Chapter 14

Sooooooo make me  jump out of my bed and onto the ceiling by voting for this chapter, loves!!

Jordan's P.O.V

So it's been 8 weeks since school has started and since me and Taylor have met. She is soooo, I dont know. 

I stepped into the shower and let the warm water run down my back as I closed my eyes, erasing the image of the beautiful girl out of my head. I wonder if she knows how crazy she drives me? Why can't I just STOP thinking about her? I don't know that either. 

I flipped off the shower knob and grabbed my towel. I wrapped it around my waist and stepped out of the shower. Mentally drained from thinking of, Taylor. I slumped down onto the counter and covered my face with my hands. I got a hold of myself as I got ready but..... DAMN she was gorgeous....

********

Once the bus came to a stop and Taylor glanced back at me, and caught me starring I came back from my imagination. Everyone around me started to get up and leave. I looked around and did the same. I got off the bus a few people behind Taylor and I tried to talk to her but she continued to walk away from me......

And that's how the rest of the day went. Her constantly rushing out of the few classes we have together. Her long curly brown hair, brushing across her cheek as she darted into the locker room to get away from me.. What did I do wrong? I mentally asked myself.

"Hey dude" Austin snapped his finger in my face. I quickly shook my head and raised both my eyebrows to look at him. "Yeah?" I looked down at my hand that was gripping my fork. I lowered my head and set my fork down in front of me. 

"You've been practically in space the whole day" I raised my head to look at him. 

"No I have not" I said sipping on my chocolate milk and then pushing it away. 

"Yes you have! What's on your mind?" he questioned, propping up on his elbows. 

I leaned back in my seat and began to fiddle with my fork, that was recently on my plate. 

"Somebody"I mumbled.

"Who"

"Someone"

"Does she go here"

I glanced up at him and rolled my eyes " Yes, dummy.."

"That girl.." he snaps his fingers, I assume to recall her name.

"Taylor" I mumble again.

"Oh yeah! Dude she's hot. You thinkin' bout smashing her?" he leans closer, a evil grin on his face. I choke on air before I answer him. "....No! And if I was, I wouldn't take the time to share it with you!" I grimace. I prop up on my elbows as he stares behind me. 

"Hottie starring at you...." he smiles and guides me with his eyes. I look over my shoulder and caught a glimpse of her starring at me, before she turns back around. I could feel the frown weighing on my face.

"What's up???"

"She's avoiding me.." I answer.

"Why"

"I don't know, but boy don't I want too.."

"Talk to her" he leans back into his chair, as I once was. 

"Don't you think, I have tried" I look up.

"Your acting like a girl, just take charge and do it. DEMAND her to speak to you" he grins at me and I grimace.

"I'll do it, when you do it to Hayley first!" I say, while his smile disappears.

"Flip a coin" he says, sitting up and reaching into his pocket. 

"Ok, Tales." I look at the silver round quarter and eye it before he tosses it into the air and catches it. I watch it's every turn and flicker of his fingers to make sure it's not rigged. 

A large grin appears on his face, while he looks at me. "Tales" he whispers. I clear my throat and slowly turn around. I see her turned around talking to Hayley when Hayley points and me, and Taylor turn to look at me. I motion her over to a near by table with my index finger and she quickly whips around and starts arguing with Hayley, shaking her head at every word she says. I smile slightly. Then Hayley tilts her head and looks at Taylor and I hold my breath as slowly Taylor turns around and gets up. I look back at Austin who is now smiling at Hayley.

I get up and meet Taylor at the table I motioned her to. She slams into her seat and glares at me. I plaster a smile onto my face and her glare disappears. I clear my throat. 

"Your avoiding me" I state. 

"No.." she looks up from her  fingers and looks back down. 

" Look at me and tell me no" I whisper. 

She looks up and tucks a strand on hair behind her ear. He brown eyes hold so many secrets and I want to know all of them. I want to get to her better, she was so.. adventurous. 

"Yes" she whispers back and looks behind me at the cafeteria wall.

"Why Taylor? Tell me and I will fix it" her eyes fix on me again and fill with anger. 

"You can't fix it. You can't fix... me. I'm unfixable." she raises her voice.

"Everyone is fixable" I argue.

"Not me!"her voice goes back to a whisper. She continues " I am not. We can never work, so why do you keep trying?" she looks up at me. 

"Because your worth the try.." I flash my white teeth at her, hoping to lighten the awkward mood. She returns the smile and my heart shatters. Why lord?? Why was she soo............. flawless?

"What did you call me over here" she rubs her arms, as the A.C comes on right above us. 

"I can g--"

"No." she interrupts me, mid sentence. "I'm fine" she finishes and adds a smile.

"Why?"

"Yes, why?"

"Because..." I pause. Am I supposed to tell her becasue of a baby coin toss. No! Maybe becasue I wanted to see her beautiful face. I scan the lunch room for options. My eyes stop at the most colorful poster up.. The School Dance is next Saturday, and today is Monday. I cant just ask her to---

"Because...?" she questioned.

"Because I wanted to ask you to the dance!" I smile at her, and her jaw dropped.

"The--d--The dance?..." she blinks many times and looks around, beginning to rub her arms faster. I grabbed her hand and she stood up quickly. As if I'd burned her. Her eyes were wide as she looked for Hayley, I suppose. 

"Stay----stay a---stay away. From me" she whispered, holding her left hand out.She turned around and with one last glance, she ran out of the cafeteria her long curly hair swaying behind her. I begin to go after her, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

It was Austin

"Just..." he dropped his eyes from my gaze and back up. His grip loosened and I walked back to my original seat. I sat and put my head down. There was a pit in my heart as my forehead rested on the cold table. Then I realized what it was...... Taylor just.....

Rejected me...

Author Note: Ok soo that was actually harder than I thought. Some of the scenes seem like things girls would do, ya know? But let me know what you think about this chapter, and please Vote and comment, but nice things. Not that I would give two FUCKS if some of you say mean stuff... so thanks for the support anyways. Bye LOVES! And so so sorry about all the errors, you guys know what I mean hopefully...