Grounded From School?? Or HIM..?

If you wanna make me smile (which I hope you do) please vote and comment!

Taylor's P.O.V

As I look out the window when we enter he little own Natalia interrupts he beautiful 45 minutes silence we USED to have.

"What's on your mind?" she asks. I sigh and decide to let her in, Its not like you have anybody else to talk to..

"This boy at school I--"

"You like him?!" he eyes bulge as she stares at me, not even caring about the road. 

"No!" I clear my throat. Did I?   "No" I lied. But! When you think about it, it's not because I don't know. Or do I? No!! I don't, I convince myself.

"Mhum" she looks back at the road. 

"Ya know, I was your age once an--"

"No!!" I cover my ears. "Please don't do it!"

"Do what?" 

"Oh you know what!" I uncover my ears and smile. She looks at me and smiles also.

We arrive a Super Market and we get out. Before we enter I slip in my blue Nike hat and my hoodie over it. I just COULDN'T risk, getting noticed.....again. 

I walked with my head down as I entered the Super Market. Natalia grabbed a buggy as I walked to the back towards the dairy. As I got the certain urge to use he bathroom, I turned back around and walked to the front. Once I found the door leading into the bathroom, I entered. It was dark as I closed the door and searched for the light switch. I held the door open with my foot until it was kicked away by someone. Then that someone, grabbed me before I screamed and held a knife to my neck, covering my mouth. I took deep shallow breaths as he attacker begin to caress my neck with the knife and then begin to speak,

"I've been waiting on you. Now I just want to ask so questions sweet heart. Nothing else, now! I will release you if you don't scream."

"Now why would I do that when you'll be screaming first!" I grunt, elbowing him in the rib-cage. I listen as his breath escapes him mouth and I flick on the light. I lock the door, with a grin. 

"Might not wanna do that!" he grunts and lunges at me. I am pinned against the wall and panting. "Now" he grunts once again and begins to lift my shirt. I growl escapes as I knee him in the balls and he falls onto the ground in pain. I grab the knife and hold it up to his neck as I squat beside him. "Don't you ever! Ever!! Touch me again!" I growl and begin punching him. And punching him. And punching him. By that time he was struggling to breath. I got up slowly, out of breath and frightened by that side of me. I rinse my hands off and unlock the door. "I'm letting you go. This time. I don't want to see your ugly ass face ever again!" I whisper yell, and leave him on the bathroom floor to be discovered. I keep head down as I walk out, avoiding cameras. 

**********************************

I wake up and wish for  my life to me over. Why lord?? Why today??!! I just couldn't believe that was me, yesterday. It wasn't I tried to convince myself. Yeah it was!!! My other side argued back. I hopped out of bed and ran my hands through my hair. I hoped into the shower wishing for Saturday to be over already. I just wanted some fresh air. 

*****************

Me, Natalia, and Daniel rode in the car to a Italian restaurant. Once we got inside we were seated and we ordered our drinks. Of course I kept my head and hair down. Once me and Daniel were in a disagreement, our male server came. He cleared his throat and begin speaking,"Hi, I'm your server Jordan, its a pleasure to assist you! Now, are you ready to order, or do you need more time?" he asked. My head snapped towards him as he looked at Natalia. Holy shit! I thought. Well at least he didn't see me. Or maybe he did and he was ignoring me, because I rejected him?? My mind roamed into the oblivion until he spoke towards me, "And for you?" he asked. I took a shaky breath and kept my head down. "Spaghetti with fries, corn on the cob, and...." I trailed off not knowing.

"And?" he bent down a little.  I lowered my head farther. 

"Green beans" 

"All right. Everybody all settled?" 

"Yes" we all say at the same time.

************************

"Here's your food" Jordan says, setting our food down. I looked up and nodded my head. Then I remembered... Damnit!

"Taylor?!" he said his eyes bulging. I put my head back down.

"Can I borrow her for a minute?" he asked.

"No!" I say. "Yes" Natalia says, nudging me out of the seat. 

"Thank you" he nods and grabs my wrist. I pull away and walk ahead of him, I stop in front of the bathrooms.

"What?!" I say glaring at him.

"What? You rejected me and I haven't seen you for 3 days, that's what!" he says getting closer. I back up against wall, reminded of the time this happened in the locker room.

"That's none of your business" 

"Or is it?" he questions a smirk tugging on his lips. I try very hard to steady my breath and I do, but my heart is in a race.

"It isn't Jordan." I reply.

"Give me another chance. I'm sorry for touching you and making you unconfortable, I'm sorry. Just give me a chance to readem myself at prom......"

"I--" I stutter

"Please" he whispers and my heart drops to my stomach. Did he really just..beg me to go to prom with him??? He must be taking this rejection hard, maybe I could just go......
No! I have to keep him out of this, he should have no part.

"I can't" I shake my head. 

"Why?"

"Listen, I'm protecting you and don't and will never get it! But just know that I am. You-- you have to stay away."

"You don't really mean that..." he almost questions. I gulp and nod my head. I must stay strong..

"Yes" I rise my head higher and stare at him "Stay. Away.From. ME." His eyes go soft as he looks down and backs away from me. 

".........ok" he whispers and walks into the men's bathroom. My hand reaches out and my mouth opens but nothing come out. I press my mouth into a firm line to shut it. I can't believe, I just rejected THE Jordan Matthews.......wow! I blink many times and walk back to the table. Natalia's head snaps up from her phone as she feels the seat dent. "How was it?" she asks, a huge 15 year old smile on her face. I force a fake smile and speak nothing but a lie, "Great!"

Author's Note: Ok so I have spent 2 days on this chapter changing the setting, characters, actions and words. BUT! I think this chapter is pretty good. Soooooo anyways, if you like the chapter then please vote and comment. Any suggestions or anything, just HMU and I will tag you and write that in my story or whatever. 

Thanks for the support!!