Mine

I woke up with a smile on my face. 

Why?

Today is Dress Up like a celebrity day for Seniors. Which just happens to be me. I'm choosing to be Melanie Martinez in the video Training Wheels. 

I get up and open up my window, I absorb the sun. 

Then I remember last night......

JORDAN!

I grab my robe and rush out of my room and look around, on the fridge is a note...

Love, 

I left around 6:30. Don't worry. I'll see you at school....

                                                                                       -Jordan 

I smile at the way he uses 'Love' at the beginning at the letter. I grab the note fold it, and rush back to my room to get ready.

***********

I adjust my blue bows again. Why won't it say!? 

There! It's done. I move my hand away from the bow slowly hoping for it to stay. Then I tighten my ponytails and fix my blue bow tie on my dress. 

I walk to the mirror to access my outfit. I'm wearing a green and white checked dress with ping tails, and blue bow to top of the hair. Then I wear a vanity socks and Croc looking shoes. I pulled on my hair once more and then grabbed my phone, keys,and my coat. I walk out of the house and feel the cold breeze of the winter wind on me. I drop my phone and keys and slip into my MK navy blue puffer coat. I pick up my things, lock the door, and run to the car. Once I get inside the car I turned the heat on high and waited for my car to warm up. I looked outside my window, feeling weird I lock the doors. 

**************************

I walk out of the school bathroom and walk towards the gym. The "party" was going on in the gym. Once I got to the end of the hallway I look a left and a deep breath before walking into the gym. 

I looked around searching for my crew. Then I spotted them but not before my eyes were covered, and a smell I didn't recognize hugged me from behind. I jumped slightly. 

"Guess who?" the voice said.

I took a while guess, "Trey?" 

The hands fell from my eyes and I whipped around to the face of my boyfriend, a frown planted on his face. I grimaced slightly, "Sorry" I smile apologetically. His frown dissolves and he hugs me. I hug him back and then he pulls away, "Temperance. She's......" I looked at him to continue. 

"What?" I pressed.

 "She's extra.......bitchy" he said cautiously. 

I stared at him in disbelief before bursting into laughter. 

When I calm down and wipe the tears from my eyes and look at him. A mask of....sadness is rested on his face. I stop my settle laughter all together now and reach up to touch his face,

"What's wrong?" I ask.

He shakes his head and removes my hand, "Your so beautiful. I wish.....you were mine"

The way he said mine made my heart race, "How can you wish for something that's true?" I whisper. He smiles and grabs my hand again, 

"Ok enough of the sad stuff. Let's go with our friends" We walked towards the group of friends. When we approached, Hayley sat up from the laying position in Austin's lap and Temperance sat beside Trey.Temperance was wearing a black full body suit with black heels. Trey was wearing a Michael Jackson outfit, he looked......handsome. But he currently looked....dead honestly. I didn't meet his eyes even though he was burning a hole in my head. We went and settled down beside Hayley and Austin. When walking up the bleachers, Temperance stuck her foot out and tripped me. I fell to the ground with a thud and glowered up at her. When Jordan helped me up Trey was silently scolding her with soft words in her ear. Once he was done she still glared at me. I dusted my self off and a supersizing growl erupted from my throat. Jordan grabbed my elbow and lead me farther up the steps right behind, "Good kitty" he laughed lightly.