"You should see your face"

His eyes still bulge from their sockets rolled to the back of his head as I unbutton his shirt slowly. 

"Now." I begin, "You should see your face" I smile and finish the last button. 

He slightly smiles, and I watch as the steady rise of his chest quickens. 

Then I was kissing him. Or he kissed me, I'm not sure. It all went too fast. All I knew was that we were kissing and I was now under him! As he kissed me, he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his fit waist. He pulled back and starred at me, before his mouth latched onto my neck. And then, he started grinding himself between my legs. I felt  the spot between his legs harden. I gasped when he ground himself harder and faster while sucking my neck. He released the hold on my neck and moaned as he transition into slow strokes. His heart pumped fast under my palms. My legs tighten around his waist as satisfaction overtook me. 

"Jordan" I breathed breaking apart and bowing over the end of the bed in pants.

He was panting also, "Sorry' he laughed. 

"No, No..." I panted, " I'm. Sorry, probably ruined the moment." I still panted. 

He slowly got off of me and his beautiful face appeared under mine. He starred. 

"Are you okay" he asked his voice concerned, 

"Yeah. Yeah" I waved it off. My heart hurt.

"Okay" he grunted picking the dangling part of my body up and laying me on the bed. 

"I'm fine, really........" I lied. 

He scrutinized my face, "What's wrong" he asked, sitting me up as I still panted.

"I'm just" Pant "Out of shape" Pant. He laughed.

"You did nothing..." he whispered. 

"But please me with your face" he smiled and I blushed.