinged as they reached the 25th floor, as the door opened; Roshni kissed him on his cheeks and leaves only to find her mother waiting for her at the door looking at them angrily. Siddharth's eyes were closed as he was still fantasizing about his wife.

Roshni stands still, while DD says, "Thank you, for bringing her on time" sarcastically to Siddharth. He opens his eyes and still in a trance he salutes to her as the lift's door closes.

"Mom! Sorry we got late-" said Roshni with a puppy face.

"Roshni, this is so-" starts DD.

"Mom! Look what Siddharth gave me!" she raised her hands to show the ring so that her mother's attention could be diverted. DD looks at the ring and takes her hand on hers to look at it properly. Roshni grins as her plans were accomplished.

"Wow. This is really pretty. I must say that the boy has great taste! Aur kyu na ho meri beti ko jo pasand kia hai!" she said with a broad smile on her face.

Roshni excitedly takes her mother to her room and while getting changed for the night she tells her about her date with Siddharth. DD listens enthusiastically and the mother-daughter make fun of Siddharth in the process. After getting changed, Roshni keeps her head on her mother's lap, DD caresses her head and asks,

"What happened?"

"Nothing Mom, I just realized how much I will miss you when I am gone!" she replied sadly.

"I know beta, we wasted so much of our time fighting, and now when everything is alright you are leaving me."

"I don't want to go!" whined Roshni and hugs her tightly.

DD chuckles and says, "Just a while back you couldn't stop talking about him and now you don't want to leave me?"

"Why can't I get both of you, together like we used to live earlier."

"That is not in our culture, a girl must leave her home so that she can start her new life."replied DD unhappily.

"I don't believe in all this." she retorted.

"You used to." said DD without thinking.

Roshni gets up and looks at her mother, she hugs her and apologizes for whatever wrong things she did and said to her when they were fighting. DD hugs her back and apologizes too, for not believing her about Siddharth and trying to keep her apart from him.

"Acha buss, I can't handle more emotional drama anymore!" said DD loosening the hug.

"Mom?" she asked.

"I am kidding! But we should sleep! Tomorrow you have to go to Mrs.Khurana's house too!" she said.

"Why?" asked Roshni.

"She wants you to select Sarees and Jewellery and stuff for yourself! Early morning jaana hai fir we have the Mehendi ceremony too at our house in the afternoon!! So, C'mon now sleep!"said DD and gets up to leave.

"Oh!! Mom will you sleep with me? Sirf do din baaki hai and then I will go forever! Just for these last two days?" she asked with a pout.

"Roshni, bachi ho kya?"

"Yess!! Your kid!! Pleaaaseee?" she pleaded with her twinkling eyes.

DD slaps her playfully and sits down again.

"Thank you Mom!!" she said happily kissing her cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 28.9K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
186K 9.7K 38
This is a story of two families rooted in deep friendship...the Hoodas and the Siddiquis. Its about Zoya Siddiqui hating Aditya Hooda since they wer...
2.2K 95 14
A fun filled SidNi story, set after the Neil and Ananya track in Jamai Raja. It is an alternative ending to their death which we all didn't like. Rom...
19K 1.4K 31
Story startes from the Marriage track of swara and laksh... sanskar and ragini is planning to stop the marriage..... they did what all things they ca...