I Think I Am Falling In Love...

By buriedinbooks

More

I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-1)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-2)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-3)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-4)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-5)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-6)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-7)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-8)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-9)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-10)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-11)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-12)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-13)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-14)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-15)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-16)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!!(Chp-18)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-19)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-20)
I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Frined!(Chp-21)

I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-17)

10.2K 168 20
By buriedinbooks

I Think I Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend!(Chp-17)

Hey!

Sorry, I took so long to update but I got a new laptop and I wanted my whole story on 1 laptop so I stored it in the USB and deleted it and.........the USB isn't working so I had to copy and paste and mail and do all sorts of things before I could start, so very sorry and hope you like this chappi!!!!!

Vote!!!

And comment!!!!

I'll be 4eva gratefull!!!!!!!!!

Luv u all!!!!!

_________________________________

Who ever thought packing is so hard?!

I mean I have the clothes and the suitcases, so packing should be a piece of cake, right?

Wrong.

There is a number of steps involved in it.Let me elaborate.

1-Choose the bags you are taking.

2-Choose the clothes you are taking.Very lengthy process.

3-Fold all the freaky clothes cause dumping them takes more space.

4-Choose the accessories I'm takin' .

5-Pack all of them seperately.

6-Pack all the clothes and separate the formal wear, casual wear, 'professional wear' , slutty wear, outdoor wear, swim wear and normal wear.

7-From the above separate the morning wear, afternoon wear, evening wear and night wear.

8-Separate it further into tee's, jeans, pants, skirts, under wear ect.

9-Label the different cases so that I'll know which contains the bloody things I need!!

10-Check if I have everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11-Start packing my shoes!!!!!

Now that takes a whole other list, but I'll give you a break..

I mean seriously, it was never this hard cause everything I needed was t-shirts, jeans and converse with some under wear.

This is a whole new level!!

I had only 4 hours to do all these crappy stuff and yes, get dressed, get my butt into the school bus and not miss my flight, is also included.

At least I have enough clothes, that's a relief.Just imagine I had to go shopping in this mess!!!

"Shell!!You have 5 minutes to get dressed and come down!!!"

wha,wha,WHAT?!

Shit!Where the hell are those green heels?!

I hurriedly threw those damned heels in and grabbed some random clothes from my closet and pulled a tee over my head, zipping up a pair of pants and stumbled downstairs, trying to tie my shoes at the same time.So I was literally hopping down the stairs with my left leg raised to tie my shoes.

I was quite a sight.

"Oh wow, did you get another makeover?!"smart ass asked me.

"Yes, do I blind you?"

"No I actually wish I was blind, atleast I wouldn't have had to look at this monstrosity."

"Ray, I have seen the pathetic way you dress, now if you complimented me, then I'll be worried."I replied with a toss of my hair.

"What-"HONK.HONK.

"Shell, your bus is here!"my mom yelled from the garden.

"Oops gotta go."I said smirking at Ray."Coming!Bye Sam!Miss you Josh and you too Ray."

"Bye sis."they said, giving me a bear hug.

"Miss you, Shell."Sam told me, giving me a sqeeze.

"Come back soon."Josh said, hugging me.

"Yeah, yeah whatever they said."Ray grumbled, squeezing me and lifting me off the ground.

"Buh bye bro's, I'll miss you guys!"and with a final squeeze, I left through the front door.

"Bye mom!I'll miss you."I told my mom, giving her a hug.

"Me too.Shell take care, eat well, drink plenty of water, don't eat food you don't know, don't stress, sleep well and Shell?"

"Yes mom?"I asked her.

"Take care and I'll miss you."she told me, her emerald eyes filling.

Oh don't cry!Not now!

"Don't worry mom, I'll be back soon."I assured her.I'll miss them real bad.

With a sigh, I turned and walked towards the embarrassing bus my school had gotten us to drive to the airport.

"Bye Shell, we'll miss you!"my brothers shouted again from the front door.

