On the Verge

It has been 2 months..........

Its been TWO whole month since me and Jordan have even smiled at each other. And to think this was all about, me admitting that I like him?! God!! Boys, if he already knows then why do you want me to say it?! Ugh!!!

"Jordan" I say one day getting the courage to talk to him again. His eyes glazed up my body and to my eyes themself. I shivered. So did he still want me? Or was that a "get tf away from me stare"????

"Yes?" he asked.

"We need to talk" I say, rocking on my heels slightly. He got up at once and walked out of the lunchroom. I followed and then he stopped, in front of the water fountain.

"Jordan" I say again clearing my throat.

He just starred.

"Well, things have been weird between us lately and.........quite frankly. I don't much enjoy it" I say. That did it. Jordan grabbed my upper arm and pinned me against the wall. His breathing accelerated,

"So what? You think I enjoy it?? It kills me Taylor, it kills me....." he whispers, looking down.

"Jord-" I begin

"No!" his head snapped up to look at me with such intentness I wanted to rip my hair out!

"Don't sit and make a lie, just to please me. I'd rather know the whole truth, so stop lying"he said, his eyes flickering from my left and right eyes.

Why did he think I was lying? Couldn't he see I liked him too...?

"Well stop thinking it's a lie and kiss me, you dummy" I said.

His eyes continued to flicker. Hesitation was all I could read.

"Kis-" was all I could get out, before his soft lips were crushed against mine.

He kissed me, like, like. I can't even explain how intense he was. Like he had been waiting on this.........

Knock, Knock, Knock

We continued to kiss, as I wondered where the sound came from.

Knock, Knock

The weird sound continued.

What the hell!

"Taylor. There's someone here to see you" the voice sounded.......muffled. If I was correct, this person was behind a door. Wait!! But me and Jordan were in the hallway........

"Taylor, wake up." the voice said again.

My eyes snapped open and I turned over onto my back to stare at my room ceiling.

"Damnit" I mumble, feeling irritated.

Then I remembered the voice.

"Yes?" I answered formally. Totally forgetting that I didn't live in the White House anymore.

"There's someone here to see you" the voice repeated.

"Ok??...." I trailed off. I'm not sure what he wants me to do.

There was a sound of paper, and I guessed right. Sure enough a sheet of paper was slid under my door.

The note was written in the elegant handwriting of a woman it seems, but sure enough was signed by Daniel,

Jordan is here. Might wanna freshen up. Natalia is making me leave to run

and "stock up on groceries" in town. So with that being said........NO SEX!!!