For his protection

Wanna make me smile?! Vote and Comment on this Chapter!!

Taylor's P.O.V

As I sat at the round and clean lunchroom table with Jordan the A.C turned on. I started to rub my arms lightly as I looked up and noticed we were under the air vent. I looked back down and saw Jordan staring at me. "I can-" he begin. I already knew what he was going to offer:his jacket. Soo I cut him off. "No. I'm fine" I look down and try to ease the conversation, thinking of something I just blurt something out, "So what did you call me over here for?" I asked, mentally wincing and wondering if that came off mean to him. I guess it didn't because he smiled and then his eyes searched around the room. I didn't dare look back as his dark brown eyes, focused on something behind me. But this time he broke the weird silence.

"Why?" he asked, making sure.

"Yes, why?" I look up at him and he is still not looking at me. Look at me!  I mentally shouted at him. Why did I even want his attention, it meant nothing.....right? 

"Because I wanted to ask you to the dance!" he piped up and his eyes sparkled with happiness. 

"T-- the-- the dance?" I stuttered, rubbing my hands against my arms faster. I looked around for Hayley and she was nowhere to be found. I large warm hand snapped me out of my thoughts. I pushed my chair out and looked around again. 

He did the same and stood up slower, easing towards me. "Stay--Stay away. From me." I whispered as I held my hand out for him to stay away. I glanced to the side and saw Austin approaching and then turned and darted toward the exit. Once I got out of the cafeteria I ran faster, turning a sharp corner to the right. I ran even faster and then came to a fast stop once I saw the girls locker room. I jogged inside and out of breath. When I entered I walked to the farthest corner and slid down the wall of it. As I sat there for about 3 minutes I began to hear the click clack of heels. My head snapped up and so did my body. I stood up and ran to the shower area. Locking the small door. Stepping on the toilet I held my breath as the heels entered the room. I looked under the stall and their were a pair of pink high heels and many pairs of Converse following after. I rolled my eyes knowing exactly who it was. It was the beautiful girl...I don't even know her name. I just know she's gorgeous. I stopped thinking so I could listen in, but by the time I stopped thinking they had already been talking...

"That new girl..."

"Who"

"I don't know the slut's name!"

"Taylor" A  voice perched up.

"Yeah, yeah. She not worth my time to remember. She's so eww. She's just here trying to get her claws into Jordan. Well... good thing she doesn't have as much cake as I do.." she said. She others giggled. 

"Did you see her run out of the lunchroom? She can't even handle a touch"

"I know right" the other said all together. 

"Well lets go. I don't have time to waste, Jordan WILL be mine" After her speech I heard more giggles and the click clack started again...

Then everything sank in.....

I didn't want Jordan to get hurt! The beautiful girl can research me or something and blow my cover! I don't want anybody to get hurt. Not that I'll mind if blonde get paralyzed..... but I HAD to stay away from Jordan. YES!! I would keep him safe......................