Paris, Mumbai, New York | √

By InsideSnake

Three girls from an Indian background. Each in a different city, with their own unique tale. And the only th... More

Topic list
Ishq in Paris/ part one
Note to readers
Ishq in Paris/ part two
Ishq in Paris/ last part
New York jugni
Nowhere that sad
Straight to my heart
Run away
Daddy's daughter
Big mistake
Competition
Go, Goa, Goon
Justin genius
Is he the one?
Road-trip mash up 2
Ricky Bahl
Mrs. Bahl
Clueless
Winner
Big City View
We found him.
Taste of your own medicine
Ladies vs Yuvraj Pandey
Down the aislee

Roadtrip mash-up

340 38 5
By InsideSnake

"So how was your date?" asked Sanvi, trying to hide the hint of jealousy in her tone. Anaya gave no answear, instead she bought out  her phone and showed the girls some pictures of Goa beach and her and Justin.

Ria, who was driving, didn't feel like listening to the their arguments anymore, so she decided to play a game.

"Hey, how about we make  own roadtrip mashup?" she propoused.

 Sanvi and Anaya bothe liked the idea and got out a pad to write a bunch of songs down and they read them out. Anaya's songs were all romantic while Sanvi's punjabi. In order to avoid an argument, Ria proposed they mix all their choices up.

"Lets begin with Daru Desi" And toghether they hummed different tunes at a pace, their hands clapping and fingers clicking along. As they changed their songs, a thought entered Sanvi's head

"If the man is a criminal, then didn't he go to jail?" sha asked, lowering the volume.

"Well, apparently he gave the money he owed back." said Anaya, reaching for the volume button from the back seat, but with Sanvi blocking her way.

"I guess we will find out." Huffed Ria, feeling like throwing both of them out of the car.

Sorry, for such a short chapter. My brother keeps on irritating me.

Will write down the full Road trip mashup, promise.

InsideSnake XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 6.9K 31
Main leads: Sidneet Story of one celebrity who fell in love with his one fan without seeing her. They both talk on insta daily with eachother. Girl n...
384K 22.1K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
21.5K 2.5K 30
[C O M P L E T E] [FEATURED ON WATTPAD @AmbassadorsIN @storiesundiscovered] ❝This is our life in Bollywood, Mira, the struggle, the love, the friends...
134K 8.2K 55
what happens when a social media influencer and also a sister of the top business man falls in love with her bodyguard who is hiding his original ide...