Austin and Ally- Love Comes A...

By 1babyt

Austin and Ally have been friends for a while. She writes him songs he sings them, and they have two other fr... More

Austin and Ally- Love Comes Around
The Truth
Regret?
Flirting, jealously and hurt.
The Beach
break up
Confrontation
Date
Together again.
Happy Ending
First
Weekend news and Tour?
Sickness.
Goodbye and Realization.
Doctor's appointment.
To tell or not to tell.
Suspicious.
Coming home and Surprises.
Baby News.
My baby.
What is wrong with Austin?
Baby's room.
Surprises.
Yes!
Truly Happy.
Cheating on me.
What is going on?
The scare.
Moving out.
Miserable.
Moving in, Again?
Pregnancy Brain.
Brooke? Alex? Auslly?
Day at the mall.
Hospital.
Something is wrong.
Baby is coming.
The Baby.
Meeting Aubrey.
Bringing Aubrey home.
Day alone.
The start of summer
Alex is staying over.
I can't do this.
What just happened?
Not what I pictured.
I need you.
Questions.
memories
Relaxing Day.
Family Day.
First Day.
Everything is fine.
I need a break.
One room
Is there an us.
Kisses.
Gifts.
Night out.
Coming Home/ Reality check
Back to school
Worried.
oh my god.
What?
He won't find out.
Phone call.
This is wrong.
a month.
Happy family.
I want a baby.
what to do?
I need a favor.
What could go wrong?
Can't find out.
I'm free.
Birthday party.
I thought you loved me.
Might Not be So Bad.
Girlfriend.
Soon.
day out
I want to take you out.
Do you know what you are asking?
steal your heart.
18th birthday.
Letter.
Doctor
Thanksgiving Nightmare.
I have to do something.
Why?
Getting gifts.
Christmas.
Welcome to paris
Paris.
Birthday
Show in Paris
Eiffel Tower.
Going Home.
Worried. (Chapter 100)
I don't know.
What is this?
Do i?
Do you want to know?
Two months?
The father is...
reactions.
Reactions Part 2.
Gender?
Make-up.
Austin's day.
I need to stop.
Movement.
Relaxing.
Weird.
Ally's day.
Senior Trip.
Prom.
Colleges.
Last Day.
Date Night.
Last Night as High School Students.
Meeting with Jimmy.
Graduation.
Ally's reaction.
Alex and Ausitn
Is this what you want?
Make it work.
Dont make me regret this.
Therapist- part 1
Therapist- part 2
Release Party
Opening tour and Goodbye
Nightmare.
Six months.
Seven Months.
Everything.
Austin.
Names.
weird.
stress
Casarean
Austin!...Aiden.
Home.
Sleepy
Date and Leaving Again.
Books.
You dont have to.
Call.
Home.
Stranger
Hanging
House.
Thinking.
Packing
Love comes Around...

Truth time.

3.7K 36 8
By 1babyt

“Ally, Ally” I get nothing, she must be asleep. I turn on my back and sigh; she really wants to have more kids with me. She wants a big family with me. That means she wants to get back together eventually. Turning to look over at my girl I see a smile on her face. I look down at her stomach and guilt and sadness takes over me big time. I feel the tears running down my cheeks just knowing that my baby is dead and it would have been mine and Ally’s second child. That baby would have been just as great as Aubrey and been loved as much. I hate that I will never get to know it and love it. Wrapping my arms around Ally I kiss her head and fall asleep thinking at least I got my friend back.

I wake up next to Ally and a smile comes to my face immediately.  I feel movement and look down, “Austin?” “Yeah baby, I’m here.” “Austin, I just want to stay with you all day.” I nod, “Okay, we can do that.” We hear a doorbell and I get up to get it, “Stay here, I will be right back.”

