Nightmares

"Taylor" Natalia says, her voice urgent. I snap my eyes open and fear spreads quickly threw my veins. 

"Meet us downstairs in 3 minutes" I hear a male voice come from beside my door. I assume it's Daniel. I nod and rush to my bathroom. I close the door and lock it once I'm in there. I stare at myself for a moment and then I begin rushing around the large bathroom. I run to the closet on the other side of the bathroom and I slide open the door. Flicking on the light quickly, I run to my clothes and pick out a black out fit. That consists of a plain black tank top, black leather pants, a black jacket, some black combat boots, and a black waistband. I struggle getting into the clothes as my mind is elsewhere. 

What's going on? I ask myself as I rush down the basement stairs. When I get down I see Daniel and Natalia in similar attire and Daniel is standing in front of a big map, which looks like a huge cardboard platform. Natalia stood beside him while they were having a silent conversation. I jog to the empty spot not far behind them and they both turn around. 

Daniel is the first to speak up about the matter, "Ok, so your probably wondering why we woke up." 

I nod. 

"Well as you see here we have a map of a building." he begins to gesture at the big map. 

I nod, and cross my arms across my chest.

"We have been informed that there is some information there."

I nod calmly.

"About you. So we are going to destroy the information." he then looks at Natalia and moves out of the way. Natalia takes his spot. 

"Now this is the map of the place we are attacking."

"Attacking?!" I question.  

"Well not "attacking". But I'm pretty sure they are going to be shooting at us. So I hope your not afraid to shoot at anyone" she says.

"I'm not!" I correct her. She smiles. 

"Good then! So we will be entering here" she points to a small door. 

"And then we will all continue up to the middle of the building. Where we will split here.." she moves her finger.

"Why are we separating?" I ask confused. 

"Because the information will be in more than one place." she says. 

"And where will the places be?" I question once more. 

"Three places. I will go here" she taps a room. 

"Daniel. Here" she points at the control room, on the third floor.

"Hey." Daniel speaks up. "I will be the farthest from the exit, just in case anything happens. So that makes me, on the..... fourth floor and you on the third" he says. Natalia rolls her eyes.  

"And you. Here" she points to a room on the second floor.

I nod my head. 

"Ok..." Daniel rubs his hands and walks to the far end of the basement. His hand reaches out to touch something on the wall which look invisible and I hear the loud creek of a wall shifting. 

"Wow" I mutter to myself. 

"I know right" Daniel says with a childish grin on his face. 

And there me, Natalia and Daniel stare at the huge weapon wall. 

"Come on, we don't have all day you two" Natalia scolds us. 

I walk over to the wall and reach for two medium sized hand guns.