How Did I Fall in Love With Y...

By tala_S

Rachael Simpson is in love with her best friend of 15 years, Jason Sharp . She has kept it a secret until she... More

How Did I Fall in Love With You ?
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four (the surprise)
A letter from Jason To Rachael..
Chapter Twenty Five ( Graduation )
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Three

47.2K 693 14
By tala_S

ok this is almost like a filler , but the next chapter will blow your minds i promise =))) Enjoy

{There is one moment in your life when you are with someone and you feel like the world has stopped and your life seems perfect, make sure you never lose that person}

_____________________________________________________________________

(Rachael’s P.O.V)

The days went by pretty fast and soon it was the day before my operation, and it was also the day I had my first date with Jason. If you call eating  day old sandwiches in the garden outside the hospital a date.

The doctor allowed Jason to take me outside for some fresh air; I was in a wheelchair while Jason sat on the bench. Holding me hand and tracing small circles on it, it felt nice being near him; knowing that he’s finally mine. Prom was tonight and I wasn’t going which really pissed me off, it was the one thing I looked forward to in high-school and I can’t even experience it.

“Hey jay why don’t you go to the dance tonight, you’ve been cooped up here all week?” he looked at me with an annoyed expression on his face; duo to the fact that I kept opening this subject up and he kept telling me that he’s not going.

He sighted before stating for the hundredth time. “Baby I’m not going without you, you’re my date remember. Besides I hate dances the only reason I would go is to be with YOU... So stop asking Me.” he gave me a sad smile, he knew how much I wanted to go.

“Fine, stay her with the crippled girl,” I said with a sight. I spotted Emma and Luke coming our way, and I waved at them.

“By the way I love my crippled girl.” He leaned in and kissed my cheek.

“Hey love birds.” Emma Chirped.

“Hey Emmz” I greeted; I was the luckiest person on earth. I had the most amazing friends; they visited me every day, trying to cheer me up by playing stupid board games or watching a movie over and over again justto make me happy.

“Hey Jason you’re going to the big game right?” Luke asked him and I looked over at Jason.

“Of course he’s going.” I stated with a smile. I mean it was the final game of the season so he had to play.

“I don’t know. I was thinking I would tell the coach I was sick or something…. I don’t want to leave you here alone.” He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

Jason Allen Sharp! You are going to that game! And you’re gonna win it!!” I told him in my Don’t-mess- with-me voice.

“Rach… I can’t just leave you here.” he had his puppy dog eyes on, but still I learned to get over that face years ago.

“My mom will be here, and it’s just for a couple of hours… I’ll be FINE!” I creased his face “besides you have to win that game for me, coz I have a bet with Emma here that you’d win…” I winked at him.

“Fine I’ll go and play, but I’m coming back here as soon as it’s finished… you can’t get rid of me that easily.”

“I wouldn’t dream of it peanut.” I rubbed my nose against his.

4 hours later

Oh god this is how I’m going to die!!

Spending 4 hours straight with your mom was the hardest thing I had to do, don’t get me wrong I loved spending time with her, but she kept talking about college and how hard it will be living alone, that she was thinking of moving to New York with me. I started freaking out; I wanted to experience life on my own. No rules, no one telling me what to do or what time my curfew was.

Knock knock

I turn my attention to the door and  saw Jason walking in with a big smile on his face. He looked so handsome in a simple black t-shirt and a pair of dark jeans that fit him perfectly.

“Hey hot stuff… I missed you.” he came over to my side and bent his head to place a soft kiss on my lips.

“I missed you more, I’m so glad you’re here… How was the game?” I asked as he took a seat on my bed.

“We won,” He grinned I could see how happy it made him.

“Of course you did, I’m so proud of you.” I beamed up at him.

“So did you have fun without me?” he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

“Awesome time… you know bonding with my mom is soo awesome…” I said sarcastically and he snickered, so I slapped his chest.  

“Hey honey I have to go back to work, will you two be alright?” my mom said with a sad look on her face. My mom was a manger in a four star hotel down town, she pretty much worked there around the clock. I knew she hated leaving me when I needed her, but I knew she had to do what she had to do to keep food on the table.

“I’m gonna be fine mom, Jason’s here.” She walked over gave us both a kiss on the cheek, told us if we needed anything to call her and left.

“So… princess what do you want to do?” he asked as he climbed into bed next to me, careful not to touch my injured leg. He put his arm around my shoulder and I laid my head on his chest.

“You wanna watch something?” I suggested and he grabbed the remote form the night-stand and turned the T.V. on. He flipped through a couple of channels and till we found a show we both liked; Modern Family.