"Bye Shell, take care honey."my mom called out as I walked over the lawn.

I'll miss them...my family...they're the........best in the world.

"Bye!"I choked out as emotion suddenly took over me.Without a backwards glance, I got into the pathetic pile of crap.

"Hi Shell!"

"Hey!"

"Shell!"

"Hey there!"

With a polite nod at each of them, I made my way to the back looking for an empty seat.

Hmm......

Apparently I was the last one to be picked up....

If the head's math is correct.....

Where is it.....?

There will be approximately.....

Come on!I don't want to be standing this long!!!

One seat in the whole bus........which is........

Oh!My legs are hurting already!!

...by...Jake.....um....uh,I think standing will be just fine.I crossed my arms over my chest and stood defiantly.

As long as the road is not bumby, I'll be fi-"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Gah!"I exclaimed as the bus gave a sudden jolt and I was thrown forward and into......Mike's arms, aka, the super jock's arms.

My arms flailed as I lost my balance and if it wasn't for Mike here, I would have been pancake with extra bus floor syrup.

Eew.....how could something get so dirty?!

"Ow!"

I looked up at the sound and.....

"Oh I'm so sorry Mike!Are you alright?"

You see, me being Ms.Uncoordinated Of The Year, one of my extremely out of control hands had hit my poor savior on the nose.

"Yeah I'm fine, you know Shell, you can hit on me whenever you want."he informed me with a wink.

Sigh......they never change do they?

"Yeah, sure babe."I answered sarcastically as I got up from my so called savior's arms.

I turned around helplessly and with no freakin choice what so ever, I shamelessly walked up to the only empty seat at the back and asked the current tenant, aka , zee Jake, "Uh, do you mind?Everywhere else is full."

After one very weird look at me, he said, "Yeah sure Sherlock, I can see that, its empty cause you are my partner, stupid."

The nerve of that jerk!!!

"Yeah whatever, scoot."

With a shrug, he dumped his duffle bag on the floor and stood up.

Atleast he remembers I like to sit near the window.Hmph.

"Thank you."I thanked him huffily and haughtily and slid past him and into the seat.

As I moved past him, I was aware of how painfully close our chests were, just one inch and I would have been able to feel them on m-

God, I'm such a slut!

-No you are not.

Yes I am.

-No.

Yes.

Ye-Who the hell are you?!And what in the world are you doing in my head?!

-Same question, sigh, I can see those story books aren't for nothing, they're a warning to the sensitive, lovely creatures inside you all.

Really, I mean so-Answer my question!

-Moi?I'm your conscience, I come when I'm in need.

Need?I'm in no need.

-Your brain is having difficulty in registering a proper identity of a person you know.

Wow, I have a pretty smart conscience; I mean you just said something I didn't understand.....thats really smart.

-Thank you but since when do you understand anything?

Hmm....good question...

-Exactly my point.

Um...whats your point?

-Oh gimme a break!!

"Shell?Yoohoo....Shell?You there?"some stupid idiot was waving his hand in front of my face, I mean has he got no other place to wave it in?

"Um...What?!Yeah.."I stuttered, hee hee, he wanted my attention.

-Jake wants your attention.

Yeah I know th-WHAT?!

"Um yeah?'I asked him, returning to my current place in a dingy bus.

"I was asking, if you looked in a mirror before coming?"

What?

-He is askin-

Yeah, yeah I got that.

"Why?"I asked him, confused.

"Are you kidding?I mean look at yourself."he said, giving me a once over, snickering slightly as he did so.

Confused, I looked down....

Shit.

-Yeah, shit.

I was wearing a pair of purple jean-shorts, ripped at the hem and ending about 7 inches above my knees and a pale yellow, silk V-neck that ended with an elastic at my waist and puffed up in the middle.

And the most embarrassing fact, my V-neck was almost painfully see-through.

-I can see that you are having a very painful day with painful experiences.

