Party

Taylor's P.O.V

"You're totally going!" Hayley yells at me from my bed, one day after school. Long story short Trey invited me to a  party tonight, on a school night. And.....I kinda wanna go.

I shrug my shoulders, "You know what? I'll go, but you 'totally' owe me" I tell her as I walk into my closet to go find some clothes. I walk through my bathroom and open the closet door. 

"Wear something......."

"Dangerous!" I whisper, as I get the perfect idea on what to wear. I walk farther into the closet to grab some black ripped jeans, and a leather jacket. I run to my bedroom, open up my drawer and grab a plain white shirt. I run to the bathroom and put on the clothes. I stop and look at myself in the mirror once I have my clothes on. 

"Still alive in there? Come out really quick.." Hayley asks from outside my door. 

 I open the door andI see that she has a pair of black boot heels. 

I stare at her in disbelief, "I agreed to go the this party but I am NOT. I repeat. AM NOT wearing heels" I grimace at the shoes, before snatching them and flinging them towards the bed. 

"You have absolutely no fashion since Taylor. You look totally bad ass and you won't even wear the shoes with it. You needs to start living more on the edge, get drunk. Dance, have fun" she grabs my hands.

"Are we going to the party or are you going to sit here and harass my choice in clothing?" I ask breaking away from her grasp to go find my black and white Adidas. Then I move back to my mirror to fix my hair, I settle on a half up half down messy looking doohickey. 

"We're going to be late" Hayley mumbles checking the time on her phone.

"I heard you, and you can't be late to a party" I state, adjusting my straight hair again. I got it flattened 2 days ago, and I liked it, so I've been sticking with it. Probably going to get it back to the natural state tonight. 

I pull a little strand out from the ponytail again giving it a cute messy effect, "Ok. Are you done" Hayley tosses her keys in the air. 

"Whatever. Come on"

I grab some gum and my phone.

"I'm sooo excited for this party!" Hayley says jumping up and down behind the steering wheel, totally unfocused. 

"Well we won't get to the party if you down chill out and focus" I scold her.

"Yes ma'am"

"Watch it" I play glare at her. We both laugh. 

Before we even reach the house you can hear the music beating, on the streets, it was quite frighting actually.

Once we pull up at the huge house my breath catches, I haven't been in a house owned by Trey in forever. 

I let out a shaky breath before grabbing a piece of gum, popping it into my mouth and handing one to Hayley. 

She frowns, "Does my breath stink?"

I laugh, "No. It's just for the 'bad ass' effect." I smile at her. She nods, takes a piece and gets out. I do also and walk to her side. 

"Are you ready?!" she asked as we got onto the porch. Her hand touched the door knob. 

I take deep breath and smile confidently, "I was literally born ready." And that there was a lie, I told. 

HOLY SHIT!!! And that was me cursing myself out for coming to this loud ass party.