"The Look"

Jordan's P.O.V

 "Class" Mrs. Lynch says one day. 

"There is a new student coming and I'd like you guys to respect him." She finishes and opens the door. It takes a little bit for the light skinned boy to swagger in. 

"Class, this is Tre'Von" she smiles at him and presents him like a king. 

"Sup. Ya'll can call me Trey." he says. All the girls giggle except Taylor, she has earbuds in. His eyes scanned the room, then they landed on Taylor. They widened and then compressed as he walked over and sat on the other side of her. So now she was in the middle of us. Once he sat down Taylor still didn't look up, but she sniffed. Her head then snapped up, and her eyes widened. He smiled crookedly at her and there she sat frozen in her seat starring at him. Her earbud fell out of her ear and that seemed to snap her back to reality, she got up and left without asking, and not to mention:while running.

Why was she running from this loser?

He swaggered in thinking he was going to be royal or something. And that cologne he wore. Ugh!

Wait, did Taylor like his cologne, maybe I should find out what it is........

God, she's driving me over the edge!

"Can I please go to the bathroom" I ask Mrs.Lynch. 

She turns around from the board, "Yes" she nods her head. 

I stand up and rush the direction I saw Taylor go, but I found nothing. I checked the bathrooms, the gym, cafeteria, other room, locker rooms,the nurse, even outside. EVERYWHERE! Everywhere I've searched for this girl!! Let me correct,

My girl

Where the hell could she have gone??!!!

Feeling stressed I go back to class and wish she was here.......

Taylor's P.O.V

I sat in class 'My Love' by Sia blasting in my ears. I had put my earbuds in a while ago, feeling tired,and this song was not helping one bit. But for some reason I couldn't bring myself to change the contemporary lullaby. 

'My love, leave yourself behind. Beat inside me, leave you blind.' Sia sang. I loved her voice. It had a country kinda rhythm but it was soft and a hint of Irish I suppose. 

'My love, you have found peace. You were searching for release.'

I then clicked the song off, I've changed my mind. Probably shouldn't listen to a song about sex. Considering my want to kiss Jordan is on 100,000. I huff out a breath as I continue to listen to the music, but on another song. 

Then Mrs. Lynch is speaking, I don't turn my music off, because it's not that important for me to know really. 

'Will you still love me, when I'm no longer Young and Beautiful??' Lana Del Ray sings. I hum in my head the melody and lyrics. Then there's a scent beside me. A strong really really expensive scent. A scent that only the richest can afford. A scent that I recognize and only know ONE person who has ever smelt like that..........Trey!!!!! I snap my head up and a crooked smile is pasted on his :still handsome face. I sat and starred at him. 

'Dear lord when I get to heaven. Please let me bring my man' Lana sang. Then my earbud fell out and my brain was inserted back in between my ears! I quickly got up and ran out of the class room. 

Fuck asking the teacher, I have to get out of here. Tears well up in my eyes as I remember the horrible memories of me and him. I pump my legs to run faster, trying to escape the horrid memories. Somehow thinking I can run away from them.

Which is stupid, but.........who's keeping track. 

"I love you Taylor"  Trey's voice rings in my head.

I run even faster, my lungs feeling like they already busted. I bust open the school doors and stop on the bench. 

Jordan would come looking for me soon so I look around trying to find some way to hide from him. I'm definitely  not ready to tell him about that past relationship. I spot a nearby bush and hide behind it. My legs ache from the running, but I manage to get over to the bush in time.

Right when I crouch there's a loud bang of the door hitting the brick wall of the school. I look threw the many cracks of the bush and see Jordan. He's standing with his hands pulled up over his head looking out of breath. 

"Taylor? You out here" he asks aloud. It takes 100% percent of me not to answer his desperate call.

"Too late." he huffs. When he goes back into the school and the coast is completely clear I stand up from my uncomfortable squat position. 

I dial Natalia's phone number and it rings and goes to voicemail. SOOOO! My only option is to call Daniel. SO a do and it rings.....

"Come on" I mumble to myself, shaking my left hand frantically looking around. 

"Hello" his deep voice answers.

"Hey" I say awkwardly.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?"

"Yes, I am"

He huffs, "Taylor you know what I mean. In class"

"I was" I answer.

"Ok, then what's the problem? Don't talk loud because the teacher might hear you" he says. 

Ha! He thought I was in class right now! Well I'm not going to correct it, but you know. I did tell him the truth, it's what his ears heard. Not my fault.

"Ok" I whisper.

"What's wrong?"

"I need you to come pick me up."

"Why?"

I think

God! Why do you need a reason. I could be held captive and be killed because you asked why!

"Because.......  I don't wanna be here. At school" I whisper. 

"Ok. I'll pick you up so you don't have to ride the bus" he says, his hard voice having a little mush. 

"No. Like now..." I say.

'No!' I imagine him saying.

"Ok, I'll be right there" he disconnects. I pull the phone away from my ear and stare at it. Daniel must not have anything to do, that's why he's being.......nice.

I'm not out of this yet though. I'll still have to explain to Daniel and Jordan. And not to mention how mad Natalia will be for taking me out of school and for me asking. SO three people to explain too. Ok! Not a big deal,

If I knew where to start................

Hey guys! Back at it again with another Author's Note:

That chapter was fun! Hoped you guys liked it, and sorry for those who like the steamy parts. I just don't wanna base their relationship off of lust, ya know. 

So! Like, Comment, and Follow me if you haven't yet. 

And tell me what you guys think of Tre'Von (Trey)?