Perfect Night

We got home and Aunt Judy was sitting on the couch watching TV. She turned and looked at us.

"Have fun?" She asked.

I nodded. "We got something to eat too."

"I'm gonna go now." Stefan said.

"But it's only nine! Stay. Stay the night again. It's fine." Aunt Judy said.

Wow. She was letting me have a guy stay the night. Mom would never let me do that. She wouldn't let me stay at a guy's house past 10.

"You're sure?" Stefan asked her.

She waved her hand. "Oh yeah! My little niece is happy! She found a friend. A guy to be exact and a cute one." She winked at me and I shook my head.

Stefan pointed over his shoulder at the door. "Let me run to my house and get some stuff and tell my parents where I am, okay?"

"Sounds good!" She yelled to him.

I nodded. "That's fine."

He smiled. "Give me twenty to thirty minutes." He turned and walked out the door.

I sat next to Aunt Judy on the couch. She had her dark hair tied back.

"So did you kiss him!?" She asked.

She was like a teenage girl. She almost reminded me of Lilla. She was the cool aunt of the family. Liked girl talk and was easy to get along with. She didn't care what I did really. She understood that teenagers did stuff. I wouldn't tell her about the party or getting drunk cause while she would seem okay with it, I know she would be disappointed in me.

I shook my head. "No. I told you, we are just friends." That was a lie but if I told her we did kiss then it would lead to the party. But were we just friends, or are we like a thing? I really had no idea. He took me to a party, as a friend, but when I kissed him that night, he kissed me back. Then he took me to the movies and out to eat. But I guess friends do that. Like, two girls that were friends would go to the movies together and out to eat. I really didn't know but I wasn't going to pressure him or make him feel uncomfortable by asking him about it.

"So he's the boy who's brother picks on you?" She asked me.

I nodded. I already told her all about that first day.

"Well he seems so much nicer."

"He really is." I told her.

It didn't seem that long but Stefan came back. We headed upstairs.

"Have fun kids!" Aunt Judy told us.

"I'm gonna get a shower quick. You can get one down the hall if ya want." I told him.

He nodded and walked off down the hall.

I jumped in the shower. Stefan was staying the night again. I don't know if he felt bad for me or if he actually liked me. A lot of people felt bad for me, they didn't really like me. I knew Lilla and the other cheerleaders liked me though. That made me feel better.

I sat on my bed after the shower. Stefan came in a few minutes later and sat next to me.

"Have a fun day?" He asked.

I nodded and leaned into him. He put his arm around me. I wanted to kiss him again but I wasn't sure if I should or not.

He laid down and I laid next to him, pulling the blankets up over us.

"You can have the guest room if you want." I told him. "You don't have to sleep with me."

"Do you want to have your bed to yourself?" He asked.

I thought for a moment then snuggled next to him. "No."

I noticed he kept looking at me. Did he wanna kiss me like I wanted to kiss him? I hoped so but maybe he was too nervous to kiss me like I was nervous to kiss him. I couldn't take it. my stomach was knotting from nerves but for the first time my heart ached to have someone actually love me. I leaned up and kissed him.

He hesitated again but wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me close to him as he kissed me back. The knot in my stomach eased as his lips moved against mine, taking my bottom one between his. He rolled over on top of me and kissed me harder. I tangled my fingers in his hair. He really does like me. He might have felt bad for me too.

Without thinking I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. I paused and looked at him.

I blinked. "Wow!" He was amazingly toned. You could see each ab perfectly.

He rolled off me and laid next to me again and laughed. "What?"

I ran my hand over his body. I felt every bump and smiled.

He pulled my face to his and kissed me again. "You should get some sleep." He told me.

I nodded at him and laid my head in his chest, snuggling into him more.

*Author's Note: Here's another for you guys. Enjoy!*