Fights

We pulled up to Stefan's house. It was pretty big and tan. I've seen it before but not the inside. I got fairly nervous. What if Damon was here? He would probably try messing with me. But then what if he had Anna over and she started to mess with me too? I figured his parents couldn't be that bad if he agreed to letting me come. I figured if I did get scared or Anna or Damon tried to tease me, he'd just take me to his room or something.

"My parents aren't home. Tomorrow morning they will be. I guess they wen't to like a casino or something." He told me as we walked in.

I looked around. There was a tan couch in the living room with a matching recliner. The TV was big and hung on the wall. There was a big kitchen as well with a bar in the middle. It looked like the counter tops were marble.

He took my hand and pulled me to the stairs. "We can take your bag to my room."

I followed him and I heard voices. "Is Damon and Anna here?" I asked.

"I think so." He nodded and pulled me into his room.

My walls were a light purple, his were like a creme or off white color, but it looked nice. Big bed with navy blue sheets. He had a book shelf filled with books. I knew he liked to read. There was a desk in the corner with a lamp and a laptop too.

"I like it." I told him.

He laughed. "I'm glad. Otherwise you'd be sleeping on the couch."

I gave him a look but laughed. I set my bag down on the floor by his bead and looked at him.

"What?" He asked, looking down at me.

"I'm too small to get a kiss myself. So I kinda have to ask you." I smiled a bit.

He put his arms around my waist, picking me up. I put my arms around his neck and he kissed me.

"Better?" He asked.

"Much." I kept my arms around his neck. "Is it weird having someone so small for a girlfriend? I mean, I'm like a kid's height. Some think I'm only about ten years old."

He shook his head. "I don't think it's weird. I think you're adorable."

I laughed and kissed him again before he put me down.

"Lets go watch TV or something? We have a family room filled with like a few things of exercise equipment. We have a big stereo and foosball, ping pong... We just got an air hockey table."

"Really?!" I thought that was amazing.

He laughed and nodded. "Really. Damon and Anna are probably in there, but we can still go if you want."

I nodded. "Yes!"

He took my hand and led me through the kitchen and into another room with a grey carpet and white walls. He wasn't kidding. There was a treadmill and a few weights. But along with that, there was a huge stereo and the games he told me he had. Anna and Damon were here, but they were playing ping pong.

"Come on, Damon! Three to one, what are ya doin'!?" Anna yelled at him and hit the ball.

"I'm playing. What do you think I'm doing?" Damon yelled back at her.

Apparently these guys were like ping pong champs or something. They were really going at it. I was good, but I wasn't this good.

"You should watch them. They're good." Stefan told me and sat down.

I sat on his lap and pulled his arms around me and watched.

"Shut up, Stefan!" Damon told him and kept going.