Morning

When we woke up in the morning I stayed in Stefan's arms. He loved me like I loved him. My heart didn't ache to be loved anymore because it was.

I leaned up and kissed him.

He smiled at me.

"Aunt Judy isn't home. She's at church." I told him. "Please?"

He sighed and looked at me. "Not today, sweetie."

I nodded and kissed his chest.

He took a deep breath, pulling me closer and tightening his arms around me. He let the breath out and kissed my head.

I laid my head on his chest, tracing the outline of his abs with my fingers. He watched my hand moved up and down, left to right, on his stomach and he smiled a bit.

"Never seen abs before?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Nothing like yours."

He laughed. "My brother thinks he's hot shit. Thinks his body is better. To be honest, he doesn't look like this." He motioned to his body.

"I will admit, your brother is really cute. But he wasn't so nice to me at first." I told him, looking up at him.

"He's not always nice to me either." He told me, pushing some hair behind my ear. He took my ear in his fingers and played with it again.

I smiled and laughed at him. "You really like those, don't you?"

He smiled. "They're just so cool and adorable."

"I don't wanna sound weird but, can we go to your place today?"

"If you want." He told me and kissed my head again.

I snuggled tight against him then got up and pulled some pants and a shirt on. "I'll make breakfast here." I told him.

"We don't have school tomorrow." He told me and pulled in a pair of pants.

"I can stay over?!" I asked him excitedly.

He laughed and nodded. I wrapped my arms around his waist and snuggled my face into him. He picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder and carried me downstairs.

"Stefan!" I laughed. "Put me down!"

"Nope. You're okay." He said and kept walking.

"Come on. Please?"

He shook his head and turned a corner, almost hitting my head on the wall.

I yelled and covered my head with my hands and laughed. "Stef!"

"Jeeze. What's with all the yelling?" Aunt Judy asked when we walked into the kitchen. Apparently she didn't go to church today.

Stefan set me back down and I pushed his arms off me and hit his stomach, laughing.

"He almost hit my head off the wall." I told her.

She laughed and went back to reading the paper.

I made him an omelet this time. I didn't add ham in mine because, well, I'm vegetarian.

"I'm going to Stefan's today and stay over night. Is that okay, Aunt Judy?" I asked her. "We don't have school tomorrow."

She nodded. "That's fine with me. Stay there as long as you wish."

"Thank you." I told her and cleaned up the plates. I pulled him back up to my room.

I packed a bag and slung it over my shoulder. He took it off and put it on his shoulder and led me downstairs.

"I'll see you tomorrow night!" I told Aunt Judy.

She nodded and waved to us and told us to have fun. We climbed in his car and drove to his house for the day.

*Author's Note: Took a while for this, but here. Enjoy!*