Oh shut up!In need??Now that's where I was in need!!!!!When I chose my clothes!!!!You annoying piece of crap!!You should have come then!!!Not when I'm being embarrassed to the core of embarrassment!!!!!!

-Ok chill, will you?I mean I'm no fashion consultant.

Whatever!!!!You are no good anyway.Now can you leave me alone, your annoying already.I dee all the books were ri-

"Shell?Shell?SHELL!!!!?????"

"Huh?WHAT?"Is there a bomb on board?!Is the engine going to burst?!Is th-

"We're here. Time to get off."

"What?"I asked him, catching him looking at me like I was some weird freak.

-You are a weird freak.

Oh shut up!

"Are you ok?You keep zoning out."I almost gasped at the concern in his voice, the same caring tone he used to speak to me with.The same old voice.It was like nothing changed.Like that night never happened.

That night....I'm already regretting the words I used.The hard, cold words I had used.

I'm sorry Jake.I never meant what I said.

-Of course you didn't.

And for once, I didn't argue with the voice.

"No, I'm fine."I managed to say, emotion thick in my voice.

Shyly, I looked up and met his gaze, his eyes freezing me in place, they were just so mesmerizing, a deep green with aqua flecks in them.His eyes alone could hypnotize a girl.

Hell, his eyes were so hot, they should be illegal!

Sigh......

-sigh.......

"Shell?Shell!Shell?!"

quick as lightning, I snapped out of my trance and looked out of the window.My lips twisted into a smile as a small scene met my eyes.Jenny was standing outside jumping like an idiot, waving her hands in the air and shouting my name at the same time.

"JEN!!!Hold on, I'm coming!!!"I bellowed through the open window and twisted in my seat, so that I was facing Jake.

"What?"I asked him again, catching his emerald eyes watch me, amused and almost....fond.

With a slight chuckle, he just shook his head and got up to get out of this crappy bus.

I nimbly, slid out of the seat and made my way down the extremely dirty aisle.

As soon as I was out of the bus and in the open, Jenny launched herself on me like a bullet.

"Oh my God,Shell can you believe, we are finally going to Canada?!I'm like soo excited......"

I smiled and relaxed as Jen's usual babble filled my ears.She linked her arm through mine and we made our way, Jenny's babble never faltering in the least.

As we walked through the big doors of the airport, I could see a lot of our school kids, chatting in small groups and some even smaller groups that were you know, all over each other, literally.

Jenny and I walked over to the small group at a corner which is like, our group.All of them were deep in conversation about something very interesting.

Hm......wonder what?

-Sigh, teenage minds find only one thing interesting and that is-

"We are going to be sharing a bed!Can you imagine the possibilities?!"Kat squealed as we got close enough to hear the conversation.

"I know!Jake is so great to choose one bed!He just proved to be more awesome than he already is and everyone knows he really awesome."Avante gushed.(a/n I saw this name on wattpad and I immediately fell in love with it.And Avante if you are reading this, sorry and I love ur book!Guyz, check it out, its awesome!)

Yeah I know, my friends are hopelessly in love with Jake.

-Tell me about it.**sigh**

You're annoying.

-Tell me something, I don't know.

"Hey guys!"Jenny announced as we broke into the small circle of my girl-friends.

"Hey!"

"Shell, Jen, can you believe they allowed us to have one bed?Thats awesome and they put me with Mike!Can you belive it?!Its gonna be so awesome and I packed all my lingerie and I brought 4 pairs in my duffel too!All new!"Caitlyn all but screamed.

"Yeah Kat, its gonna be just peachy."Jenny agreed, rather sadly and sarcastically.

"She got Leo Urandes."I informed them, sympathetically wrapping an arm around Jenny.

"Oh you poor thing!"Avante exclaimed, hugging Jenny.

"Oh, Jenny I'm so sorry."Kat(Caitlyn) murmured and hugged her as well.

When Lee(Lean) didn't say anything, I wiggled my eyebrows, trying to convey at least to say something sympathetic.

