Spanish is not, and will never be my thing

I walk to the closed door and knock lightly, hoping to draw the attention of my new acquaintance, Hayley. But when I need her she's not there. I glance around the room looking for someone else who doesn't at least, look like a snitch. I need to get in quietly, no sound at all. I run my hands through my hair I hate this year already  I think to myself. I look through the small window once more and see a really really cute dude staring at me. I look away quickly, trying to avoid more eye contact with his beautiful eyes. His eyes looked pitch black from far away but when you looked longer they were just really dark brown. Then a figure pops up in the window snatching me out of my zone. It was Hayley. She looked around before opening the door slowly, I slid through the little gap all while this dude was watching me. When I got to my seat, right beside Hayley's in the back I decided to ask her who the mysterious dude was.

"Hayley" I whisper. Her head snaps toward me, but not her eyes. Their still glued on the back of Austin's white polo shirt.

"Yes" She finally looks at me. I smile.

"Who is the dude, sitting beside Austin" 

"The one on the left?"

"Ew, no! The one on the far right, two seats over. In my row." She turns her head slowly towards me with a big grin on her face. I cover my face with my hands.

"You like him?" 

"No. I don't even know his na---"

"That's Jordan." At moment he turns around at stares directly at Hayley. She waves nervously and he smiles at her. OMG, his teeth their so white, why is he so cute. What did his parents do special to have him. I slump farther down into my seat when he directs his attention to me. Stop looking at me, damnit!  I yell mentally at him. I don't even know why, I'm trying to fit in, if my dad finds me he'll kill all of them who hurt me. And of them will hurt me, that's what humans do. He says we're born with the mind of a Tulsa Rasa, meaning blank, as in blank slate aka dumb. But he believes God gave him knowledge in his early years, so he can develop faster and become President. 

"Taylor"

"Here" I respond.

"No what is Good Morning in Spanish senorita" 

"Umm, Buenos Dias?"

"That's incorrect!" She yells. And I glance at the board and it says exactly what I said. I raise my hand.

"Perdon, Senora Wheeler but I am correcto, ver?" I point at the board.

"No, you said it as a question their for your response was wrong" she nods her head and turns on her heel.

"She's kinda harsh" The cute boy says, Jordan to be precise. He smiles.

"I see, thanks for the tip" I whisper back. I slightly smile at him before he turns around and begins writing notes.

Maybe this year won't be so bad. If I don't begin to like Jordan. What if my father finds us? He'll definitely kill Daniel, he locked me in a cell. I swear that man is crazy. I wish Bobby was here he'll know what to tell me. he'll rub me on my back and tell me to do whatever my heart pleases BUT don't got pregnant. I'll always listen to him on that part. I've never really thought about how I've wanted my life to be when I grow up maybe, sitting on the porch with 2 kids and my husband, telling stories about my "missions" and their horrible Grandfather who used to be the President and about their amazing Grandpa Bobby. Or maybe it will have more of a dull ending like, sitting on the porch alone, with a gin at my waist and always on guard and always running from my crazy obsessed father, who says he loves me, but he just wants  to kill me because I remind him of mom.My life can really go either way, but I choose to be on my own, shut out so no one can get hurt if my father finds me. I remember my mom used to always call me a selfless squirrel. 

And from there I let my mind drift off for the rest of class..........

SO Trey songs in 2011-12 is about what Jordan would look like, I might change it but then again I might not!