The President's Daughter

By b1tchyaquarius

When I wake up I'm in the hospital once again. I breath through my nose trying to calm myself. Once I look ov... More

Rude Awakinig
Meeting the Caregiver
The Safe House
Pressure Point
Held Captive
Training Comes In Handy
You're Mistaken
The Secret Encounter
Spanish is not, and will never be my thing
Confident Much?
Childish little......biscuit
Training for.....?
Chapter 14
For his protection
Grounded From School?? Or HIM..?
Chapter 18
Timeout!
Kinda Cheesy....but I like it!
Since when did I get butterflies?
Protection
Chapter 22
Off my Mind
Nightmares
On the Verge
"You should see your face"
"Nothing"
"The Look"
I hate! YOU!!
Whipped
Exposed
Breathe
Confident
I'm Sorry
Rejection/Way back
Demand
Party
Mine
Superman
Asthma
No way out
Why?
Borrow

New Home

78 7 4
By b1tchyaquarius

Her head snaps up when she hears my chair screech as I slide it backwards. I slightly smile and take a seat. Her skin is light and her hair is medium length with a tint of red at the ends. She smiles back and adjusts her black Nike hat. I hunch my shoulders and look back. I slowly move my hand towards my gun with my other hand on the table. She grabs my visible hand. 

"Relax Taylor" She says. I jerk back my hand. And her face goes into a slow frown. I look down.

"Sorry, I'm not really used to all of this........social stuff" I say glancing up.

"That's fine. But you are going to have to get used to it."

"And why is that?" I say leaning forward.

"Because your going to school tomorrow" she says doing the same while her face transitions into a smile.

"That's fine, I hope your a good teacher" I say

She laughs" No your having multiple teachers, your going to public school!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 14.9K 16
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
1.4M 34.4K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3M 91.3K 27
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...