Whipped

Jordan's P.O.V

Well I didn't really have a choice, I thought as a turned my phone off. 

I wanna buy her something and supersize her. I hope she didn't feel that I didn't wanna be with because she ran out on me. Well not really on me, because it was a class of us students but, you know what I'm talking about!

I grab my keys and exit the door. I locked my red apartment door and begin to walk down the stairs. 

Maybe I should just get the gift tomorrow! No! Tomorrow is Saturday, so I'll just take her on a date and give the gift to her. But before I go get the gift I gotta go get my money from my job. 

I hate spending my money that I work hard for, but I'll spend anything for her.

I'll die for her. 

I'll cry for her. 

I'll work for her. 

Anything.

I just gotta figure out when to tell her how I feel. Not tomorrow definitely not, that'll scare her away, or will it!?

Maybe she's changed and she's been waiting on me to say the words.

I love you.

I'm now at my car. I unlock it and slide in. I lock the doors once I'm in and I decide to call for some help. 

I scroll in my contacts and find Hayley's number. For sure she'll help me. Right? 

Depends on if she not doing the naughty with Austin. 

I shiver. 

It's nasty to think about the two, but when I think about Taylor, with no clothes on. I need a cold shower to calm me down. 

I click on Hayley's contact hoping she's available. 

"Hello" she answers on the 5th ring. 

"Hi, Hayley. This is Jordan" 

"Oh! Wait, how did you get my number?"

"I asked Austin, just in case I might need it." I say.

"Hold up" she pulls the phone away from her mouth, not far enough. I hear a slap of skin connecting skin. "Don't tell stranger's my number" she scolds the person. I bet it's Austin.

"Hello"

"I'm hardly a stranger" I answer. 

"Whatever. What do you need?"

"I need you to come with me to the mall and-"

"It's done.  OK I'll come!" 

I laugh. "OK"

"I be there in 30 minutes. OK?"

"Yeah, OK. I disconnected. 

**********************

As I sit on the bench and what for Hayley to arrive I count my money.

"208, 209, 210" I finish counting. OK, so 100 dollars to spend on the girl of my dreams.

"Hey" Hayley says. I stand up quickly and she smiles at me. 

"Shall we begin" I ask opening the door for her. She smiles again and walks through. She doesn't even stop she just keeps on walking. 

I catch up to her, with a slow jog. 

"So, I was thinking about getting her a necklace and something else"

She stops, "Does she like jewelry?" she questions, I look away quickly and back at her. 

"Um." I put my hands in my pocket, "I'm not really sure. I was hoping you would know"

"Your her boyfriend, not me." she says. 

"Well I know that. It's just she hung out with you in the beginning off the year and I suppose I thought she had told you something. I just really wanna make her happy. She rarely ever smiles, and when she does quite frankly I almost pee my pants. I just.." I flung my hands up helplessly. I mean what can I say. 

I'm whipped!

Totally and helplessly whipped. 

Hayley smiled at me, "You love her." she whispers her eyes gleaming. 

"Yes" I say. The intensity her eyes hold is weird so I look away. I stop at the store Taylor had starred at the necklace. 

I went to the front desk, " Hello ma'am" I say. She turns around and smiles at us. 

"Well hi there, you two looking for a wedding ring of some sort?" she asked. 

I took in a breath horrified at the thought of marrying anyone but Taylor now. 

Hayley glanced at me and laughed, "No! Of course not. We're here for a necklace his girlfriend saw" she stops talking and I guess that's my cue to talk. 

The old lady looked at me to continue, "Yea" I say. I clear my throat. 

"Yes. She was looking at a gold mermaid necklace. She really liked it."

"Oh. I believe I know which one you speak of, just hold up one minute dear." she staggers away to the back of the store. In the mean time Hayley leaves to go shopping elsewhere. As I play Bubble Witch Saga the lady comes back up with a silver box. 

I hop up and wait anxiously for her slow hands to open the box. She finally gets it open and I stare. 

It sure is a beauty. 

"I'll take it!"

"Hold up there son. Now this piece cost a lot of money...." she warns. 

"Yes, I understand. The money doesn't matter. I want that" I point at the necklace. 

She smiles and tilts her head to the side examining my face, "Sweet sweet love." she says, typing on the fat computer.

"Ok, 133 dollar!" she says. 

I huff and take out my money, counting the right amount I hand it to her. 

"You know what? I think I'll just give you a discount! Okay?" 

"Alright..." I says hesitantly. If I get arrested...

"So now the total is, 98 dollars." she grabs my money counts out 100 and hands me the rest I look at her. 

"Keep it. Unless you wanna pay it..."

"I'm good" I stuff the money in my pocket. 

"Thank you" I say walking out with the bag. 

"Anytime dear" 

Hayley was sitting and waiting for me to come out of the "old store" she called it. We walked the mall and talked more for about 30 minutes and then we split way.......

"Thank for your help" I say to her while I open my car door. 

She smiles and nods her head. I get into my car fully, and drive away.

Follow me, Vote, Comment, and Like