We were watching it when the door burst open and Luke and Emma walked in. they were both dressed for the dance; Emma looked so beautiful in her yellow dress, it fit her perfectly and it showed her bubbly personality. Luke looked hot in his navy blue tux; they made a striking couple.

I whistled and Jason chuckled next to me.

“You guys look amazing… I mean really heads will be turning tonight.” I winked at them

“We just wanted to check on you before we left… I really wish you were coming, it won’t be the same without you.” Emma came over and hugged me tightly.

“It’s ok, but you better take lots of pictures for me… I want to see everything!” I smiled at her.

“Definitely, I’ll even Photoshop you in later….” She replied, I looked over at Luke who had an annoyed look on his face. I’m pretty sure he rather stay home than go to the dace. You see he’s probably the worst dancer in the world and we all knew it. This is why Jason made it his goal in life to make fun of him.

“So Luke! Let me guess you’ll do a little dance, sing a little song… basically just get down tonight right.” Jason teased.

“Bite me.” he responded to him.

We talked for a while then they had to go because the limo was waiting for them outside. We waved them of as they left and I turned my attention back to Jason.

“You want to watch a movie?” he asked looking at me with those gorgeous blue eyes.

“No, I just want to sit her with my boyfriend.” I settled my head back against his chest. “Can I tell you something?” I asked.

“Of course…” he said as he began rubbing my shoulder in a soothing motion.

“Before I woke up from the coma, I had a dream about my dad…” I paused remembering what happened in it “and you were there… he told me I had to get back to you… that you needed me.” I glanced at him and he was looking at something on the wall.

“He’s right I do need you… I can’t live without you Rach.” He placed a kiss on my forehead.

“I can’t live without you peanut.” I don’t know what happened next, but I’m pretty sure I drifted off to sleep.

I heard hushed voices near me, I opened my eyes and I saw someone sitting on the bed with his back to me, talking to Jason.

Jason looked over at me and gave me a smile and nodded his head towards me, the figure on the bed turned his head to me; it was Dylan.

I sat up straight immediately “Dylan!! Oh my god what are you doing here!!” I didn’t give him a chance to answer I pulled him in for a hug.

“Hey baby girl… I missed you soo much!” he crushed my body to his. I haven’t seen my brother in forever.

“What are you doing here?” I sat back just looking at his face; Dylan looked so much like my father. He had the blond hair and chocolate brown eyes, he was also very tall almost taller than Jason. He also had a tan from being in Africa for 8 months now, working as a doctor.

“I’m here for your gradation silly.” He pinched my nose and smiled.

“Wait does mom know you’re here?”

“Yeah, she’s the one who picked me up from the airport. She went home to get some rest.” I checked the watch it was 11:25 p.m.

“You should probably go get some rest…” he did look a little tired.

“No way, I’m staying her with my baby sis and her boyfriend.” He cocked a brow at me and I blushed.

“We don’t need a chaperon man.” Jason said with a grin.

“Damn right you do… let’s get this over with ok.” Dylan got up and faced Jason with his hands crossed over his chest; I had no idea what he was doing. “Ok listen here Jason if you hurt one hair on my sister’s head, I will hunt you down and rip your apart. Got it?” wow I did not see that coming especially from my easy going brother.

Jason saluted him “Yes, Sir!”

“Good and now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to grab some food. If you need anything just call baby girl.” With that he left us alone, as soon as the door closed we burst out laughing.

“How long was I out?” I asked after a few seconds.

“Not long just 2 hours.” He sat next to me and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. “You ok?”

“Yeah, I’m just getting sick of being here, I wanna go home.” I whined

“Just 2 more days baby, and when we get home I have a surprise for you.” He gave me one of his dazzling smiles.

“What is it?”

“It’s a surprise, just bear with me...”

“Fine, but it better be good.” I dropped the subject when Dylan came back with a box of my favorite treat; doughnuts. We spent the rest of the evening talking about random things until I finally passed out again listening to my two favorite guys arguing about a football game.

____________________________________________

VOTE FOR THE LOVE BIRDS :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 46 44
Cody Simpson and Justin Bieber were best friends with Sabrina and Stephanie, until Cody and Justin got a record deal. When they left they talked to t...
1.5K 35 23
How do you explain to your best friend that your in love with her fiancé? How do you know if he loves you back or not? The answers to that is you don...
6.5K 135 13
A Wendip love story about, when Dipper is looking for a girlfriend he has horrible luck. Until he comes across a girl named Wendy by mistake. At firs...
16 1 13
Grace has cancer. She also has a two year old daughter. Jason is a father but he has no idea because Grace's parents packed her things in the middle...