I open the door to see Alex looking antsy, “Where is Ally? Why are you here?” I sigh, I don’t want to tell him but I have to. “Well…Umm…” “Alex?” I turn and see Ally coming down the steps. “What are you doing here?” he walks in and goes to her so I shut the door mad. “I came to check on you. I was worried.” She sighs and starts to cry; I run and hug her quickly. Alex is fuming. “Let’s sit on the couch.” I pull her next to me and we all sit down.  “Alex, umm…” I pull her close as she cries more, “Alex, Ally was pregnant.” I see him sit in his chair. “Wow, umm how far along are you?”  I sigh and Ally cries more, “She lost the baby,” I hug her close, “We lost the baby.” He puts his head in his hands. There is silence for awhile. “I am so sorry. You need to be with Austin right now.” He gets up and hugs Ally quickly before walking to the door, “Now is not a good time to try this. Bye sweetie.” With that he is gone and I am left confused.

“Try what?” she turns and stares at me, “We were going to try to date.” I look down because if I look at her I know she will see me fuming. I made a mistake but I don’t want her dating anyone else. Plus it has only been two days, really. I get up and walk outside to the pool. I need to relax. Stripping down to my boxers I get in the pool and start to swim around. Floating on the water staring at the blue sky is amazing. I let the water rush over me taking all my emotions with it.  I don’t want stress or anything right now. I just want me and the water.  Grabbing a float I lay down with some music on from the stereo in the hot tub playing and start to fall asleep.

I feel the water moving under the float. It is moving with movement so I know Ally must have gotten in. I open my eyes and see that it is night now and the stars are shining brightly. “Austin?” I turn my head and see her a foot away, “Is it okay if I come in? I know you wanted space so I left you alone but your idea of being in the pool sounded good. If you care and want to be alone I can…” Staring back up at the sky I sigh, “It is fine Ally. I have been alone all day.” She walks a little closer but she seems scared, “Okay, umm… I’ll just go to the other side…” Before she can get away I grab her wrist from the float and slowly get off the float. “I want you here.” She smiles a little, “I’m sorry about Alex.” I look up at her but she is staring at our feet, “Ally, it is fine. I overreacted. It’s not like anything happened. I understand, really I do. You are beautiful and gorgeous and sweet, it would be if a guy didn’t want to be with you. “I brush her cheek and stare in her eyes, “plus if anyone saw how great a mom you are they would be in awe.” Leaning down I kiss here cheek, “I am not mad at you darling. I know I hurt you and I am truly sorry for that. You just wanted someone to care and he was there.” Nodding she looks down, “you may be a jerk sometimes but you are a great guy.” Smiling I pull her hand, “Enough serious talk, let’s have some fun.”

They swam around the pool and had a splash war. They are dunking each other.  Austin just dunked her and she came back up but he knew something was wrong.

Ally’s Pov…

Austin just dunked me but when I came up I felt like something wasn’t right. After a second I knew what it was, my top somehow got untied. Oh no, it is trying to come off.

Austin’s Pov…

I look at her confused and I see her staring at me shocked. I see her top coming up. Next thing I know the top is gone.  I look down and see something I haven’t seen in awhile. Wow, I thought Ally was getting fat. That is far from the truth. Her weight has all went to her boobs. Could I have been more wrong? She is still as thin as before Aubrey the only weight she has on her is she got boobs and let me tell you I can’t turn away from them.

Ally’s tries to get away but I grab her wrist and pull her toward me. Grabbing her waist I hold her close, “Ally, I couldn’t have been more wrong. You are still that beautiful sexy girl I fell in love with. I loved your body before but now I am in heaven.” She blushes and looks down, “Quit the pickup lines.” I grab her chin so she can look at me, “Ally, I am not joking or trying anything on you.”  I can tell she don’t believe me, “Ally, I have loved you from the movement I first saw you. You looked so beautiful in your skinny jeans and floral top. I wanted to know who this girl was. I was stupid but I got you attention.  I tried everything from that moment to get to know you. When we became friends I didn’t think it could get any better. When I developed feeling for you I knew you wouldn’t feel the same so I hid them. Ally I got to the point where I dreamed about you being my girlfriend. And yes being a guy I dreamed about your body too.  When you said yes to being my girlfriend you made me so happy. Then when you said you would marry me I thought it was not possible for someone to be this happy. I felt like it was unfair how happy I was. When we made love, it was the best night of my life because I lost it to you and you to me. My first time was with you the love of my life. Every time since has been just as amazing and they are some of my best memories. Then when Aubrey came I knew this between us was too good to be true. I knew I couldn’t have all this and be this happy. It wasn’t possible. I started to screw up because I figured if you dumped me you would be happier and you wouldn’t be settling for me just because I got you pregnant.” I take a deep breath and look her dead in the eyes so she knows I am not lying. “ Ally, I saw how good of a mom you are and I knew that even with Aubrey any guy would sweep you up in a heartbeat. You are too good a person to not want.  I love you and you were always so beautiful that I couldn’t control what I did around you. You are just as beautiful but you glow any more angel. You are getting prettier and prettier.  Ally the worst mistake I ever made was being a jerk to you and leaving. It killed me but I thought you would be happier. I can’t go through with it though baby. I just can’t. I can’t stand the fact that someone else would have you. “I stop talking because I am starting to get a little choked up. I have never let all my emotions out like this. I have my head in her neck. I feel her pull away and look me in the eyes.

