I'm Sorry

I sat on Jordan's bed hyperventilating. I asked Jordan to let me have some time to myself.

Why the hell would I come onto him like that?! He seemed to like it......

"Taylor?" Jordan's head pooped out from the door and he entered the bedroom.

I scrambled to get up from the high bed.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"For what?" confusion crossed his face.

"I- I...." I threw my hands flimsy in the air. I mean what am I supposed to say?

"Oh, you mean for coming onto me earlier?" he questioned a crooked grin spreading on his perfect features.

"Yeah, I'm not sure what was wrong with me. Making you uncomfortable...." I trailed off.

"Trust me," he laughed, "I was neither uncomfortable or saddened by what we shared"

I blushed, "Sorry" I said again. Then he began stocking towards me his eyes tingling with hunger.

"We just-" I stumbled.

"I still want you" he said. As if on cue my breathing accelerated.

I gasped as I became trapped with a wall. He stopped in front of me and just starred.

I gasped again once he grasped my waist, and turned me to the wall. My hands hurt as they slapped against the wall.

He then pushed himself onto me, he was getting harder by the second!

A low whimper erupted from my throat. Jordan started placing kiss' on my left shoulder.

I tried my best to control my breathing as a let my head fall back onto his broad shoulder.

He kissed higher up my neck and began to whisper in my ear,

"I've been craving you and- and I don't think I can control it. I constantly hold back, afraid I'll be too rough. But Taylor, I can't anymore. Now," he breathed, "Tell me no. Otherwise, I'm not holding back." He pulled back and I sat my head up. "I don't want you to hold back.." I whisper.

"Are you sure? I've warned you." he asked.

"Yes, I'm sure" i confirm before turning around quickly, grabbing the back of his neck and fusing his lips with mine. He kiss' me hard and his hands comes around my butt and hikes me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and I rub my breast against his chest. He moans.

"Taylor" he breaths pulling back.

"I'm not holding back either" I state, kissing him again.

He groans again as I slide down his body. My hand remains around his neck, forcing him to my short height.

He grabs my hands and places then on his chest as his hands go and grip my butt again. I slow my pace in kissing him:feeling dizzy.

Then he licks the seam of my lips, begging for an entrance. I give in and let him, as soon as he did, he got even harder. Then my legs are knocked from under me but I'm caught in arms. He then carries me to the bed. he roughly places my on the bed and discards of his shirt.

"Jordan" I moan aloud as he grinds himself between my legs hard. Pleasure shoots up my body.

He chuckles and goes faster. I grasped the covers waiting for a release.

I become wet, uncomfortably, possessively wet. Like really wet.

I moan again. "Please.Please, please."

Jordan throws his head back in pleasure, "Taylor, you don't know how good this feels!" He moans joyfully.

I'm glad I'm making him feel this good, I take deep breaths through my nose and flip on top of him. His pretty eyes widen in shock at my sudden movement.

I began rocking my hips onto the hard spot of his body. His lips are swollen from kissing me, when he notices I'm starring he grips my hip and lifts his waist slowly, over and over again.

"Just like that.." he mumbled to himself. Then I go down to devour his lips, his very soft lips.

Sex. Sex. Sex! My brain screams at me. I push off of him with my hands and onto the floor.

We can't have sex, no! I wrack my brain for why I pulled off, I mean it felt amazing, I feel amazing. I grab his shirt and toss it at him.

"I'm sorry! I can't keep......I dont know!" I rake my hands through my hair.

His eyes become confused he pulls his shirt over his head. I stand up and walk over to him, pulling his shirt off once again, "Don't put it on!" I yell frustrated at him.

"But-"

"No. I don't want you to put it on...." I whisper ashamed.

"Then what do you want?" He asked, a small smile tugging at his lips.

Those lips, gravity pulls me towards him again. He immediately bands his hands around my standing figure.

STOP KISSING HIM! I scream mentally to myself. I pulled away again, this time going closer to the bedroom door.

"I should go" I say.

"Don't..." he swallows.

"I wanna go home!" I yell like a spoiled brat.

Hurt laces his eyes but he nods and slips his shirt on quickly.

"I'm sorry" I say again.

"I know" he whispers walking out the door.

"I-" I cut myself off, huffing out a breath irritated.

So currently I'm currently here speaking to the one and only Taylor:

Me: "Hey Taylor!"

Taylor: "Please go away..."

Me:" A little salty huh?"

Taylor:*death glare*

Me: "Just a question from like, "*looks around at house, acting as if everybody is there* "everybody. What do you want from Jordan?"

Taylor: "I don't f*cking know! Don't you think I would've told him if there was something wrong!?" *slams bedroom door in my face*

Me: *mumble,* "Hoe"