Hell, no one can be that jealous of Jenny's good looks.

-Yeah and she's 'supposed ' to be her friend!

She just shook her head asked, "Leo's sister is Leila, right?"

"Yeah, why?"Avante said and turned to look at her.

"And do you guys know, who her partner was?"she asked again, without answering the question.

"Um....I'm pretty sure its Bryon, why?"Kat asked, puzzled.

Whats with the 201 questions?

-She just asked 2.

Whatever, just shut up.

"Then I have the best news ever!"Lee exclaimed, doing a little dance.

"What?"I asked curiously.

"Leo and Leila have gone to Ireland,apparently their grandma has died.And we all know what happens when two partners leave, their partners, become partners!"she finished with a big smile on her face.

"What?!You aren't kidding are you?!"Jenny asked Lee, clutching her shoulders and giving it a small shake.

"No, I'm not.Its great isn't it?!"Lee replied calmly.

"Its not great, its frickin' awesome!!!"Jenny practically yelled, pulling Lee into a hug.

I stood by, a smile playing on my lips as I watched Jenny jump around.My friend's maybe 16 physically but they have the mentality of about a 5 year old.

And Jenny has had a crush on Bryon since like forever.Finally, she might get a chance.

"Guys!"I exclaimed as something suddenly hit me.

"What?!"Jenny asked, worry masking her features.

"My birthday....."I trailed off....

"Oh my God!Its in 3 days!!!Its gonna be in Canada!!"Jenny yelled.

"Your gonna be 16 in Canada!!"Kat yelled and bear hugged me.

"Oh my god."Lee was too stunned to speak.

So were I.In the light of everything, my birthday had simply slipped past my notice and apparently the other's too.

As I looked around the small circle of my friends, I noticed something, a flicker of it but noticeable in their eyes.

Lee's violet eyes were filled with it, her eyes shining with it like her raven hair did in the sun.

Kat's cat green eyes were brimming with it, visible against her pale features.

But Jenny's warm brown eyes burned with it, in contrast to her smiling lips.

..........Guilt........guilt for forgetting my birthday, guilt for being reminded by me.

All of their eyes were burning with it, especially Jenny's, for she forgot it and she was my best friend.

I smiled and hugged them, a group hug, silently trying to convey 'its ok' through my ocean blue eyes.

"Guys, where is Paris and Sydney?" I asked suddenly, finally putting my finger on the hole I had been feeling.

"Right here!"I heard two voices yell simultaneously and I turned my head to see the two girls, walk towards us.

They giggled and continued their way towards us.

"Hey!"they greeted us, again simultaneously.Again they looked at each other and giggled.

I know, I know, it gets annoying but what can I say?

Thats why its so much of fun to be around them.

And they are not twins like 'same on the outside, different on the inside', if you ask me, they're like one person.They practically finish each others thoughts‼

And the clothes they wear are like...., the same‼‼

Ok, not exactly but you get my drift.

-Really?

Yeah you wouldn't believe it, why one da-WAIT a minute‼!You're me‼‼You're supposed to know that‼‼

-Really?

Why are you asking me?!I'm clueless, you're the one supposed to know all these crap!

And that's when, I noticed that all my friends were carrying duffel bags.

Shit.....we were supposed to bring clothes for 2 days.....our cases wont arrive there for a couple of days....

OH WHATS WITH ME AND NO CLOTHES WHEN I CROSS THIS BELOVED SEA??‼!

____________________________________--

And thats where I leave‼‼

Suggest where she gets her clothes from‼!I have no idea...maybe.

Lol!

Vote‼‼!

And comment‼!

It makes my day‼!

And I'll have the next chappie before Saturday‼‼!

Luv u all‼!

Thx guys‼!

Buh bye‼‼

Hope u liked it‼!

pEaCe OuT! 

xxbbxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.4K 50
๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ , ๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก...
25.6K 1.9K 47
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
92.5K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...โค๏ธโค๏ธ