She looks up at me and smiles with tears running down her cheeks, she then crashes her lips to mine and I am shocked. After a couple seconds I kiss back and soon we are making out. Pulling away for air I smile. “Are you sure?” She nods and goes under the water to take my boxers off and I pull her bottoms down.  When she is back up I look her dead in the eyes and see nothing but lust, “Ally, are we even allowed to do this?” Shrugging she smiles, “I really don’t know or care. I just want you right now.”  Not wasting another minute I give her want she wants.

After showering and getting dressed we are sitting on the couch wrapped up together. “Austin?” I kiss her head, “yes baby?” she turns so she can look me in the eyes, “Did you mean what you said out there?” I nod, “Ally, I could have said more but I couldn’t. I was starting to choke up just thinking about not having you near me.” She nods and turns back to the fireplace.  Yes we have the fireplace on in August, who cares. “Austin, I loved everything you said. It made me cry. I have never heard you so sweet and open. I never knew you felt like that about me and Aubrey. I honestly thought you were starting to hate us. But…” I look down, “I hate that word.” I pull away but she grabs my hand so I stare at her, “Austin it’s not like that. I feel the same way but, you did hurt me and I think we should stay apart for a little bit. You can move back in if you want but I feel us dating right now is not a good think. I want my friend back first.” I look down but I am mad that she feels this way.

“What just happened between us didn’t mean anything to you?!” She shakes her head, “Austin you know that is not true. I just think we got caught up in the moment.” I shake my head and laugh standing up, “Ally, I can’t forget about any of it if that is what you want. I felt something an hour ago, I thought you did too. I guess I was wrong.” She stands up and puts her hand on my arm, “Austin, I don’t want to forget either. It did mean something, it really did.  I just want my friend right now.” I Shake my head, “Ally, I want my friend back too but I also want my girlfriend and love of my life. I spilt my guts out there and you are shutting all the progress away.” She looks down, “Austin, I am sorry. I appreciate the truth. Maybe soon we can be back together.” I laugh, “Ally… Maybe it is just too late to love right now… I need to go. I am sorry.” I am heading to the door when I feel someone hugging me tightly. “Don’t leave me. I need you here. I want you here. Please, at least finish the week here. “I turn in her arms and sigh deeply seeing the tears running down her cheeks, “Let’s go.” I pick her up and take her to bed. Getting into the other side I stay on my side. “I love you Austin.” I sigh and can feel my heart breaking, “Night Ally.”  

I am sorry for the last updates, they were from my phone while I was stuck at school. I am sorry for not updating in a little bit. I made this one kind of long and tried to pack in a lot of good stuff. I am having a hard time writing out how I see this story in my head.
I hope it is going okay.
Please review and vote if you liked.
Thanks for reading.
1babyt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.3K 28
I loved him once. I love him still. Always have, always will. Alan loved Austin so much it hurt but Austin loves his girlfriend. what will happen to...
102K 2.4K 36
Ally and Austin are going through the process of getting ready to get married. Along the way, a new girl and guy come into their lives. Will things c...
5.9K 129 14
Austin and Ally may have broken up, but will a few obstacles in their way bring their old feelings back? What will happen when Austin realizes he sti...
74.8K 2.5K 41
Ally is a very rich girl.She is also a princess of an island.They are so different! Austin is in a band,but he's not that kind of mean and full of hi...