Forever With The One I love (...

By YourWorthlessToMe

It's been three years since Sabine Elizabeth Morgan moved to Japan, after the tragic loss of her mother. It's... More

Forever With The One I love ( Sequel to The Song. ) ( GazettE love story.)
Oh My God.
Interview, Again.
What's This .
More Than Anything.
No,No,No.
Why Is This Happening.
Uruha.
Do You Need Help.
I Know I Said I Was Falling For You Again.
Grilled Cheese. Mmmmmmmmmmm. O_0
Where Are You.
You Sick Bastard.
What.
Leave My Family Alone.
I.....Found......YOU. ...
You Are Mine.
Four Years And One More Kid Later.
First Day Of School. ..
A Moment of R & R .........There is a Double Meaning Here. .....
Really..
Happy 16th Birthday.
God Help Me.
Tell Me.
MOM, DAD.
Watch Me.
How Many Hearts Destined To Break.
Stone.
Boy.
Numbing The Pain.
Are You Stupid.
Disappointed.................In Myself.
Somewhere Along The Road.
The Paper.
Meeting You.
Just the Beginning

Apologies.

177 4 1
By YourWorthlessToMe

Sabine's POV.

I was sitting outside on the deck, with a million things running through my mind. It was times like this that made you want to smoke a whole pack of smokes.

I felt someone sit beside me. I saw out of the cornor of my eye,it was Jimmy.

We sat there in slience for a long time, before he said anything.

" mom."  I turned my head slightly to show I was listening.

" I'm sorry. " he said, then added.

" I'm sorry for everything. I...I got rid of the drugs. Please don't hate me. " he said .

" Hunny I could never hate you. you are my child. I love you no matter what." I said to him.  Pulling him to my side.

" I love you mom." he said I kissed his forehead ..

" I love you too , baby."

Uruha's POV.

I watched them from the back sliding doors. I smiled. I'll give them sometime to themselves.

I grabbed my keys and got into my car. I drove to the cemetery.

I walked to Blaze's grave. I kneeled by her headstone.

" Hey babygirl." 

" I hope your better now. I'm sorry I haven't come around for a while. It's just everything has been a little crazy." I just continued talking to her for about half an hour . I said goodbye then stood up and tuned around and nearly ran into a woman.

" I'm sorry." I said then the woman looked up.

" Uruha " she said.

" Yukii." I was shocked.

" Its been a while. " she said .

" ya." I said.

" Who are you here to see" she asked.

Yuki's POV

"who are you here to see" I asked him. He looked behind him at a grave stone that said.

' Blaze Takashima. One of a kind."  he looked back at me and said

" My Daughter"

" I'm so sorry. Uruha ." I said . He gave me a sad smile.

" Thank you." he said.

" so you married that girl right. " I asked him

" Sabine yes." he said.

" How is she holding up. "

" she's trying her hardest for me and our son but she is...... she's trying.But it's our son who is having the hardest time with losing her. " he said sounding conflicted. But then added.

" Who are you here for. "

" Oh my dad he passed away last year. " I told him .

" I'm sorry. " he said.

" Ya me too. But I actually got married , and he is really supportive. " I told uruha .

" That's good.  I'm happy for you." he told me. then his phone started ringing.

" Excuse me. " he said.then answered it.

" Hello. "

" ya I'll be home soon ."

" love you too. " then he hung up.

" Hey sorry I have to go." he told me.

" It was good seeing you. " I told him.

" ya it was" he said with a smile. then left.

Uruha' s POV. .

I got home and walked into the house. I found Sabine in kitchen this time. I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

" Hello my beautiful wife" I kissed her neck.

" Hey where did you go. " She asked turning around wrapping her arms around my neck.

" Went to see our little girl. " I told her. She smiled. It was a sad smile.

" God I miss that little girl. " she said pulling me closer.

" I know. I miss her too. " then added. " guess who I ran into. " I said trying to change the subject.

" Who"

" yuki." her eyes widened.

" Oh lord." she said shaking her head. ..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 397 11
It's been 6 years since Tsukyomi Ikuto left on his search for his farther. After finding nothing he returns to Japan, Yoru by his side. Not seeing h...
43.7K 1.2K 34
"Today's date is March 15th, 2009. My name is Peasnie Ann Sullivan. I am fourteen years of age. I live in Chicago, Illinois with my step dad. My mom...
20.5K 339 20
Yui became a vampire and got married to Ayato and a few months later she got pregnant by Ayato. Though Yui was Ayato's bride she wasn't always happy...
502K 18K 62
#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lies. Her life is playing with her happines...