Scared Little Elf

KylieKirk2233 által

Alazia Gilland is an elf and is very shy and skittish. She starts her senior year of high school at a new sch... Több

First Class
New Friends And Trouble
Alone
Practice
Party
Ear Explanation
First Date
Perfect Night
Shopping
Surprise
Trouble At The Party
Shopping For A Dress
Homecoming
Morning
Fights
Accident
Being Nice
Perfect
Playoffs
Beautiful
Secret
Scared
Prom
Graduaton
Talking To The Parents
Wedding
Happily Ever After

Cheerleading

1.6K 57 3
KylieKirk2233 által

Stefan came and picked me up the next day. Aunt Judy asked if I had to be driven to school again and I told her no, that a friend was coming to get me. She was kinda happy with that because she got to sleep in longer. I told her I would let her know when I ever needed a ride in the morning.

Second period History came and I sat next to Lilla.

"Hey, do you mind if I stay and watch you guys practice today?" I asked her a little nervously.

She gave a big smile. "That would be great! Thinking about joining?"

I made a face and shook my head. "Not really. I'm not into the whole, cheerleading thing."

She shrugged. "Why are you coming to watch?"

What was I going to tell her? That I was a loser and didn't have a car to drive home so I had to take the bus and I wanted to stay so Stefan would take me home? No... What about saying I just wanted to watch her and Stefan? Great. I should have just lied to her and told her I was thinking about joining.

"I just... I wanna..." I stuttered then pulled it together. "I was curious on your routines. My cousin was in cheerleading years ago when she was in school and I was able to help them out. I guess I'm good at like choreography or something." Okay, so that wasn't totally a lie.

"That would be great!" She told me with wide eyes and a big smile.

"Now what are you excited about, Lilla?" Stefan asked, leaning around me.

"Alazia is going to help us out with some of our cheers after school today!"

He looked at me. "Really?"

"I... Uhm... Yeah. Yeah I am." I managed to get out.

"I thought you weren't a cheerleader."

"I'm not. I-"

Lilla cut me off. "She used to help out with the choreography when her cousin was in cheerleading."

I just nodded.

"Well about time they find someone good. Their cheers are terrible!" He laughed and looked at Lilla.

She made a face and stuck her tongue out at him. "Our cheers are awesome!"

"Whatever you say." He looked at me. "So I'm taking you home again?"

I nodded again. "Sure."

"Alright." He sat back in his seat.

Lilla looked at me, wide eyed. "Again!? What does he mean, again?!"

"He took me home yesterday." I told her.

The bell rang and we stood up and walked down the hall.

"Well why?!" She prodded.

I told her about how Damon basically made fun of my size, hit me in the face and then shoved me in a locker.

"He's an ass. Extremely good looking, but an ass. I guess him and this Anna chick kinda have like a thing going on." She said as we sat down in math.

"Really? She kinda stood up for me in gym."

She shrugged. "They do that. Almost like an on and off relationship kinda thing. It's complicated. She's strange. Keeps to herself but has a few friends and can be vicious."

I sunk in my chair. "Wonderful."

"Just don't make her mad or mess with Damon in any way. She'll leave you alone."

I nodded and before I knew it that class was over and we headed to lunch.

"Oh my gosh! Liz, guess what!?" Lilla said to a redheaded girl across from me.

She looked up from her fries. "What is it?"

Lilla put an arm around me. "Alazia is gonna help with choreography! She's coming to practice after school."

Liz blinked. "That's awesome!"

I just smiled and a girl that looked exactly like Liz came and sat next to her.

"Oh, Alazia, this is Liz's twin, Scar." Lilla said.

I waved at her and she waved back.

"I play the French Horn in the band." Scar said and went to eating.

I just nodded.

"Oh." Lilla put her hand out in front of herself dramatically. "If we win the game Friday night, Jim is holding a huge party cause his parents are out of town. They leave Thursday and come back Sunday."

"Awesome!" Liz said and Scar shrugged.

"Alazia, you can come too. There's no need to dress fancy. We'll probably just show up in our uniforms." Lilla told me.

"I-I've never been to a party before. I mean like, birthday parties but never a high school one." I told them.

Liz waved her hand at me. "You'll be fine!"

"You can hang around with me or Stefan." Lilla told me.

Liz went wide eyed and looked at me. "Stefan?!" Her voice got higher. "Like, quarterback of the football team, Stefan!?" She had a huge smile on her face.

I became nervous and bit my lip and sunk down in my chair but nodded.

Scar completely ignored us and read her book and stuffed her face.

"You are one lucky girl to be hanging around him." Liz said.

I got really nervous. I didn't really know Liz that well. This is the most she's talked to me. I mean, she said hi to me yesterday but we didn't have a full on conversation. I didn't know what to say. I didn't feel comfortable talking about anything with these guys. Especially talking about boys.

"He kinda felt bad for her I guess cause his brother was picking on her yesterday and being real mean to her." Lilla explained.

Liz nodded. "He tends to do that, yeah... But he's really great in bed! Damon I mean, not Stefan."

I just stated at her. Was she actually discussing this right now?

Scar sighed. "You were drunk, Liz."

She lightly hit her sister's arm. "Was not! I had like two drinks. I was tipsy but could make decisions!"

"Well that wasn't a very good one." Scar raised her eyebrows and shook her head, still looking at her book.

The bell rang before Liz could say another word and I had to go to gym. Turned out, we were running the mile today. Second day of school and we have to do the mile? Really!?

Miss Andrews told us we could go. I was fairly fit and was able to do it easily. We had to do 4 laps around the track. I was on number 3 and only 5 minutes in. I was doing good.

Damon was in front of me and clearly pretended to trip. He fell on the ground and stuck his leg up, trying to get me to trip. I was going to outsmart him. Yeah, it was probably going to bring attention to me, but I was NOT skidding on my face.

I literally dove over his leg, my hands hitting the ground and I basically just did a back hand spring. I looked at him and tilted my head a bit. The look he gave me showed he was irritated that I didn't trip but it was also kinda like amazement that I was actually able to do that. I turned around and finished my mile in only 7 minutes.

When I was in English Damon sat next to me.

"How did you do that?" He asked me.

I was kinda nervous around him because he was so mean to me but at the same time, I wasn't. "Do what?"

"That flip in gym class."

I shrugged. "It's not that hard." I told him.

"Are you gonna be on the cheerleading team?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No."

He played with a pencil. Rolling it through is fingers. "Ya know... My brother told me to be nice to you." He looked at me and wrinkled his nose. "I don't think it's gonna happen."

I lightly bit my lip nervously and sank in my seat.

Finally the bell rang and before I could say hi, Lilla grabbed my arm and pulled me off.

"Time for practice!" She told me and pulled me into the locker room to get changed.

"I'm not wearing a uniform." I told her.

She nodded and slid on her skirt and shirt. "I know. Just change into shorts or something!"

I rolled my eyes and got changed as well.

*Author's Note: Another done. Enjoy!*

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

7.3K 269 34
What do you do when you're falling in love with a firefighter and a barmaid? without them knowing the true you, that you're not really what people th...
430K 23.9K 166
Featured at Wattpad's Editor Picks list. Luna, an overworked Engineer, had an unfortunate end. Her spirit, feeling wronged, fights Death for a second...
1.9M 96.8K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
830K 29K 103
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...